ZTH Kepong Area's TT

samchewj

Jan 15, 2007
hi all tai ko tai kar jie here, im newbie stay in kepong area. nice to meet you all kepong gang :)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hi all tai ko tai kar jie here, im newbie stay in kepong area. nice to meet you all kepong gang :)
Did I really did read the word "Tai Ka Jie" as in Big Sister as in a Girl??? :stoned:

WELCOME TO ZTH KEPONG TT Thread!!!

Do come...do come for TT :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Arturo:
Oh...me blinded by the word "Tai Ka Jie" adi that's why I was hoping is a girl la haha! :rofl:

I know la...just fooling around :biggrin:

Didn't visit FY's Thread arr? Last someone said I long time didnt post liao but now post liao didnt go and see meh :biggrin:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
too late to view FY thread liau...behind me the 2 chabohs come in work liau...line not clear. when u post la? last nite i got home damn late...no energy to browse net oso...blank's youtube video oso no chance to view yet...

yahor...no girls come here 1 hor...i noticed nowadays ZTH quite quiet...last time when i first joined...cant post cos company firewall block posting(wierd. can view but cant post so i become silent observer :rofl:) then when go home no energy to go online liau(used to work very long hours)

eh...i oso havent make formal hello here heheheh wanna join the mlk n johor thread but both oso dead liau so i join here oni la. anyway...i used to live in KL back when i was in primary skool...La Salle Jln Peel :biggrin::biggrin: n lived in Ampang area so thats the nearest can considered to Kepong hahahah

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Arturo:
The Video, too bad la got a part censored when he want to show His goods...whole screen Black can't see...maybe is not the screen is the hairs :rofl:

The video go home u must see la...is a Transsexual but can't really tell if she didnt talk...and her goods looks real too according to the interviewer...

FY photos also I don't think u can tahan...later your 11th Finger wake up liao...:rofl:

Ampang still can come to Kepong la but I think 45mins drive gua...actually can't remember why u end up moving to Johor Bro?

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
wah newhuman video ar....i got watch 1 b4...japang 1. the she/he damn freaking chun...then when take off the panty got a foot long sausage hanging out. my frens all oso run out of my room that time :rofl: last time buy ham vcd where got read about wat la....so choose from picture oni...mana tau is that type. trauma man.

i very long liau move away from ampang loh...am melakan by right. move to jb cos of work loh...planning to find work in mlk or kl nex but see how la..economy still not so good...a lot of ppl saying will have another recession if not enuff spending done within this year...

5115....Kendrick changed # plates? DCM member say his registration # is WGM 9281 leh...not WGH 9281

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wah..Illegal number plate :banghead:

Lolz! So, from that day onwards, dare not watch XXX VCD adi la? :rofl:
Your friends now still takut or not when looking for GF cuz not sure is girl or guy :rofl:

Recession I think only 10 years once la...now still okay la...if recession it affects whole of Malaysia...

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

By the way, this F430 nice :top:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
arturo:really?someone got the picture of his ride,maybe need to check on the no.plate again.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
SF....after that case...never buy anymore. download. b4 download read the description properly loh. GF GF no problem .that 1 got way to verify 1 hahahah. dunno la about the recession...a lot of news saying maybe will have double dip. too much of our economy depends on USA la...if they make wrong decision, we all kena. for now...cash still king.

5115...thats wat i saw in that DCM thread u posted la the guy said he took the number off the receipt..maybe is typo error on the receipt? but this guy has gone from bad to rotten man...last time oni play flaming...now is con jobs? over here oso got this 1 guy swap rims with him n he didnt topup remember? should collect all his pm n posts n lodge a report against him la...ruining the online trade scene oni.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
dunno,maybe his brain went more cacat hence these con cases & hairs gone

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=64496

The highlight of the action packed day was in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience