Considering a SW20 - Handling concerns

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
4WD but RWD most of the time. GTR? :O (since CRVs and XTrails are FWD - 4WD...)

Alvin, sorry man but I must disappoint... I found something else and am going for that instead of the MR2. This one is a lot more practical haha. When are you getting your car? We come out yamcha and bring me a ride in the car I had forgone ok! :)

ps. This car is also N/A but pulls like a train.

Thanks all you guys for your input, however you wont be getting a new member in your club. :(

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Aiyaaaaaaaaa... why laaaaaa... come join me SW20 laaaaaaa. Actually the car is with me already, I'm waiting for JPJ side to kautim the name change. Got some minor complications, i'm hoping it gets sorted out this week, but car is already in my hands.

Buy another n/a that pulls like a train? M3 ar? lol... when yumcha? You got ur new ride adi ka?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nowadays, Many cars do not come with an Audible lock and unlock sound. Not like those days (Beep Beep)... To install after market in a shop, might cost anywhere between RM 80 - 160 just for the beep beep sound...

This was a circuit design and DIY I did 5 years ago... Posted in LancerGT Club Forum, now sharing it over here as it is applicable universally..

----------

I made 2 versions.. 1 is very very simple.. just need a normal relay with a Siren... HOWEVER, version 1 will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience