TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
If Thomas's party cancel then Thomas utang us one KFC meal on each of us. Hahaha....:_:

Hisha: Very busy this days havent check the speakers but on this sunday i'm will be fixing it and with new head unit. Some more end of this month gonna do respray paint work. I'm think on 1st July my car looks nice, only the bonet having problem. Scare when i fix speaker on it if accident i'm "hai lat". Still consider....:X-:

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
louismhc said:
If Thomas's party cancel then Thomas utang us one KFC meal on each of us. Hahaha....:_:

Hisha: Very busy this days havent check the speakers but on this sunday i'm will be fixing it and with new head unit. Some more end of this month gonna do respray paint work. I'm think on 1st July my car looks nice, only the bonet having problem. Scare when i fix speaker on it if accident i'm "hai lat". Still consider....:X-:

hehe, louis, tot ur car the most 'beauty'one...still need repaint???!!! hehe as long as u happy go ahead la, wana repaint it nicely to attend thomas party..i having same tot to repaint mine...now thomas party cancel liao...do later cos low budget.:shades_smile:

Lam, where have u gone these few day???

Saiyike, long time no see u online also, have you install ur gearbox? I guess should be very hard pressing on clutch especially when jam.
Just wana ask you, how is ur feel after install ur performance camshaft? and do you face any problem after install?

I need ur advise on this cos till now i don have much confident to install the camshaft that I bought from JB, I really scared later give me different kind of problem and make me headache. You have experience, mind to share?

Bear, you got ur water temp sensor/adaptor installed for ur hks meter? it is good and accurate?

My experience and peace of advise to all, I have 5 meter, 3 pro meter and 2 autogauge...if wana buy meter, better get branded and well known type. those meter made in taiwan most not durable and accurate. I change 3 pro from 52mm to 60mm due to not accuracy and I was told 60mm have improve on accuracy and yet 60mm one only last for me

pro water temp= 2 month plus, gong (changed as under 3mth warranty)
pro oil temp= 3 month plus, gong liao (the middle pin drop out)
pro oil press= 4 month only, gong liao (the middle pin drop out also, manage to remove the panel cover and connect back wire, accuracy gone)

so far autogauge boost / vacumm meter still gave me the best result...if autogauge come out with 60mm black chrome meter for water,oil,press, i would choose them.

Any one having problem short of voltage when turn on aircon, audio system, headlamp's low/high? I having this problem when on night time when i turn on aircon, audio with low/high headlight. I was told stock alternator not sufficient to provide more electrical when turn on headlight especially with high headlight... really crack my head on this problem.
anyone know that any type of higher voltage alternator/ what car's alternator suit for our lude? Honda legend one suitable or not as its more than 100+ amp, how about the mounting? anyone have any idea on this?

million thank all bro who can answer for me....

Last edited:

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
Hahaha...bro, some small place not nice so gonna do again lor. But ur never see it only. Dont know le, maybe i'm looking for a perfect on the paint work on outlook :X-:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
AcuraV said:
hehe, louis, tot ur car the most 'beauty'one...still need repaint???!!! hehe as long as u happy go ahead la, wana repaint it nicely to attend thomas party..i having same tot to repaint mine...now thomas party cancel liao...do later cos low budget.:shades_smile:

Lam, where have u gone these few day???

Saiyike, long time no see u online also, have you install ur gearbox? I guess should be very hard pressing on clutch especially when jam.
Just wana ask you, how is ur feel after install ur performance camshaft? and do you face any problem after install?

I need ur advise on this cos till now i don have much confident to install the camshaft that I bought from JB, I really scared later give me different kind of problem and make me headache. You have experience, mind to share?

Bear, you got ur water temp sensor/adaptor installed for ur hks meter? it is good and accurate?

My experience and peace of advise to all, I have 5 meter, 3 pro meter and 2 autogauge...if wana buy meter, better get branded and well known type. those meter made in taiwan most not durable and accurate. I change 3 pro from 52mm to 60mm due to not accuracy and I was told 60mm have improve on accuracy and yet 60mm one only last for me

pro water temp= 2 month plus, gong (changed as under 3mth warranty)
pro oil temp= 3 month plus, gong liao (the middle pin drop out)
pro oil press= 4 month only, gong liao (the middle pin drop out also, manage to remove the panel cover and connect back wire, accuracy gone)

so far autogauge boost / vacumm meter still gave me the best result...if autogauge come out with 60mm black chrome meter for water,oil,press, i would choose them.

Any one having problem short of voltage when turn on aircon, audio system, headlamp's low/high? I having this problem when on night time when i turn on aircon, audio with low/high headlight. I was told stock alternator not sufficient to provide more electrical when turn on headlight especially with high headlight... really crack my head on this problem.
anyone know that any type of higher voltage alternator/ what car's alternator suit for our lude? Honda legend one suitable or not as its more than 100+ amp, how about the mounting? anyone have any idea on this?

million thank all bro who can answer for me....
wei bro hehe so missed me ah ? hehehe..i'm just at home this few days la ..the pok kai ham ga chan streamyx can not b connect la since tuesday...they just fix the ass just now ..damn ..!!

wei bro i think that voltage drop is the normal thing lo ..cos u r using many electrical part la hehehe..cos some of the part of our car is direct using batt volt...

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
louismhc said:

consider what i'm told u that day oh hehehe ..woofer i think u better use box la ..can easily take out ma ...i u fix in that left hand side ..with fiber glass touch up ..next time if ur tail lamp bulb spoil ah ..susah nak tukar la hehehehe:shades_smile:

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
hisha said:
consider what i'm told u that day oh hehehe ..woofer i think u better use box la ..can easily take out ma ...i u fix in that left hand side ..with fiber glass touch up ..next time if ur tail lamp bulb spoil ah ..susah nak tukar la hehehehe:shades_smile:
Oh...ya huh!! If bulb spoil then i cacat already :X-: . Thanks for advice will consider.

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
AcuraV said:
Saiyuke, long time no see u online also, have you install ur gearbox? I guess should be very hard pressing on clutch especially when jam.

Hey AcuraV, hehe yeah i went to Phuket to have a business meeting with supplier and cant online much.
My gearbox is still in installation stage coz the mech can't fit in the LSD and need to korek the gearbox dalam to fit in he LSD.

About the performance camshaft, my lude is more powerful then b4 in term of torq and high REV power. This is even before i install the adjustable pulley and racing underdrive pulley, so i guess after installing and adjusting the camshaft to its optimum degree profile, the car will be more garang. As we all know, everytime when we floor the pedal and the rpm reach until 7000~7400 rpm, you can feel the engine is not going to accelerate anymore, but with the performance camshaft, you can feel like the engine dont want to stop at 7400 rpm and still wanna go higher, that is why previously i wanna shift my rev higher... damn... hehehehehe...

Mine is stage 2 and idle is a bit high coz last time i havent got the adjustable cam to fine tune the degree and i guess after i went back to Labuan with my lude degree cam gears readjusted and the idle will be like normal again.

Problem, i dont have any problem after getting the camshaft in but the only good problem is that the VAFC need to retune and the VTEC engagement point need to bring early coz the stage 2 cam power is at the upper cam and due to i dont want to change my REV limit above 7400, then i need to shift my powerband to the lower side to gain more hp.

AcuraV, i remember the camshaft from JZB is Type-S rite? White is almost == to stage 1, then this should be no problem and you dont have to change the spring and retainer.

From my experience is that, cam gear and camshaft are to install together... i make a mistake to install it seperately..... how dumb of me!!!:_: :confused_smile: :embaressed_smile:

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
ting tong.. thomas bought BB4 manual h/cut .. ting tong.. H22A DOHC VTEC.. ting tong..

ramjet

Known Member
Oct 8, 2005
ahha.....thomas h22a otw....yes! rich nonit to do claims lo...ahah

sharin: yala ill get a quote for both windscreen n the rubber around it. first. so we got 3 cars.

ahha.....ok ma you will be flashing on some hot chicks crossing the road anyway rite....

:regular_smile:

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
Hahaha....today fix a new head unit and speaker from hisha bro. The speaker work good and nice. Thanks alot bro :)

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
hi to all luders......I just bought a BB4 H22A manual h/cut = RM4200, milage is 109xxx.......will only get the h/cut after 2 weeks, cos this h/cut just arrive, AP letter haven issue out yet, so....i think starting or mid of JULY only can convert.
:_:

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
oo ya....i bought this price is without the body parts(Fender,bumper and headlights), but .....1 thing strength is no ABS, no Sunroof and no Auto cruise. My current engine got ABS, can I transfer it?

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
skyhawkheng said:
oo ya....i bought this price is without the body parts(Fender,bumper and headlights), but .....1 thing strength is no ABS, no Sunroof and no Auto cruise. My current engine got ABS, can I transfer it?
hey thomas, after getting the h/cut can u sell me one of the fuel / temperature gauge cluster ah? the signal is getting weak leow, think need to replace it.

hmmm wot else can buy from u since u got 2 sets now??

Last edited:

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
Mine also quiet weak wo......it needs to take sometime then only brighter, if u don mind...maybe i can let u try first. but all this only can done after i do my convertion lo....hehheheh