Jackie Chan Edition Evo - FireSports No.1/50

NoTiGuY

old school
Nov 16, 2003
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
Was at AutoArt's shop around Wan Chai just now, and walked across the Mitsubishi Showroom which was showcasing Jackie Chan's personal Evolution (hence, 1st out of the 50 produced). The finishing of the car is much better in pictures, and if you had seen the real ride, I would assume if you walk into any local fibre shop, they will provide you much better finishing to it.

A rep of the showroom informed me that the going price for JCE would be HK$600k......and IX for HK450k...

My apologies for the not so clear pic as I am not used to this digicam just yet. :)

i think its overdone....

if i was using a SLR cam, you would be able to see the finishing of this bonnet....

you can see uneven finishing of the side mirror... the other side was slightly better..

Ralliart calipers???

Vortex Generators.....

Gawd! And they told me it was Made in Japan....

The END...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
wah... rear bonnet like kena hamtam by someone... front hood also overdone la wei... but so many carbonfibre parts, air liur meleleh adi.... hahahaha....
HK$600k means how much in RM??

mohalw

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
Malaysia
Haha, the rear bonnet just call special, coz no 1 hope their car like this...

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
everything look cool dudde...just the rear bonet SUCKS!!!! sorry bro...but is the rear bonet design for performance huh :D the air can flow down to earth i think...front bonet look cool....so many holes..for air intake...

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
walauehh...not nice at all .. de front bonnet got too many those vents..n de rims wif yellow lips.. sick..de rear bonnet.. wtf is dat? creatin sum lubang to let de air past during high speed? ugly la.. it look like wira wif veilside bumper n custom hood kekeke..can masuk initialB.. jacky B

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
..gasp..
do u guys agree it look like it was design by the same guys tat did those bodykits in NFS Underground?
......which is not a good thing at all =0

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
jackie chan Evo edition = appeal to Ah Bengs of HK only??

i probably get a message that says "it' what in the hood....."

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
OMG.... :eek: that car is really sick.....i wonder how jackie can put his golf bag into the boot? :biggrin: Too much carbonfibre burns my eyes......

^^TAKATA^^

Known Member
Dec 21, 2005
Wah lau eh.. sprinkled with CF all over. Looks like a frankenstein version of an evo :biggrin:

OMG! what happened to the boot? looks like sum1 used an axe and chopped off the rear haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi again all ZTH members ... Here to create a thread which will mainly discuss only SUPERCHARGER issues ... I understand that supercharger is a type of Force Induction system which is the kit itself is mounted on the crank (engine) ... The pulley driven device will drives the air into the kit and compresses it then send it to the intake manifold ...

Ok thats some brief introduction ... Hope i've got them all correct ... Now the further on discussion will be NA engines to fix with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience