fuel regulator

blugu

Sep 13, 2004
might be ur fuel pump cannot put out more pressure than 50psi.
i think aerospeed afpr cannot changed the diaphragm. as u can see, it uses rivet instead of bolt and nut.
ya, maybe the my fuel pump is the main problem, i will try to add relay to my fuel pump & see what happen next :hmmmm:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
ya, maybe the my fuel pump is the main problem, i will try to add relay to my fuel pump & see what happen next
u know the wiring? dun connect wrong wire later teruk.

blugu

Sep 13, 2004
u know the wiring? dun connect wrong wire later teruk.
no need to worry sir, I just ask my wireman who do the wiring at the first place, thanks for the reminder

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
got wireman. good lar.
later salah wire vtec canot open. haha.........

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
ya, maybe the my fuel pump is the main problem, i will try to add relay to my fuel pump & see what happen next :hmmmm:
that might give better voltage to ur pump.
might be u wanna check the voltage drop at ur fuel pump while running 1st.

rewiring dedicated cable for pump (bigger/better cable) + relay will help deliver most of ur pump performance.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
i think u max out ur fuel pump press already bro.that normal for a stock
civic fuel pump.my 2 cent.

pyccce

Known Member
Apr 9, 2007
wat is the idea for L502 wit td025 turbine?Tq

Last edited by a moderator:

D-IV

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
err.
what will happen when i install powerfull fuel pump such as walbro, but no fuel regulator.
is it any problems can happen?

and another things with is better
walbro fuel pump
bosch, or sard for sr20det (stock engine)
Depends on what flow of pump you're using. If you're using the 190LPH walbro, you might be lucky to run better than the 255LPH walbro without the regulator. Running too big of a fuel pump without a fuel regulator means you are creating high pressure at the fuel rails, increasing the amount of fuel injected per opening. So running unnecessarily rich at idle too.

IMO, big fuel pump should be accompanied with A-FPR and a fuel management system. Anyway, increasing fuel pressure does not create a bigger explosion in the combustion chamber leading to power. Fuel Injectors has their working pressure, exceeding the working pressure makes it less efficient in their spray patterns. Instead of giving a good one, its jetting out a straight one..thats where you need to find a higher cc injector to feed your engine needs. Wide spray patterns increasing burning efficiency leading to power and not better explosion (detonation).:biggrin:

wasteg4te

Known Member
Sep 22, 2005
jb
D-IV..
thank bro.
it really happen to me.
im using 2 fuel pump. without fuel regulator
then my return hose got some dust. (stuck)
so increase the pressure for injector.
engine running rich.
no power
aisehhh my new denso ir spark plug kong already.

need to buy new.
lucky no major prob.
i'll take note this

D-IV

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
What i commented is about using 255LPH with stock FPR. Regardless whether the line is connected or disconnected. The fuel pressure would still be high regardless.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Z Project: 1987 Nissan Fairlady 200ZG Z31

So I managed to drop by Batu Pahat to pay the car seller in full, the cash amount agreed on purchasing of the car. I've only depended on the photos to determine the condition of the car. However, during closer inspection, there was some dissapointments. There are some rust holes on the bonnet and rear boot. The windscreen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience