SIC 'marshalls' during Super GT

chin2862

Jun 22, 2009
:mad::mad:really dunno what to say liao... really marshall :adore::adore: what also can do..take photo hand position kat mana???nice photo ... maybe really need to post the picture to the newspaper let them know what actually happening...some japan tv shooting the marshall tak pandai betul...apa apa pun boleh.... (SPEECHLESS)

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
These chap(s) manning Turn 5 also got M7 goody bags.

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
These chap(s) manning Turn 5 also got M7 goody bags.
good one bro. shots like that also u can get...hahaha..
how come u r still alive after taking so many of those close shots? hahah

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I won't even think of volunteering to become a track marshal in MY. Better off being a visitor or MEDIA.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Gri, i know they will get paid but they have to volunteer or sign up 1st in the 1st place. Flirting few girls with a big bunch of desperado....I won't want to be in that position..make the girls think I'm like the other despo...The girls take pic with them simply because they show professionalism, given the chance for them to say 'NO' sure they reject all of the monkeys.....It ain't feel like heaven at all with all those sweaty smell from those monkeys....Bwahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

If want to be like in heaven, SDF, Uncle Fred, BH, BS, PocRoc, Ramsing, Sky, Jin...can recommend some good place....If want Japanese, I show you where to look for....Hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
it wasn't volunteer..u got paid and can flirt with gt babes summore as bonus.heaven ain't it?
The girls only doing their JOB... Flirt with which you might get...

Flirt with them is just like being a pariah whistling and disturbing gals on the road that you will never get....

so you rewrite you sentence "get paid and be a pariah and disturb girls" that should be just right...

Its aint heaven it just brings you to higher level off stupidity...:thefinger:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Looky here. I'm with an Aston Martin RQ who's taller than me. Btw, do you like my M7 bag? ~ taken during Pitwalk
PS: Asia Cup refers to her chest size? :thefinger:

luqae

Known Member
Dec 4, 2008
Those pic do show that sic marshall have some serious attitude prob,mayb next year marshall shud be clearly brief what they can and cannot do, cause u cant blame the guys at the bottom as maybe the ppl who are incharge of them didnt tell them what can and cant be done when they are wearing uniform. so b4 blaming them blame the ppl in charge fine the root of the problem,prevent not curing.

and 1 more just cause they are snapping pic doesnt mean that are not doing their job,myb some of those case are just misunderstood,and for example the bomba pic,he was just snaping pic what have he done wrong?maybe he was just going to the other side of the pit lane and saw an interesting race queen so he just snap a pic, and u guys accuse him of curi tulang??but i cant tell cuz i wasnt the 1 who snap the pic.

and if u guy really think like a 1st world mentality person,send those pic to sic,show them what is really happening..only a 3rd world mentality person would complain and not do anything to change it..cheers:wavey: btw im not related to sic =D

Bump: Those pic do show that sic marshall have some serious attitude prob,mayb next year marshall shud be clearly brief what they can and cannot do, cause u cant blame the guys at the bottom as maybe the ppl who are incharge of them didnt tell them what can and cant be done when they are wearing uniform. so b4 blaming them blame the ppl in charge fine the root of the problem,prevent not curing.

and 1 more just cause they are snapping pic doesnt mean that are not doing their job,myb some of those case are just misunderstood,and for example the bomba pic,he was just snaping pic what have he done wrong?maybe he was just going to the other side of the pit lane and saw an interesting race queen so he just snap a pic, and u guys accuse him of curi tulang??but i cant tell cuz i wasnt the 1 who snap the pic.

and if u guy really think like a 1st world mentality person,send those pic to sic,show them what is really happening..only a 3rd world mentality person would complain and not do anything to change it..cheers:wavey: btw im not related to sic =D

chin2862

Jun 22, 2009
this not happen on this year Japan GT in malaysia...already pass few years... getting pisssss off ...:mad:

cruiser

Known Member
Aug 12, 2004
The conduct of the Marshalls are just plain embarrassing and unprofessional. That's all I can say. Can someone pls email SIC Management or Mokhzani Mahathir the link to this thread :mad::mad:

Grixism

Known Member
Mar 11, 2005
KLTN/VIRGINIA
Visit site
The girls only doing their JOB... Flirt with which you might get...

Flirt with them is just like being a pariah whistling and disturbing gals on the road that you will never get....

so you rewrite you sentence "get paid and be a pariah and disturb girls" that should be just right...

Its aint heaven it just brings you to higher level off stupidity...:thefinger:
dude, what i mean was, these guys up above is doing 'serampang 2 mata' if u know what i mean.i didn't mean the 'flirt' u use to came accross your dictionary.this flirt is almost same like squirt*.u got paid, u got the goodies bags, u can gesel2 the babes for free summore! :thefinger:or..anyone here getting in the pit free??in your dream if u're no vip or media reps. :rofl:

Bump:
Gri, i know they will get paid but they have to volunteer or sign up 1st in the 1st place. Flirting few girls with a big bunch of desperado....I won't want to be in that position..make the girls think I'm like the other despo...The girls take pic with them simply because they show professionalism, given the chance for them to say 'NO' sure they reject all of the monkeys.....It ain't feel like heaven at all with all those sweaty smell from those monkeys....Bwahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

If want to be like in heaven, SDF, Uncle Fred, BH, BS, PocRoc, Ramsing, Sky, Jin...can recommend some good place....If want Japanese, I show you where to look for....Hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

haha..i'll ask recommendations from them later and cc to u. btw, this is the only Super GT races held outside japan...those babes never know outsiders attitude and they'll definitely think that's normal.they hawt and these guys hogs! :biggrin:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Phonecam is as good as a DSLR