TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
saiyuke said:
hahaha... good lah,,, then tonite you can hear from MAS airline: "For all Malaysian, welcome back". kekekekeke

AcuraV getting your flywheel and "Exedy racing clutch"? kekekeke I thought he got a clutch already and only getting a flywheel from you nia. kekekeke
anyway,... I was planing to get from him, see how lah, if he didn;t get from you, then i get from you again! hahaahahaha....

JZB: If acuraV bypass the exedy clutch, then i 2nd reserve... how much you sell? pm me lah.. hehe
i think u should get the racing clutch such as the one AcuraV has. My clutch is just good for up to 200-210 hp. if u have heavy mod, u should get at least stage 1 clutch because this type of clutch is designed to hold bigger hp. if u take normal clutch the meat will be very fast "eaten" up.

exedy stage 1 clutch can, if not mistaken, hold up to 250hp.

i and a lot of guys here are looking forward to c ur final project car, so quick quick!!

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
JuizeeeBrain said:
i think u should get the racing clutch such as the one AcuraV has. My clutch is just good for up to 200-210 hp. if u have heavy mod, u should get at least stage 1 clutch because this type of clutch is designed to hold bigger hp. if u take normal clutch the meat will be very fast "eaten" up.

exedy stage 1 clutch can, if not mistaken, hold up to 250hp.

i and a lot of guys here are looking forward to c ur final project car, so quick quick!!

jzb, i got the exedy from AcuraV already. Thanks bros.

wow,.... the old clutch can repray it and hang inside the store room liao... kekeke

Yeah, hopefully my final project can bring it back to KL also before everyone else sell off their prelude and start playing with S2k or DC5 or 350Z or Silvia... kekekekeke, but Sky already promise liao to keep his prelude until i bring my prelude over. kekekekeke j/k

Bear:Pasang NOS lah,... wait for what... I know you are looking looking for NOS info liao... kekekeekke . You can purge some sexy gals or lady when they pass by. :_: :_: :_: :_: :_: :regular_smile: :shades_smile:

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
saiyuke said:
hahaha... good lah,,, then tonite you can hear from MAS airline: "For all Malaysian, welcome back". kekekekeke

AcuraV getting your flywheel and "Exedy racing clutch"? kekekeke I thought he got a clutch already and only getting a flywheel from you nia. kekekeke
anyway,... I was planing to get from him, see how lah, if he didn;t get from you, then i get from you again! hahaahahaha....

JZB: If acuraV bypass the exedy clutch, then i 2nd reserve... how much you sell? pm me lah.. hehe

I delete ur name from the system see how u gonna come back :X-: ahahhaha....

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
damn damn.. just want to add 1 new story happen 2 my lude.

1st goin out fetch thomas.. then otw my temp shoot high.. to no 4-5bar.
then later topup some oil. then go around2.. then later went to my mech with thomas. lepak there n so on...

then later check my water pump sensor spoilt. change new one. then test.. then ok.. temp is good. then later go send thomas back home. so i chow la.. when driving,my temp shoot till the end.. until left 1 bar for RED. fark dammit!

then go my mech.. wait till my engine cold. then he check my sensor. then he said want to check my water pump. open my water pump. FUCKK.. my car no THERMOSTAT?? inside? .. empty just full of water. then i told my mech when i 1st get the car,i on the engine then the fan automatically will on. no auto. then he cut the bypass n test n ok. (b4 la.. back in 2005)

then he said to me.. the thermostat is actually for the car thing la.. he said got thermostat it can control the level automatic. then i donno la what he said. he says that if no thermostat,the watel level will flow to below n upper without any restrict. but with thermostat the water will flow auto. donno la.. dun care.

i oso dunno why ol owner bypass my fan. n oso remove the thermostat (HIsha can u explain bout THERMOSTAT?) thanxx..

then later test test test test my car.. its ok.. i try hit vtec oso my temp is on normal bar.. (3bars).. but sumthing weird is when the car is STOP.. when my car stop.. the temp rise about 4-5bars. then when the car moves.. it goes low to normal operating temp to 3bars.

my mech ask to monitor 1st to see how. then later if same. i will send back. he said he goin 2 remove my radiator n check n oso service to see if any sumbat or.. err??? i also donno why my TEMP is shooting so high???

so.. have to wait guys for next story..

to be continued.....

* juizeebrain thanx for the card. i can smell kari.. can smell indian fumes...hhehehe.. i tot u wan to send sumthing 2 me.. like crower ka,high cam ka,vafc ka.. or etc etc..

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
saiyuke said:
weh,.... bro louismhc, can you help me to add my name into the MAS system so that i can join the BBQ sesion... kekekeke
Wah....like that meh?! Later i kenal goreng time u give me eat :X-:

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
Bear bro, regarding the themostart normally those farking mech (old school) will throw like mine also kenal last time. Because they say the things for session country use only. Sudenlly i found out the temp grow very high some time the engine mati it self. Actully the things it very usefull coz when ur engine very hot that time the themostart will shoot the water to engine. Honda original parts cost RM180, if spoon one cost RM350. At last my fren help me to bought back the themostart for me every things goes fine.

Because of this matter tiba-tiba hilang RM350 :angry_smile:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
mrbear said:
damn damn.. just want to add 1 new story happen 2 my lude.

1st goin out fetch thomas.. then otw my temp shoot high.. to no 4-5bar.
then later topup some oil. then go around2.. then later went to my mech with thomas. lepak there n so on...

then later check my water pump sensor spoilt. change new one. then test.. then ok.. temp is good. then later go send thomas back home. so i chow la.. when driving,my temp shoot till the end.. until left 1 bar for RED. fark dammit!

then go my mech.. wait till my engine cold. then he check my sensor. then he said want to check my water pump. open my water pump. FUCKK.. my car no THERMOSTAT?? inside? .. empty just full of water. then i told my mech when i 1st get the car,i on the engine then the fan automatically will on. no auto. then he cut the bypass n test n ok. (b4 la.. back in 2005)

then he said to me.. the thermostat is actually for the car thing la.. he said got thermostat it can control the level automatic. then i donno la what he said. he says that if no thermostat,the watel level will flow to below n upper without any restrict. but with thermostat the water will flow auto. donno la.. dun care.

i oso dunno why ol owner bypass my fan. n oso remove the thermostat (HIsha can u explain bout THERMOSTAT?) thanxx..

then later test test test test my car.. its ok.. i try hit vtec oso my temp is on normal bar.. (3bars).. but sumthing weird is when the car is STOP.. when my car stop.. the temp rise about 4-5bars. then when the car moves.. it goes low to normal operating temp to 3bars.

my mech ask to monitor 1st to see how. then later if same. i will send back. he said he goin 2 remove my radiator n check n oso service to see if any sumbat or.. err??? i also donno why my TEMP is shooting so high???

so.. have to wait guys for next story..

to be continued.....

* juizeebrain thanx for the card. i can smell kari.. can smell indian fumes...hhehehe.. i tot u wan to send sumthing 2 me.. like crower ka,high cam ka,vafc ka.. or etc etc..
thermostat ah...like the europe car BMW they hv no using the thermostat .....

the thermostat is using like this ..once u start the engine wait for the engine heat up ..the water just flow inside the engine didn't flow out to the radiator ....when the water inside the engine is going to a temp level it will open the thermostat n let the hot water flow out to radiator ....then when the water temp in radiator reach i think 80c then the fan switch will on the fan will start working ...

as i know is like this la ...

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
anyone had experienced not able to start the car after leaving it there for days? my battery seems ok, wot i suspect is the fuel pump. any idea? and how much is a fuel pump?

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
try to crank.. step on ur fuel.. repeats..
hmm can u see the lights all like normal or blur?

have u try to jump start? using another car? (this i would say 90%helps)
or else u need to push ur car n start (manual cars only)

hehehe..

hey_guy

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
JuizeeeBrain said:
anyone had experienced not able to start the car after leaving it there for days? my battery seems ok, wot i suspect is the fuel pump. any idea? and how much is a fuel pump?
sounds like the fuel pump problem. not sure hw much it cost though, but my friend's 5 series fuel pump cost less than 500

hey_guy

Known Member
Apr 11, 2006
dunno why my car FC damn high... any idea wats wrong ah? could it be the spark plugs or the air filter ah? :sad_smile:

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
JuizeeeBrain said:

I got, and my problem is the ignition is faulty coz too long liao, so change the ignition chip.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

Just wondering whether any of you have feedbacks on those local suspension shops that recondition your HKS,Cusco,JIC coilovers? Any feedbacks (Suspension doesn't perform as well as before, Leaks after a short while, parts of unknown source)... etc. TQ.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience