TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
sharinling said:
Hi Guys

Got a story for you guys, yesterday I went for my Indian colleague engagement ceremony in Taman Ehsan, opposite Kepong wif my GF and uncle.

I was driving on the main road when I reached a cross junction, both left and right were stop-look-go, so I just jalan only la since I got right of way. I was going @ 60. Suddenly an old man on a motorbike shoot out from the right, I took a hard swerve to the left to avoid him, I was like 1 inch to knocking him down. Worst still after the swerve a Pajero came from the left and I swerve right and Jam my brakes, thank god for ABS, I avoided the Pajero narrowly oni.

Stopped the car and looked behind, the old man on the motorbike just still bengang bengang go only like nothing happened.

After that incident, my car when accelerating above 3k RPM can hear loud metal rattling noise coming from engine, when I slow down from acceleration oso can hear rattling sound. Die lor, donkey old man.

Anyone experience b4 this rattling noise?
wow ..fuck motor rider ..hehehe..what kind of sound is that ?

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
mrbear said:
my car tiptronic @ shifttronic.. where got Auto?
louis car fast woo.. got hantu inside..
bear ur 1 call monster leh~~ hehehe ..our car all called hamster only hehehe:shades_smile:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
zaruliskandar said:
no wonder aaa your car so fast... no one can catch u... hahahahaha
hey girl ..u got taking pic that night ? if got send for me ..i will make it inside our web hehehe thanks ya.

[email protected]

:shades_smile:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
yo every1 here ..take a look here ...i just get quote the "Goodridge Brakelines UK - in the Pentagon Enterprise" that for RM425/set ..

is it any1 interested ? i'm asking them for best price if order in volume ...

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
hisha said:
Jeff for this kind of stuff ah u need to change all the crankshaft piston ..make it high comp ..oversize throttle or 4 throttle u just will hv the best performance la ..piggybacks or the sub-com ah ..all can't setting so nice 1 ...if u really want to make ur engine goes up to 9000rpm really need to do mod on the block n the piston all shit ..hehehe..n use the replacing ECU like Power FC or HKS f-con Vpro ..or the best Motec / Haltech ..but jeff u can do it 1 hehehe

yup..i agree to what u mention.

Saiyuke, since u already done stage 2 go for stage 3 to change pison/rod la den u can have high rpm.
otherwise still can use ecu and increase little rpm.
i got stage 1 from juzebrain..will get advise from vis work see whether can install and tune by using piggy back and drag rpm up to higher abit lets said 7800rpm/8000rpm. i guess it would not harm to engine as long as well tune.Of course fuel comsumption will be like water den.

i will sent in my car to install stage 1 once i have figure out whats wrong with my gearpump and brake light on problem happen on the next day we TT when I was on my way to KLIM with Juzebrain...get tow away to workshop and found that gearpump jam and brake also jam......repair both den done in the afternoon and rush back to JB....

I was thinking to go to car show on sunday cos once i reach JB, i go up KL again with my gf with SEG....however...SEG die right b4 pagoh/muar exist... tow all the way to muar again...car still in muar workshop. so sad. shit SEG just done overhaul b4 chinese new year and has been well taken by me. don know what to say.

finally go up twice also didnt manage to car show...

Ha...I am very thankful to Juzebrain who sascrified his time to help me on that trouble. Thank you bro.

hugo

Apr 11, 2006
hi guy...
what zup???
just wanna say hi to every lude owner out there from australia

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
Hi Hugo,

Come to Malaysia.

Hisha,

my car ok liao, brought my car to a mech and raised the car. My exhaust downpipe was like going to drop like dat and we saw a screw missing. I think when I was trying to avoid the bike, the vibration/knock was too hard screw must have came out. Now screw back ade and also welding abit.

Now I rev to 7k no problem liao, only thing shaking is my windows. LOL.

Seriously guys, I think old people should take a re-cap test on their licenses.

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
guys got some info for our H22A.. i might do it!

Private Message: Re: top overhaul
Today, 09:58 AM
Oderf
Senior Member Join Date: Jul 2005

Re: top overhaul

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbear
hmmm basically.. if top overhaul (or any la).. err does it mean "port n polish"?.

i think wanna change valves n seals. n oso check piston n piston rings.

coz i think my car never top overhaul b4 or er??
coz mileage is now near 270k. h22a still strong but as a new owner to the car (near 1 yr) i think i wanna "do" inside my engine. coz i intend to use the car long.

anything let me know! thanks for the info. i appriciate it.

Bro, i've checked edi. rm450 for full top n bottom overhaul for H22A. tht is the labour cost only, replacement parts are depends on urself. i mean what type or brand of valve seals, piston rings etc u wann use for ur machine is up to you.

no, not really pnp, but i can guarantee ur engine will be thoroughly cleaned from any carbon deposits (this is aso can be considered soft pnp, by hand). if u wanna go serious pnp, we have to send it to engineering shop, the charge will be varies between rm300 to rm700.

FYI, normally we dont do overhaul if the car is running ok. unless problems like 'makan minyak itam', loss power or ridiculosly high FC with no power..etc... like ur case, since u said ur car is ok, i think its not necessary to overhaul it. or maybe u wanna check ur compression level first. if its far lower than original stock h22a compression, then u have a good reason to do the overhaul...

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
Bear,

y u need do overhaul? i always tot only need to do overhaul when our engines fail compression test.

6 years ago i overhauled my old nissan sunny coz it was eating really alot of petrol, acceleration was very inconsistent and my RPM fluctuate for no reason. I not sure about our H22A Vtec but i am very sure about old engines (mine had 4 cylinders), go to any workshop that does engines only and ask them to do compression test and all 4 cylinders. The kPa rate for each cylinder should be close enough, eg 1st cyl: 170kPa, 2nd cyl: 172kPA and bla bla....if the kPa's run too much from each other than only do overhaul.

My uncle's workshop in pj state last time did for me, too bad he sold he equipment off and converted to tyre shop now only doing for Taxi's. My uncle showed me a milo tin full of black murky stuff leh....

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
mrbear said:
guys got some info for our H22A.. i might do it!

Private Message: Re: top overhaul
Today, 09:58 AM
Oderf
Senior Member Join Date: Jul 2005

Re: top overhaul

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbear
hmmm basically.. if top overhaul (or any la).. err does it mean "port n polish"?.

i think wanna change valves n seals. n oso check piston n piston rings.

coz i think my car never top overhaul b4 or er??
coz mileage is now near 270k. h22a still strong but as a new owner to the car (near 1 yr) i think i wanna "do" inside my engine. coz i intend to use the car long.

anything let me know! thanks for the info. i appriciate it.

Bro, i've checked edi. rm450 for full top n bottom overhaul for H22A. tht is the labour cost only, replacement parts are depends on urself. i mean what type or brand of valve seals, piston rings etc u wann use for ur machine is up to you.

no, not really pnp, but i can guarantee ur engine will be thoroughly cleaned from any carbon deposits (this is aso can be considered soft pnp, by hand). if u wanna go serious pnp, we have to send it to engineering shop, the charge will be varies between rm300 to rm700.

FYI, normally we dont do overhaul if the car is running ok. unless problems like 'makan minyak itam', loss power or ridiculosly high FC with no power..etc... like ur case, since u said ur car is ok, i think its not necessary to overhaul it. or maybe u wanna check ur compression level first. if its far lower than original stock h22a compression, then u have a good reason to do the overhaul...
really hv no idea on the price of overhaul engine :Not_Impressed:

about the makan minyak hitam ah ..its normal thing for the stock VTEC engine

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
hisha said:
yo every1 here ..take a look here ...i just get quote the "Goodridge Brakelines UK - in the Pentagon Enterprise" that for RM425/set ..

is it any1 interested ? i'm asking them for best price if order in volume ...

Wut special about the brake linescompared to our stock?

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
hugo said:
hi guy...
what zup???
just wanna say hi to every lude owner out there from australia
welcome welcome buddy ..~~~:shades_smile:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
sharinling said:
Wut special about the brake linescompared to our stock?
ehm ..our ori rubber brake line easy to bocor cos of the heat ...n when ur brake fluid is boiling then ur rubber brake line will expand ..this will cos ur brake tak makan ....we call it vapor lock ..once it boiling ..will hv bubble ..all the bubble stuck in the hose ...the hose expand lagi loss pressure ...so very dangerous on drive fast .....after using stainless steel ..will not easy bocor n expand when high temp ...if ur brake fluid start boiling ..the brake line steel can maintain in the size at less still can keep maintain the pressure that require ...

so if upgrade the stainless steel brake line is recommend to upgrade the brake fluid together

sharin u got MSN or not ?

Last edited:

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
hisha said:
ehm ..our ori rubber brake line easy to bocor cos of the heat ...n when ur brake fluid is boiling then ur rubber brake line will expand ..this will cos ur brake tak makan ....we call it vapor lock ..once it boiling ..will hv bubble ..all the bubble stuck in the hose ...the hose expand lagi loss pressure ...so very dangerous on drive fast .....after using stainless steel ..will not easy bocor n expand when high temp ...if ur brake fluid start boiling ..the brake line steel can maintain in the size at less still can keep maintain the pressure that require ...

so if upgrade the stainless steel brake line is recommend to upgrade the brake fluid together

sharin u got MSN or not ?
i see you still awake, wan go yam cha? my msn [email protected]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A high grade Tupperware

Measure the K&N filter size, make sure it fit

Use Spray paint to mark the shape pattern of the carburetor base

Base pattern marked

Use fire to heat up a nail to cut...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience