6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yes. i told what i see.
The only possibilities:
1. Somehow You misread it.
2. Something wrong with your RSM.
3. You don't know that your dad already modified his car extensively or even swapped his campro to a 4G63T! :D
But there's no way a std waja can even remotely get close to 240kph unless you're going into a very steep downhill! As for the Civic, well it depends on which Civic engine it is, but most regular Civic also would not be able to reach 240kph unless it's powered by those higher output engines like those in type-R versions.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
My Camry 2.4 I only manage 220 while the max speed shown on the meter is 240....

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
My Camry 2.4 I only manage 220 while the max speed shown on the meter is 240....
:listen:.....cos wife sitting next to him....thats y speedcut in effect. if driving alone will pass 240kmh 200metres from toll.

mine wanna touch 190kmh feel like 10 years need to pass...:banghead: meter says 190kmh but gps says 180kmh only. maybe need to use accelerometer to detect speed more accurately?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
myvi with sticks can hit 180km/h
auto..depends year of manufacture, but not as easy.. downhill maybe

question is..do you have the balls to do it.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
:listen:.....cos wife sitting next to him....thats y speedcut in effect. if driving alone will pass 240kmh 200metres from toll.

mine wanna touch 190kmh feel like 10 years need to pass...:banghead: meter says 190kmh but gps says 180kmh only. maybe need to use accelerometer to detect speed more accurately?
Artu, I was driving alone that time....I haven't try for 240 yet...My GPS also like that 200 says 190...maybe my GPS not fast enough have to get what 50Hz and 100hz then be GOD!!! Have to put computer camera....or what ever shit derivatives...NO ESTIMATION!!! MUST BE ACCURATE one....:biggrin:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
I used to drove my wife Myvi Auto from JB to KL at max speed of 170-180kmh two years ago.
..we are so call at JB by 'mistake'. Went for ronda-ronda from Seremban then eventually stopped at Tebrau City!.
Felt unmotivated the first place to cover the 375km distance to Shah Alam with that car.

That time got one Vios also keep-up..
Full tank at Petronas Majidee, tank almost empty at R&R Seremban (refueling). Floored all the way!! kekekeke (auto ma. So slow!)
That uncle in Vios also stopped for refueling at the same spot and his face that time expressed something like unbelieveable face!!.

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
lol. Already did the theory part, but havent gone for a drive yet. Here still raining constantly.

I too, was poking fun at the word push. I also noticed a lot of myvi like to cucuk ekor civic like mine, then I overtake 2 trailers uphill, probably driver bengang or something, overtook me at one sharp corner, got incoming car, swerved right in in front of me. Whatever la, my darah panas good with my youth already.

You drive faster than me, give high beam, I sure give way one. Mana tau, emergency bawak bini/mak/pak gi hospital.

Not as if got prize money in the end.

On topic,
Wow! I push my civic also can get only less than 10km/h. Myvi when pushed can get 180km/h. Lol. J/k.

Fastest i've driven is during the time my dad got a stroke, and my mother was home alone, I think I maintained 160kmh plus+, didn't even bother about looking at the speed meter, clear road, straight away full throttle. during that time, didn't give a damn got speed trap or not, roadblock or no roadblock since it's an emergency.

Fast also, always got people who are faster. If darah panas, die earlier too. :p

Cheers.

mrpilot

Known Member
Mar 11, 2009
The only possibilities:
1. Somehow You misread it.
2. Something wrong with your RSM.
3. You don't know that your dad already modified his car extensively or even swapped his campro to a 4G63T! :D
But there's no way a std waja can even remotely get close to 240kph unless you're going into a very steep downhill! As for the Civic, well it depends on which Civic engine it is, but most regular Civic also would not be able to reach 240kph unless it's powered by those higher output engines like those in type-R versions.
even a SOHC vtec civic can clock @ 240. n no, i'm not misread my RSm n i'm not blind. my civic use 18cr engine with 4.4fd trans from ek9. 5th gear taken from 18c gsr trans. speeding on plus highway. dont know if my speedo n my RSM cheat me @ the same time. myvi also confirm can reach 180. saga BLM also can. i think most of u think that ur car was the fastest. in ur mind 180kmh was the fastest speed reached by any car. someone brave enough need to prove my FACT.:banghead:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
shiro....u sure 160+kmh? not mph? from my wat i gather bout yr vic....200++++ avg would sound more like it...need to pm me yr colour n # plate ler. i see i give way.

aja....u adding fuel to fire la. vios will add to story panas. also kena a lot of times with vios. another legendary hiway warrior. (anybody kena with saga BLM? 180kmh n flashing like crazy...own experience - 2 times) oh n aja...u just confirmed to everybody myvi on hiway n flashing = giveway

TR...now aredy C2D ler...at least 1.8Ghz/processor mah where got play 100hz... 8088 meh?2 billion X/second leh. u wanna sponsor me g-string not? i till today dunno my car wat top speed n max buang underwear...paiseh ler.

mr.pilot...hahahha u beat me to posting...no need to mention BLM...aready experiences. 1.3 power that shows a lot of hidden potential. but u said 240 for sohc vtec...manual?

Last edited:

tks84

Known Member
May 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
but the problem with MYVI going speeding gondalez is that once there's a corner or sudden stop.... walauwei....

corner the car go left right left right..
brake the car like going to spin...

what you all think?

mrpilot

Known Member
Mar 11, 2009
shiro....u sure 160+kmh? not mph? from my wat i gather bout yr vic....200++++ avg would sound more like it...need to pm me yr colour n # plate ler. i see i give way.

aja....u adding fuel to fire la. vios will add to story panas. also kena a lot of times with vios. another legendary hiway warrior. (anybody kena with saga BLM? 180kmh n flashing like crazy...own experience - 2 times) oh n aja...u just confirmed to everybody myvi on hiway n flashing = giveway

TR...now aredy C2D ler...at least 1.8Ghz/processor mah where got play 100hz... 8088 meh?2 billion X/second leh. u wanna sponsor me g-string not? i till today dunno my car wat top speed n max buang underwear...paiseh ler.

mr.pilot...hahahha u beat me to posting...no need to mention BLM...aready experiences. 1.3 power that shows a lot of hidden potential. but u said 240 for sohc vtec...manual?
manual.EK 4doors body. local body.i think that was normal. coz not only my car that time. few other EK n EG also. that the max speed. cant go futher. on highway. and also, very long KM to reach that speed.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
even a SOHC vtec civic can clock @ 240. n no, i'm not misread my RSm n i'm not blind. my civic use 18cr engine with 4.4fd trans from ek9. 5th gear taken from 18c gsr trans. speeding on plus highway. dont know if my speedo n my RSM cheat me @ the same time. myvi also confirm can reach 180. saga BLM also can. i think most of u think that ur car was the fastest. in ur mind 180kmh was the fastest speed reached by any car. someone brave enough need to prove my FACT.:banghead:
Sorry dude, your modified Civic might be able to reach 240kph but I'm 100% sure a purely stock Civic SOHC 1.6ltr Vtec or a Waja with only around 120-130HP would not reach 240kph.
Of course I know 180kph is not the fastest speed cuz I had also went way beyond that many times before, and I never claim my car is the fastest cuz I'm not fortunate enough to own a Veyron SS!
As for prove, don't even bother cuz I don't want anyone to get killed in vain just trying to prove the impossible! :biggrin:

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
yes, the 160 is right, since need a long stretch to hit 200+, mind you, that was my old b16a, not the b20. One more is because I won't drive at max la. Emergency fast doesn't mean fast until risking more than I should. I've tried 220 highest, when I first swapped the b16a engine, mid 20's years old still daring lo now old no more, ha ha. but at 220@7k rpm. All you can hear are the wind and the tires. No more engine sound. I let off the throttle at that point because worried the engine blow get stuck in the middle of nowhere on the NSE at 3am. ROFL. I think some of the old honda fellas seen my old video I posted on youtube. That's how fast a basic mod b16 gets to 170+. Long stretch required. Search "taklajulangsung"

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
but the problem with MYVI going speeding gondalez is that once there's a corner or sudden stop.... walauwei....

corner the car go left right left right..
brake the car like going to spin...

what you all think?
dun worry..

after that either save..or becomes crumpled turtle :biggrin: