Team 99ers - Civic 99 Spec Enthusiasts' Club

redbluez18

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
PJ
hi bro Alan.. great u r here. Seem like the old place is still hot spot to hang out. so when is ur EK monster gonna "tukar baju"? Let us know the progress ya!!!

acel

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Bro redbluez

if i hv the dough, then by all mean I will dress her up. But now, the "greens" still far away from the budget, so just hang on and drool at 6800 and Bro CivicClan ride lor.

redbluez18 said:
hi bro Alan.. great u r here. Seem like the old place is still hot spot to hang out. so when is ur EK monster gonna "tukar baju"? Let us know the progress ya!!!

acel

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Can, you are most welcome. We hv frenly ppl like Jin, Krayven, CivicClan & Sasuke-san welcome u with wide open arms.

There will be lots of fun. Welcome to the family of 99'ers.

albani said:
well guys..howabout hybrid species like me....front 99 with domani end?? hehehe...am i qualified??:

CivicClan

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Visit site
acel said:
Can, you are most welcome. We hv frenly ppl like Jin, Krayven, CivicClan & Sasuke-san welcome u with wide open arms.

There will be lots of fun. Welcome to the family of 99'ers.
humm, domani rear.....faster change to 99 spec rear lah dude.......

CivicClan

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Visit site
acel said:
Bro redbluez

if i hv the dough, then by all mean I will dress her up. But now, the "greens" still far away from the budget, so just hang on and drool at 6800 and Bro CivicClan ride lor.
hahaha, no need to drool lah dude. every month save some greens and then change parts by parts lor. maybe later it will be the other way round...... me and bro 6800 will drool seeing ur ride.

muahahaha !!!!

CivicClan

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Visit site
no wonder lah...all of u came to ZTH.....hehehe. team 99'ers surely quiet today. where is bro jin???? MIA....very bz at work.....

redbluez18

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
PJ
acel said:
Bro redbluez

true oso lar acel. when the time come, u cant stop modifying for instance like "kena lottery".. hahahah.

acel

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Bro Jin MIA already, earth calling Jin!!!!

CivicClan said:
no wonder lah...all of u came to ZTH.....hehehe. team 99'ers surely quiet today. where is bro jin???? MIA....very bz at work.....

CivicClan

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Visit site
humm.....sure very the bz.

JIN.....tmrw come to my house lah. y'day and today cannot. will be working late...AGAIN. dammit. i'll give u a buzz later....

acel

Known Member
May 31, 2004
That is day time ma. Night time also doing sales ka??
Hmmm.....???

CivicClan said:
President very bz ah.....doing sales. hehehehe !!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all sifu...
im still new in DIY, im trying to DIY a strobe light recently...
im facing a problem...
my car is wira, how can i get the wire into my car to put a new switch into the dashboard...
i found the firewall there but cant find la...
any1 have experience pls help me
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience