N
nah... new VW

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by jiajia@Nov 4 2004, 17:25
Oh my, what happen to zth? where's my precious forum? i had to register again too~~ :blink:
Anyway saying im a vokswagen new beetle fan, yea i agree money is a problem but i believe i'll conquer that one day~~I like animals...both wild and tame... :) Sometimes the wilder the better B) :D (no hidden meaning)
WHen i get my car keys i'll stuff all my pets in that little car of mine and drive them to a park...and count to three...and bang! I'll let them all out and free to wonder at the park~ Wow...what a wonderful thought~~Yo Yo Yo!!My volkswagen!!

Oh I'm JiaJia, from KL doing Film & Animation. Take care everyone!
whoah whoah :ph34r: jiajia likes S&M :o

jiajia

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
KL
Thanks dori dori . But i like those from the Car Shot of New Beetle B) Cooler

Seraph, Wat's S& M? SM know la.. :lol:

jiajia

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
KL
Seldom see new beetle on the road, once i spot...will go wild :lol: :lol: :lol:

jiajia

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
KL
ANyone know where the new bettle pics in the car shot section went?? No more liow :(

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Originally posted by simonchangwaimun@Jan 4 2005, 21:26
bimmers...
i guess tom could use a company
hahahhaha
apa macam tom?!?!
wahahahhahah
Tom is taken already... hehehe :P

funnyman

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
mont kiara
this is a really funny forum. got like a bunch of flirts and shit hahaha. best part is its mostly bout jia jia. funny lah. goddamn im bored. anyone fancy a race on the sprint highway.

kingkong

Oct 3, 2004
PJ
www.myaccentclub.com
Originally posted by funnyman@Jan 20 2005, 00:07
this is a really funny forum. got like a bunch of flirts and shit hahaha. best part is its mostly bout jia jia. funny lah. goddamn im bored. anyone fancy a race on the sprint highway.
what was so funny about Jia Jia? did I miss something? :unsure:

funnyman

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
mont kiara
no lah funny as in weird. thats all. no one up for a race huh? dosent any one here do underground racing. i want to see and maybe even join.

funnyman

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
mont kiara
hey pdj 1103. where you stay. wanna go drag racing. there is this reeally nice place in hartamas but you must not be afraid to take bends at high speed. not that much of a bend lah. so yeh hit me back if you wanna. can form our own like underground shit. hahahaha so yeah man i wanna drag. you up for it?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im using A31 RB20E, im was thinking to do engine swaps, to RB20DET. But it's useless to drive Such a Fast car at my hometown , Sandakan, Sabah. Because the roads are not long enough and bumpy. SO usually cars over there would like to have better acceleration. And i was told that Single Cam has better acceleration than Twin Cams. Is this true?

Is there anything i can do to make the acceleration go higher, things like piping and other stuffs? need advices... And im driving Auto, which i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience