Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
hmm..a fren told me about his fren staying in one of the hotels in Genting n middle of the nite hear knocking on the room door...he woke up n went check see who was knocking but nobody around. this happened 2 more times till the guy was pissed n didnt sleep so he waited for the idiot to knock n he straight open the door to catch the idiot...3rd time knock again..then only he noticed the knocking wasnt at the main door...but sounds like coming from behind a cupboard....he then shifted the cupboard n found it covering a door linking to the neighbour's room...but there was a talisman stuck onto the door. he called front desk and asked about the room but they didnt say anyting instead offered to shift him to another room. next morning he asked around n found out the next door room hasnt been used in a very long time. no reason given.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hmm..a fren told me about his fren staying in one of the hotels in Genting n middle of the nite hear knocking on the room door...he woke up n went check see who was knocking but nobody around. this happened 2 more times till the guy was pissed n didnt sleep so he waited for the idiot to knock n he straight open the door to catch the idiot...3rd time knock again..then only he noticed the knocking wasnt at the main door...but sounds like coming from behind a cupboard....he then shifted the cupboard n found it covering a door linking to the neighbour's room...but there was a talisman stuck onto the door. he called front desk and asked about the room but they didnt say anyting instead offered to shift him to another room. next morning he asked around n found out the next door room hasnt been used in a very long time. no reason given.
Yes, is true there are some rooms in Genting or Floors that are never open to public. Some said,
we still have to leave some rooms for the these 'THINGS'. How true is it, I'm not sure but
since your friend encounter such a room with talisman, then somehow back up what was
suppose to be rumours to be true.

You want to hear nothing? Stay at Tower 1, the noisiest of all hotel during peak season.
But also bear in mind is one of the most haunted ones is Tower 1 FWH also.

Is noisy when u get rooms where the windows are facing each other. You can hear voices
of teenagers who stay up late making noises there.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That's what I afraid of, that's why if I sleep alone especially in FWH in Tower 2, I'll keep some lights
on, and dare not open my eyes if my alarm does not ring yet...:rofl:

Put some pillows beside my bed and make the whole bed filled without any space for any
thing to sleep on...

Too many stories I hear from Genting and is kinda scary to stay alone and especially
when bathing in the shower with the curtain pulled.
Then have to request for twin single beds.
I usually keep toilet lights on but door almost close just light up a little. Cannot sleep when too bright....:biggrin:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
Is noisy when u get rooms where the windows are facing each other. You can hear voices
Better hear teenagers making noises late at night then hearing people moaning like the hotel rooms are sound proofed. Dahla only you alone at room. For sure stress woo :rofl:

Anyway, better pull up chair and sit rather that 'thing' look at you right in the face while you were sleeping, which what my friend experienced when he was sleeping in his tent on the first night at our yearly camping site at NS (forgot what was the exact location). My friend was sleeping at the entrance of the tent and opened up the tent curtains since it was damn hot that night. In the middle of the night, suddenly woke up saw a hedious face looking at him. Half awake, saw it and turn his face to the other side like nothing happen. A few minutes later he got fully awake and remembered about it. turned towards the outside and it wasn't there.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes, is true there are some rooms in Genting or Floors that are never open to public. Some said,
we still have to leave some rooms for the these 'THINGS'. How true is it, I'm not sure but
since your friend encounter such a room with talisman, then somehow back up what was
suppose to be rumours to be true.

You want to hear nothing? Stay at Tower 1, the noisiest of all hotel during peak season.
But also bear in mind is one of the most haunted ones is Tower 1 FWH also.

I hear some play with switches to the lights, some on/off the TV, but the really "keng" ones will jump on you and sometimes try to strangle also......

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Better hear teenagers making noises late at night then hearing people moaning like the hotel rooms are sound proofed. Dahla only you alone at room. For sure stress woo :rofl:

Anyway, better pull up chair and sit rather that 'thing' look at you right in the face while you were sleeping, which what my friend experienced when he was sleeping in his tent on the first night at our yearly camping site at NS (forgot what was the exact location). My friend was sleeping at the entrance of the tent and opened up the tent curtains since it was damn hot that night. In the middle of the night, suddenly woke up saw a hedious face looking at him. Half awake, saw it and turn his face to the other side like nothing happen. A few minutes later he got fully awake and remembered about it. turned towards the outside and it wasn't there.
Can be in his dream?.....:hmmmm:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ha? who the mod? None of the mods except TitanRev come in here to TCSS. Excel sometimes comes in with something scary but no one else mods this thread what?

:thefinger:

I think if I see a chair being dragged like that I'd probably kick it across the room. I hate being disturbed in my sleep

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ha? who the mod? None of the mods except TitanRev come in here to TCSS. Excel sometimes comes in with something scary but no one else mods this thread what?

:thefinger:

I think if I see a chair being dragged like that I'd probably kick it across the room. I hate being disturbed in my sleep
You won't see it dragged, you hear it, but then you open your eye, chair is in front of you already.....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You won't see it dragged, you hear it, but then you open your eye, chair is in front of you already.....:biggrin:
A Chair with just a red cheong sam and shoes on the chair facing you :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Then better check the bed if anybody or anything on it......:biggrin::biggrin:
Reminds me of one story where got a friend ask me before werent I afraid for pulling down
the mattress...

I say what is there to be afraid? We need it to have enough bed to sleep. Then a friend said, there
was once someone who did that, end up finding a dead body just below the mattress...

Then I was like...:hmmmm2: never heard of such news or read anywhere about it.
But if it is true, might as well discover it rather than sleeping on it...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Reminds me of one story where got a friend ask me before werent I afraid for pulling down
the mattress...

I say what is there to be afraid? We need it to have enough bed to sleep. Then a friend said, there
was once someone who did that, end up finding a dead body just below the mattress...

Then I was like...:hmmmm2: never heard of such news or read anywhere about it.
But if it is true, might as well discover it rather than sleeping on it...
This happened a very long time ago rite?