The love of racing - When every second counts. An amazing video.

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

As a race fan I get asked the following question almost everyday, what is it about racing that you love so much? It's actually hard to describe your love for something or someone, but I think that this video sums it up pretty well, what is there not to love about racing? It's not only the synergy of man and machine, it's not only a race against your closest competitor, it's also one against the clock, the hardest competitor to beat. Watch the video and step inside the world of every race fan, it's amazing.

<object width="600" height="385"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UOL0ZeH6Re0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

Thanks Ben Lo

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Great clips from the past, memorable quotes from legends (especially many from Senna), very fitting soundtrack as well! Overall a great video about the passion of racing!
Thanks Keshy for posting this.

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007
passion needs to be shared ... do send me such videos and ill gladly post them .. = )

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ferrari has unveiled their new racer for 2011 - the 458 Challenge. Based on the, you guessed it, 458 Italia, the new Challenge features an updated dual-clutch F1 gearbox, an 'E-Diff' electronic differential, and an 'F1-Trac' traction control system with wet or dry weather settings. Other upgrades for the Challenge include a race suspension that come with solid aluminum bushings, stiffer springs, and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience