problem of febuary....

stimGILER

Known Member
Oct 10, 2005
1. checklite .. can DIY .. no need to send to amoil or even N1 .. dun waste money ..

2. tak tak tak sound .. doesnt mean engine knocking .. could be yur tappet or vtec plunger ..

the tak tak tak sound .. during when .. cold starting ..?? .. cruising ..?? .. idling ..??

avantasia

4,000 RPM
Sep 27, 2004
TeAM C.R.D KL
Visit site
ikyellow said:
im driving an EJ7 with EG9 halfcut..........recently i face one problem!when i hold the rpm to 1500 rpm for few second the engine check light turn on!when the car is moving n drop to 1500rpm the car seem like CHOK HA CHOK HA (breakdown) but when u accel to 1500rpm+++ the car back to normal!erm........but if i juz drive as normal tis problem wont happen!ONLY IF I HOLD IT TO 1500rpm FOR FEW SECOND THE CHECK LIGHT WILL TURN ON!according to one mechanic........he ask me to check 4 ecu...or maybe get another eg ecu to try n c what happen..........sorry 4 long story..........ANYONE CAN HELP?10q.......
no need to worry dude!!!!! dis model like dis 1....serupa keluar kilang!!!!!!!

ikyellow

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
wan:still wana know how to solve it mah.....................
stimgile:erm.............start engine n during i stop my car loh..........erm.how can i solve my check like problem.........some said change ecu
tolong..........tolong............tolong......

ikyellow

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
my car is okies today woh...........how ah?the car is playing wit me woh..........bring to workshop also no use.............apa boleh buat?

stimGILER

Known Member
Oct 10, 2005
ikyellow

lets tt .. and mebe can bincang2 ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just did my 1.6 -> 2.0 registration
piece of cake , no hassle , bring the car , pass to runner , go have a drink ,
car is back with documents by lunch time.

1.6 -> 2.0 $600
1.3 -> 1.8 erm as he said its $1500

Just PM me if anything , i will let you know the details.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience