Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
After more than a wk absent, i'm finally back... But seems like i didnt miss anything here!!! Hahaha...

Great tht we r back to level term with Chelshit in term of points!!! But our performances of the last 2 games r stil a very worried signs!!! We lack the creative sparks, no imagination n we play without the usual ManUtd spirit!!!

But whenever Scholesy made his entrance into the game, the whole mood changed!!! This means we lack a good leader on the field!!! Hopefully SAF n his team get things sorted out soonest n get Scholesy replacement!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Newz saying both B. Munich n Juve r interested in our Berba~~~ If its real, i think SAF shld consider it properly... Yep, i'm a big fan of Berba no doubt!!! But things really didnt work out well as planned, so at some point of time, we need to let him go n hv better playing life from Old Toilet!!! It would b nice if B. Munich really interested!!! Perhaprs we can do a swap deal with them for their B. Sweingerz!!! Deep down my heart i really do n still hope tht he will come good for us again!!! Hahaha...

Another issue i would like to highlight... What u guyz think of Macheda for us at the moment?! Do he really look the ManUtd quality?! Can he really become the striker we can rely on for 20+ goals a season?! Yeah, i know he is stil young but i really dun see him develop into a really great striker, at the moment... I means when he played for us this season... The games seems like passing him by... He was running all over the pitch... Can he hold up the ball well, fend off defenders and wait for others to move into position?! Nope~ Do he hv the pace to beat players?! Errr... Hardly can see... Is he having superb technic n quick foots?! Hmmm... None of the games he played in tell us tht... The onli encourage assest is his shooting!!! There were power n accuracy in it!!!

Why i bring up this topic?! Its bcos i heard tht SAF might jus let D. Welbeck join Sunderland in a permanent deal soon as he is currently on loan to them and r developing well... Welbeck was a big assest to us when he was playing for our youth n reserve teams... He scored many goals as he got the pace, quick thinking, 2 footed n eyes for goals - jus to name a few of his strong point... And SAF decided to keep Macheda n let Welbeck out for loan... I'm not criticising SAF n his decision to do so... All i hope is jus tht SAF will not make the SAME mistake again by letting go the RIGHT player n keep the 'lesser' player in our team - 'Evans n Pique' case!!! =.="

Other than tht, we r playing Rangers tonite in ECL... With Vida n Rio not going, it might b a tough tough game for us!!! Rangers need the points in order to stand a chance to qualify ahead of Valencia... So they will go for attacking game plan from start... All we need to do is b patient, discipline n alert... I'm sure SAF gonna go for 4-5-1 formation to contain Rangers then counter attack them on the break!!!

With Rooney playing from start, i hope he score n start to win back supporters heart!!! I think Giggsy will play too... Then Gibbo might get a chance to start too.... I think it wil b Brown - Smalling partnership at the center of our back line!!!

Hmm... 0-1 away for us is possible!!! ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We r playing Blackburn at hom tmr nite and Chelshit is away to Newcastle!!! So if we take our chances nicely and things goes our way, we might lead the table after this week games... So let's hope our team play well and started to hit form after few victories...

I expect Berba - Rooney partnership to b back again after few mths of changes... With few senior players coming back into the team, Berba can expect better support n understanding within the team play... Few games back, Berba was left frustrated as most of the youngsters in our team opted to do everything themselves rather than going for team play!!! Which i think was sucks too~~~ So, i expect better showing by our team this wk as our team n some players started to get games under their belt n getting results together....

By socring the penalty, it will b a big boost for Rooney... And i think his 'advisers' r doing the right thing by asking him to appoligise to all fans for what he hv done in the past few wks, straight after he scored tht winning goal for us... I think 85% of the fans, if not all, will kinda forgive Rooney for what he hv done.... So, hopefully all this will b extra incentive for him to push himself further in order to hit the right form of playing well...

Yep, i wish to see Giggsy playing again this Sat but not sure if its possible as he had played in tht Rangers game... Same goes to Scholesy... We need experience heads to guide our team as we lack the leaders on field!!! If Scholesy cant start the game, then Fletcher n Carrick will continue their partnership in the middle of the park for us... Both them needs games to slowly bring back their form respectively... As i said earlier, both them need players like Giggsy or Scholesy to b there to calm them down n bring them into the game...

As for Nani, he has been 'bad' lately... To me, sometimes he jus over do things tht he did well in the past... He shld simplify things n play an easy game... He got the potential but needs other players to remind him tht football is a team game no matter how well he can dribble with the ball~~~ And oso, he needs to practice more on his crossing too... Hope to see another good game from him this wk...

As for the back 4, Evra, Vida, Rio n Rafael will b my pick!!! The more they play together, the more consistent we will b... As always, we need a solid platform for the players infront of them to push forwards to get goals...

I go for a 3-0 hom win for the Red Devils!!! Then praying for Newcastle to get us a result too~~~ Its time for Chelshit turn to b in 'shit' n 'trouble'!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzz....

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Superb weekend ended with a superb team performance where we thrashed Blackburn 7-1, with Berba scoring 5 in this game!!! This is the performances tht we all carving for and its the 1st time tht we managed to live up to the expectation by playing such a good flowing attacking game...

1 of the reason why Berba managed to score 5 (beside luck), to me i think its bos SAF finally allow Berba to stay top with Rooney dropping deep as a supporting striker!!! We all know, Berba game needs support and the needs the ball all the time too... And a rejuvenated Rooney jus able to do all tht for him in this game, thus, sparked a really good reaction from the Bulgarian with the 5 goals return!!! I hv been making noises here abt this n begging SAF to play Berba up with Rooney supporting him for a while... Finally, my dream comes true!!! ^.^

Other than tht, special praise hv to go to Anderson for his superb display too!!! Wow~~~ He really caught me with a BIG surprise!!! He is so aggresive n full of energy where he jus keep running n running up n down the field challenging for ball n fight for possession... And for a very rare occasion, his vision was met by his accurate passing too... LOLzzzzzzzzz... All the while, he was a big let down due to his lousy passing, b it a first time one two or a long range passes... But he got it all right in this game!!! If Anderson can consistently perform in such a way, i think SAF might save up some of his $$$ for another midfield dynamo~~~

But in the end of the day, the MoTM belongs to Berbatov!!! Yes, Dog-bar or Torres might b a better striker infront of goal, but they stil cannot score 5 in a single game at this highest level of football game!!!

To me, our perfect day was being ruined by 2 of our stupid subs!!! 1. Obertan, after he came in he jus cant adjust to the pace of the game where he constantly losing possession when we were attacking, no to mentioned he spunned a goalden chance to score a goal himself in the 1 on 1 situation!!! It was really frustrating to see, else i dare Berba might even score a record 6th or double Hattrick in this game if not for Obertan continueos carelessness... >.< and 2ndly, Evans!!! I think VDS would wanna to kill him for not even challenging Samba when the cross flied in... And tht ended our clean sheet... He himself knew tht he was bad for mths... But why the hai he can never change?! Sigh!!! Let's hope both this players learn their lesson well n become a big players for us in the future!!!

Nice artical to read: http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/ed...rmed-dimitar-berbatov-from-manchester-united-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reports saying SAF now is serious abt B. Munich B. Schweinsteiger...

Source: http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...ndering-swoop-for-bayern-munich-star-bastian-

I jus hope its real!!! But dun think 12mil wil do the deal as some other sources claimed it to b as high as 25mil!!! I think this will b a real great deal for us as Schweinsteiger is a good leader on the field with bags of experiences on big games...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Our game against Blackpool hv been postpone n til date, stil no newz as in when the game gonna b played!!! Come this Sunday, we gonna welcome Arsenal to Old Toilet for the top of the table clash!!! And i really do think its a great timing to play against them...

B4 Sunday, both teams got an European game to contain with... Arsenal is yet to b 100% sure of advancing to the next stage, so their last game will b an important 1 for them where they need a hom win... A draw might not b enough for them as they might b kick out of the competition!!! With an eye on this Sunday game, their players might jus b distracted~~~ As for us, we r at hom to Valencia and all we needs is a draw to b sure of winning the group!!! Eventhough we do not win the group, its not the end of the world!!!

So after a 'texting' game, the Gunners will b heading to Old Toilet... Hopefully we can capitalise on this n beat the them for the 3 points!!! I believe SAF will hv a good game plan against them, where some of our players r getting back from injuries and back to form... But we hv to becareful as the Gunners hv few good players tht r able to cause damage to us...

SO let's hope for the BEST!!! December is gonna b a BIG BIG month for all teams... So we need to enjoy it well~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Watched the ManUtd v Valencia on replay yest... Overall, our play r good as we keep creating chances after chances... Jus tht too bad we can convert them into goals... Especially Berba, with the form he is currently in, everyone do expect him to score at least 1 from all the chances he got... And Rooney look sharper n sharper now, which is very crucial to us... When he is on form n in the mood, he do inspire others n defenders tends to back off from him...

As usual, the goal we conceeded is due to our own mistake... Jus like Evans, Carrick jus cant get things right at the moment where his mistakes always got punished!!! Strange!!! If he continue like tht, i think SAF will drop him off again... Sigh!!! At times, his movement n decision making look damn kao slow...

On the other hand, Anderson seems to regain his old form where we all hope he to b... As SAF hv said, the goal he scored will help him much!!! It brings back the smile to his face, so tht he is enjoying his game again... With him in such a form, he might get pick for the Gunner game this Sun especially with Scholesy doubtful with a groin injury... I guess will b Anderson partnering Fletcher in our engine room for the Sunday game...

Then, Fabio need more time to polish his skills... Too many unforced errors, jus like tht Rafael a yr ago... Hopefully both them can matured into 2 of the best full backs in the nest 2 yrs....

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
so u guys have any christmas wishlist u wanted to send to Sir Alex? hehe
Personally i would love to see Modric and Suarez at United.
Perhaps another left winger in the mould of the Bale(s) would be fine too...but not necessarily him..
but at the moment i cant really think of any world class winger that caught my eyes...so hmmm....
Modric and Suarez will do.
haha

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Getting more n more exciting abt tonite game~~~ Bravo to Spurs as they played really well lately n its a good draw against Chelshit at The Lane...

Myself stil guessing SAF center midfield partnership for this game... Will he go for the rejuvenated Anderson; All action box to box local boy Fletcher; Old n expereince head in Scholesy; or the Deep lying playmaker in Carrick?! Which r the 2 best combination for this game?! I'll go for Anderson - Fletcher at the present moment... Cos Scholesy jus back from a groin injury and Carrick form isnt the his best at the moment... So Andon - Fletcher seems more logical especially we need steel, aggressiveness, power, energy and smart thinking in this game against the Gunner...

Upfront i think it shld b Berba - Rooney, with Rooney dropping back to help out our midfield... Then Park n Nani will b on the flanks... Going for a 2-1 hom win over the Gunner~~~ Yaya, Rooney n Berba to score!!! ^O^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gti,

Yo Bro, long time didnt see u posting liao~

Hmm... My Xmas wishlist for SAF?! Hehehehe... Nice ask~

Ya, Modric is 1 who will b there at the top for me... But i dun see how Spurs will gonna let him go... >.< I like the way he dictate the game, his skills, techniques n calmness... But not too sure abt his leadership though!!! I think we need someone who can command on the field like Keano did...

I was hoping for Bastian S. from B. Munich b4 today... But Newz saying tht he extented his deal for another 4 yrs with them... So tht kill off my dream~~~ =.="

As for winger, what do u think abt A. Young from Villa or A. Sanchez?! Ya, Bale is looking good this season... As he is a great assest to Spurs now cos he can both attack n help out in defence!!! Tht's important!!! Tht's y i hv doubts on Sanchez as in whether he will contribute any form of defending as a unit when we do not hv the ball... Besides, there r rumours saying A. Young wanna look for a bigger club for his own career good... He wouldnt come cheap, but another proven EPL product n international class in the near future...

As for striker, not too sure if SAF will ever spend any $$$ on this department not... With Berba blowing hot n cold n Rooney slowly coming back to form, i think SAF will stick to them until he settle other 'more' important department in the team... We hv got Macheda n Welbeck (coming back for sure once his loan deal is up) as back up... As for Owen, i think this will b his last with us... With 4 strikers in the team, hardly can imagine SAF will b bringing in another top striker like Suarez or Torres (if he is available, i think SAF might stil break the bank for him, LOL)...

Do u think we need to bolster our defence?! Especially in the center! Rio is at the wrong end of 30!!! Vida cant play in all our games alone... Smalling stil need another 1-2 season b4 he can b really good n understand well abt our system!!! Then our Evans... Sigh!!! Brown, he is not even sure abt his own future in our club as reports saying he had hv a burst up with SAF early in the season... So he is afraid tht he will b sold... Even if he stays, he is injury phrone n is over 30 now... Sheasy!? Sigh... More or less like Evans... Can play but not ultra depandable like Rio n Vida!!!

Hehehe... AFter so many rubbish, my wish list to SAF will b Torres, Kaka (or Modric) n The Holland Keeper!!!
Merry Xmas~~~~ ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Yah didn't really post much cos nothing really to say....cos we've been playing badly for quite some time. I can only say that in SAF we trust.

Neuer or De Gea for GK - Seems like a good piece of business regardless of the fees due to their age. Anything less than 20mil will do. So is Stekelenburg and Akinfeev. But seems like they weren't linked as heavily as the former two.

Def: Don't think they would be any new addition. Seems like SAF in banking on Smalling to be the deputy for Rio. He's the same type of player as Rio - a schemer from the back if you would like to put it that way. As for Vida, he's made of Titanium and unbreakable. So in the event anything happens, we still have Brown and O'Shit! to step in for emergency. Also, the news that Evans gonna be shipped out for loan...so i dun think there will be any movement in our DEf dept.
In the same breath, i am very pleased with the progress that the Da Silva's been making, esp Rafael - which is rightly so given that he has been given more game time than Fabio (who has Evra to contend with).

Mid: The dept in which we need to reinforce the most. As most followers in this forum knows, I've been a big fan of Carrick. At the same time also i'll have to put both hands up to say he hasn't been playing well since last year. The drop in form is appaling and those niggling injuries he sustained doesn;t help his cause either. However, he does seem to be back to a good level in the previous few games barring the mistake against Valencia. In particular, i thought he played well against Rangers and Blackburn(well, who doesn't in this game ;D ).
Though Anderson has made a good case for himself recently, he's still too inconsistent and unpredictable. He also seemed a bit wanting in the Defensive dept and at times seem reluctant to put the challenge in. So, he;s still a bit of a suspect as a long term player. Unlike his compatriot Nani, Ando still has a lot to prove. This would be his defining season just like how Nani took it by the scruff of the neck last season.

As for the suggested reinforcement, Modric seemed to me like a good choice. He's just something like Scholesy, though not as aggressive / powerful. But he compensated that by his little party tricks and lively runs all over the pitch, can pick out a short / simple / penetrating pass as good as he can punt a 60 yard crossfielder. He seems to me the direct replacement for Scholesy more than anyone else.
Perhaps, 40 million + Carrick/Berbatov for both Modric and Bale? (Lolzzz...direct replacement of former and current Spurs players...dang...those Spurs' gonna wallop me...)

I've never seen Sanchez played before so i cant comment.

Att: Given that Berbs' expected leave (which i am not surprised at all given his inconsistent performance and his age), a replacement could be on the card. I've never been a big fan of Berbs (sorry dude) cos it just seems to me ever since he joined us, we've been heading downwards. It caused the imbalance of Tevez. And SAF actually benched him for the big games, most notable the UCL final against Barca. For me, he just slows everything down. but that's my 2 cents worth of him and of course it worth nothing more than my 2 cents.
Given Hernandez is developing well and the expected return of Welbeck together with Macheda, the reinforcement of this dept is 50/50 at best. In SAF's words, it depends on whether he sees there are any value in the market. Don't forget though that he actually went in for D. Villa. So dont be surprise if we see a big name coming in to replace Berbs.

As for tonight's game, i am expecting a surprise in the Middle. SAF could start with 5 with Ando, fletcher and Carrick in the middle. That was how we played against them so efficiently the last few times. And i expect the arse to do the same also. That;s how they had been playing too. The key battle will be in the middle. If we can stop them with their penetrating pass and keep a clean sheet, we stand every chance to put them into the sword.
The 5 across the middle will the the absolute key in us stopping them from creating AND in the same wavelength also us creating the chances for our forwards. The battle will be decided in the middle.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Wow~~~ It was a sweet result for us with a 1-0 win over Ass-senal at Old Toilet!!! A really good performance by everyone in the team as all n every single player carried out their duties very effectively... Yep, SAF opting for the 4-5-1 formation which made us thick in the middle as Gti hv mentioned... I think it will b more or less the same when we head to the Bridge come Sunday... Errr... Berba will hv another 90mins on the bench it seems!!! LOLzzzzzzzzz...

Right from the start, we were the more settle n relax team... Our defence were very solid n tht provided us a good platform to attack... Carrick positioning in this game was good as he constantly help to break up The Gunners attack... As usual, Fletcher was all over the pitch fighting for ball n possession... And i'm glad tht Andon was able to came up with another great n reliable performance in this big game... Its really please to see Andon is able do so and hopefully he will b able to perform like tht in a consistence basis... But towards the end of the game, Andon look tired n slowing down... Tht's why he was being sub out...

On the other note, i think Rooney is doing pretty well although he missed tht important penalty!!! His overall play hv improved n his involvement, his touches of the ball, his passing, his shooting, his movement r all indicating tht he is slowly going back into form... This gonna b very important to us n the team... When he is on song, everyone will b inspired to play well too!!!

Sweet result but we hv to built on from this... Hopefully we will b able to get the same result come Sunday at the Bridge!!! ^.^

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
Din manage 2 stay up 2 watch d game,m kinda happy whn i heard d result over d radio but of all d hype surrounding Rooney,it takes Ji Sung 2 score d winning n solidarity goal?awww...come on....enuff of Rooney not scoring in open play,now he can't even score a penalty?heard he ballooned it over d cross bar......wat a waste.....i'm still a fan of ManU but not as die-hard as Cantona's era......but m happy 2 finally hear sum1 say ManU's defence were very solid...@ least sumthg +ve....
cheers

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Gti,

Yo, coming back to our 'Xmas wishlist' topic!!! ^o^

I dun rate Akinfeev so much... I think i saw him play once for his club on TV... Doesnt really impressed me as he made a number of mistake n his team lost tht game in Euro... Yeah, we cant judge a player in a single game... Haha... But he didnt really give me much confident, if he cant do something basic for his current club... My 2cent... U seen him play b4?!

As for De Gea, i started to pay attention to him ever since we r linked... Hmm... To me, he is stil very young n might need time to polish up... Yes, he got huge potential as many expert said so from Europe... But he lack those big games experience... So, he is kinda un-tested at the highest level, there remain some risks!!!

I like both Neuer and Stekelenburg... They hv the international experience, 1st choice for their club, quick, agile, alert n dominant in front of goal~~~ Over the 2, i prefer Stekelenburg for his built!!! He is taller and hv long hands... Resembles our Peter S.!!! ^.^

As for our Defence: Smalling stil very raw n might need longer bed in time... I like the way he play n yes, reports do said tht he is the same type of player as Rio who is always calm on the ball... So lotsa hopes on him to b our next long term defensive pillar in the center...

What do u think abt Gary Cahill?! I think he is not too bad n worth a try to buy him... Will b a good cover up for us, provided tht he can come with a cheap price tag!!! haha...

Mid: Yes, agreed with u tht this is the area we really need to pay extra attention in!!! But cant really see tht Spurs will wanna do biz, especially with us... They r building their team ard Bale n Modric, Playing well in both the league n Europe and things look rosy for them at the moment... Unless... Unless the players themselve write in a transfer request n force the situation... HAHaha... Then, i'll b very happy!!! It will b great to hv them both in the team when SAF play the 4-5-1 (4-3-3 when attacking) in Europe...

After missing out on Mesut Ozil n now Bastian S., i really do not know who else we can buy especially on Scholesy position... Hopefully SAF can spring us a huge surprise n bring in someone who is really good... U fancy Sneijder?! To me, he shld b ok for us... But I'm not too keen for him... Haha... I hope SAF can bring in someone who is 'ready made' to boost our midfield... We really need someone with big character with good leadership on the field... Ya, tht will b rare n hard to get but we r ManUtd n always looking for the top of the creams~

What do u think of Obertan so far?! Is he the ManUtd class?! Do u think he can really make the cut?! Hmm...

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Akuma,
true fans stick to his team and the players thru thick and thin.
Remember how ppl use to lambast Ji as the shirt seller from Asia?
Wazza scored 34 goals for us last season and carried the whole team single handedly.
Now he's having a bit of a shitty period, we, as the fan should get his back instead of stabbing it.
Me too, fell in love with Man U becos of Eric 'The King' Cantona. But my love towards to club remains and never wavered.

Storm,
I watched Akinfeev last season against us last season in the UCL. A good shot stopper if u ask me. But being a GK means more than being an able shot stopper. Otherwise, Foster would still've remain with us.
As for Stekelenburg, i watched him during the WC. Nothing earth shattering also if u ask me. First class, yes. But world class? hmm...

And as for the modric situation, well never say never. Now that they've VdVaart, who plays at the same situation, well, we can never know can we? But i don;t think there has been any mentioning. And with the current form if Andon, perhaps SAF might just stick with the current crop of players.

Well, SAF mught just be telling the truth. There maybe really arent any value in the market. Cos me and you too are at pains to point out our wishlist. Seriously, there aren't really any player that i particularly like.
And with the likes of Welbeck and Cleverley that's doing so well with their on-loan clubs, we can't really blame SAF for not buying big.
Buying big will always wxcite the fans. But question is buy WHO?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Akuma,

Yo bro, ya I agreed with what GTi mentioned above here!!! Haha... So hoppefully u b able to get back yr passion towards the Red Devils soonest n start to give yr 110% support to them again!!! United We Stand!!! ^.^

To me, the club is always bigger than any players!!! Even during tht Rooney saga, if he really turns his back on us, there is never a doubt tht i'll keep supporting ManUtd till I die~~~ Haha... Ya, everyone of us sure LOVE King Eric very much... But throughout the yrs, there were n are many superstars donning the Red Devils jersey post Cantona era... No worries abt tht!!! ^.^

Gti,

Latest newz saying tht Andon hv signed a new 4 1/2yr extention deal with us, so he will b very much in the SAF current n future plans... And b4 tht, SAF hv confirmed tht Cleverley is definitely coming back to us after his loan spell is over... But how long will Cleverley needs to b 1 of our main player in the midfield?! i think at least 2-3 seasons... Jus look at Gibson... He is stil finding his foots...

But tht doenst really indicating there will b no buying next season ( I really hope SAF do buy!!! Hahaha...) I think we all know tht we lack a leader on the pitch when things aint going our way... Its been very clear tht whenever Scholesy or Giggsy comes into the game, we play differently n most of the time better~ But both them might retire as 'early' as next season... Even with our current crop of players, we all know tht we stil lack something... A playmaker, i think... Players such as Modric (hope Spurs will wanna to make a deal), Fabregas (highly unlikely~ As Barca always will b his next destination... But if we can tempt Pep Guardiola over, things might b diff!!! Haha... ), Kaka (I do hv a fren who doubted his playing style in EPL, but i think he is able to withstand the physicality of the EPL as he has bigger built than those who i mentioned here... But concern abt his knees!!!), Ozil (we hv missed the boat!!! >.<), Sneijder (he signed an extention deal b4 the start of this season with Inter), Moutinho ( SAF tracked on him for yrs, but decided to let him move to Porto from S. Lisbon), D. Silva ( Do not what happened in btw... Do we really bid for him or we LOST to Shitty due to $$$?! If tht's d case, luckily we didnt sign him... $$$ grapper?!) n etc...

Other than tht, we hv been link to some promising up n coming stars in this position such as Ninis (Panatinaicos - Greece), Ganso n etc...

So.... All we can do is jus hope tht SAF sign someone real good for us!!! Hahaha... ^.^

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Oh ya, we hv been link with G. Bale n L. Baines to replace Evra, who seems like constantly being tips to leave us in the coming summer... B4 this, we were heavily linked to F. Coentrao!!! If we use Bale to replace Evra, it will b a big waste of talent... He shld b pushing up into the wing position where he is enjoying much his football now... Rumours said he is interested to move to ManUtd n follow his all time hero Giggsy footstep!!! Hmm... Betul kah?! Hahaha...

As for Baines, he is ok... But he do hv a great free-kick ability which we r superbly lacking in our team... So, he might offer something we need...

Coentrao - an all action left back who loves to attack n is able to track back fast into position too... He is quick, strong n full of energy...

So let's see if Evra really wanna to leave us...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what is function racing clutch compare to standard clutch?
what about the puck?..3,4,5, and 8 pucks? meaning what?
clutch 1.8,,2.0?? meaning what?

just wanna know..hehe..:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience