Warning: English only. Anyone living in Ulu Klang/Melawati Area?

chibie

Sep 13, 2005
KL
013 3441365.. my number. guys where's can servis my radiator? what's wrong when i speed then my radiator peek to high.. even though i've change the coolant, it is the water pump? can u guys help me.. tq

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
chibie said:
013 3441365.. my number. guys where's can servis my radiator? what's wrong when i speed then my radiator peek to high.. even though i've change the coolant, it is the water pump? can u guys help me.. tq
u mean when u rev high, your temperature goes ballistic ?

Sounds like ...hehe....like what I've experienced before...hehehe ..... headgasket.......

OR

maybe u use turbo spec radiator cap....if your radiator cap is marked as 1.1 or 0.9 psi then it's the normal honda specs....if it's 1.3 psi then u should consult Hattech-V, the VTEC Turbo SiiiiFuuuuuuu at TEAM SHADOWFAX thread hehehe

chibie

Sep 13, 2005
KL
i've clean the radiator and the tank.. they all muddy and ada karat.. seems previous owner doesn't take care of it... after clean it. i ronda around town ok aja.. tapi when i take to the hi way i speed around after two or three time it's go ballistic.. then i slow down the car. the temp gauge start to go to normal.. biasa u servis kereta kat mana?

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
ehehe...this kinda problem will not be solved by normal servicing bro...

Looks like your headgasket kaput oredi. You gotto change it and skim the head. Dunno how much it'll cost for SOHC, but I did on my DOHC VTEC cost me about RM800. Not sure whether it's cheaper for SOHC engine.

Anyhow, get a 2nd opinion. I'm just advising based on the info you gave me. But whutever it is, IF it is the headgasket, dun delaY in getting it fixed or you may end up having to buy a new engine.