Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Maybe the paintwork is the heavy duty part. Less prone to rust for those for often visit work sites.

The metal part, I think no need to strengthen. Rare to come across bent arms. Maybe their earlier prototypes split at the weld seams. What I wont mind are bigger and hardier bushes.
but the bush i see is still rubber. but i guess the bushes last longer than stock ones la. coz iirc i did have those heavy duty lower arms before i swap my engine and been using that for more than 5 years. was on proride and apm performax springs sumore.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Go and check the price....Wow....abit out of my budget.....
Hahahahaha....maybe next time....
For now I juz want to restore the car condition back to normal only 1st.
I have lubang for Superpro. The prices you see online are RRP. Mines slightly cheaper. But cheapest option atm is still rubber and new rubber is still pretty solid.

Reactions: sanekit

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wira update

I juz pass by the shop so juz walk in and check my car. Walao,the brake pad holy shxt. I really want to tembak the shop who service my car. I told hin to hlp me check the brake pad and he say still got a lot. Wa,boss your alot is how much ah?

The other picture is the old Lower arm compare with the new arm.

Attachments

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
After working back home and.....
Car part arrived!!!!
Order on 29 Oct received today quite fast.

Tomorrow will go to my workshop to swap my disk rotor & full set of control arm.
Regarding lower arm, the correct way of tightening the bolt is to do it when the car is at its rest position and not when the arm is extended to its lower position which most shop does as its easier to access when the car is jacked up.
Wira update

I juz pass by the shop so juz walk in and check my car. Walao,the brake pad holy shxt. I really want to tembak the shop who service my car. I told hin to hlp me check the brake pad and he say still got a lot. Wa,boss your alot is how much ah?

The other picture is the old Lower arm compare with the new arm.
i've seen worst...all thats left are just the backing plate. Best part is how the owner describe the issue 'aku brek brenti je tp ade bunyi'.

Anyway, better to check the condition of yr disc if its got too much groove or too thin or already got super high lip.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Regarding lower arm, the correct way of tightening the bolt is to do it when the car is at its rest position and not when the arm is extended to its lower position which most shop does as its easier to access when the car is jacked up.

i've seen worst...all thats left are just the backing plate. Best part is how the owner describe the issue 'aku brek brenti je tp ade bunyi'.

Anyway, better to check the condition of yr disc if its got too much groove or too thin or already got super high lip.
Both plate & pad are dead. Totally dead. Juz throw my car at the workshop and drive my company back home.Hahahahaha

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Just odd that you didnt notice when you bought the car. Btw, is your company mobile? You mentioned driving it back
When bought the car it didn't have any sound. And the freaking bbs rim design is hard to see the rotor & pad. I hate the wheel so much omg.
I work at Construction site. They have a Nissan Frontier since I don't have car so I juz drive back.Hahahaaha

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
I would like to ask a stupid question.

4g15 can slam a 4g93 auto gearbox in it?
Juz curious only since 1 is 3 speed 1 is 4 speed.

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
When bought the car it didn't have any sound. And the freaking bbs rim design is hard to see the rotor & pad. I hate the wheel so much omg.
I work at Construction site. They have a Nissan Frontier since I don't have car so I juz drive back.Hahahaaha
It's quite unfortunate. Seller wasnt that truthful either.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i've tried these on the same engine blok:

1. changed head cylndr 2 times
    skimmed head cylndr
    top overhaul 2 times
    gnrl o.haul
    rcntly..change the radiator fan
and still i got this overheating problem on hill climbing @ traffic jammed..engine BOT running at 0.5 bar..afr on boost 12.+ off at 14.0-15.7..

i can heard some bubbling on the engine just after i shut off it..

what else sud i try?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience