B16A half cut now cost how much ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

fai2max

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
may i ask now the B16A half cut cost how much ??

coz i wan to buy a EG6.....

how is the B16A ?? do the engine powerfull ??( with no trubo cos eat petron too much.. )

do the engine eat petron ? ( cos now the petron is mahar )....

can tell me about Japan inported EG6 SR ?? cost how much ??how i get it ? year 91~94....

thx ^_^ for reply.......

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
Look......

Buy/beg/borrow/steal Motortrader......

Flip through at the end of the magazine, usually it'll list down the popular hafkat shops that will deliver the hafkats anywhere in malaysia. Look at the bottom of the advert.......copy down the number........and call them ....

"do the engine eat petron ?" what kinda question is this ???????? u want power but u want to save fuel ?? Then u're asking in the wrong thread dude....the proper car for you would be a thundercat logo car

parimus

500 RPM
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
crower75 said:
Look......

Buy/beg/borrow/steal Motortrader......

Flip through at the end of the magazine, usually it'll list down the popular hafkat shops that will deliver the hafkats anywhere in malaysia. Look at the bottom of the advert.......copy down the number........and call them ....

"do the engine eat petron ?" what kinda question is this ???????? u want power but u want to save fuel ?? Then u're asking in the wrong thread dude....the proper car for you would be a thundercat logo car

or any 'animals' brand car....hehehehehe jahat betul crower nie

chibie

Sep 13, 2005
KL
camne nak tau big VTEC aa Small Vtec.. ade kawan kata tgk kat tulisan Vtec kalo Vtec tu lebih besar dr tulisan honda so dia big vtec aa atau sebaliknya... ni mesti kes tipu nih...:cyclops:

fai2max

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
coz dont know can find JDM EG6 or not ??.....in malaysia to the JDM EG cost mahar tak ??

DarkFibre

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
b16a

fai2max said:
I wan the B16A !!
Bro,

first of all, standard market price for B16A engine + installation will cost you somewhere around Rm6K. most of the half cut shop will able to help you in installing the engine or if you would prefer a reliable honda workshop.
it is very easy to recognise B16A engine by looking at the engine number plate near the left hand side of the extractor and very near to the dipstick. you should be able to notice it during broad daylight.
in terms of power, yes, it is much more powerful compared to a stock car. we hondarians do love our cars a lot that most of us use it for daily commuting and we had no complaints on the consumption even with the new oil prices, that means good fuel consumption versus power to you. of course, if u r looking for better, there's always MyVi in ready stock for u.

cheers!

fai2max

Known Member
Jan 12, 2006
DarkFibre said:
Bro,

first of all, standard market price for B16A engine + installation will cost you somewhere around Rm6K. most of the half cut shop will able to help you in installing the engine or if you would prefer a reliable honda workshop.
it is very easy to recognise B16A engine by looking at the engine number plate near the left hand side of the extractor and very near to the dipstick. you should be able to notice it during broad daylight.
in terms of power, yes, it is much more powerful compared to a stock car. we hondarians do love our cars a lot that most of us use it for daily commuting and we had no complaints on the consumption even with the new oil prices, that means good fuel consumption versus power to you. of course, if u r looking for better, there's always MyVi in ready stock for u.

cheers!
ic....but i more like HONDA ....coz last time i drive my father car ( EK4 with vtec D16 )

so i can fell the power of the Vtec ! especially when hight REV to 7000~8500 RMP
....the sond is like unbeliveble nice !! by the way...i like pefomes car....when the (B16B notyet come out....) the B16A is the world most powerfull 1.6 ( non turbo ) engine .....and the most best 1.6 FF car ...coz of the techologi VTEC , change the world NA engine design !! and the wan is.......HONDA is the leading age of NA engine !! :tee:

Status
Not open for further replies.