~cefiro A31 owners forum~

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
guys...

this is the best of the best..there was this Hypertune shoot, and Sham was there, and he included us in..DinNismo n Hairol the two lucky devil...here's some hidden shots from the pretty model...

cheers'

7urn57yl3

500 RPM
Oct 9, 2004
Cool. More photos please! :)

Don't worry about the chick.... more cars more cars more cars!

(I'm so sick of car mags with pics of chicks man...if i wanted to look at chicks, I'll buy FHM or somethin'... hahaha)

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Errr...

Sorry bro...habis already lar...i think abg ali has some...

cheers'

LyzardLaki

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
kl
Visit site
peerghhh...
rugi gilos x datang....

i miss d chics..!

Lazy6

Oct 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry lah Space cowboy....busy talking to many people till abang forget to take photo. That's the only group photo that I manage to take......go home feel regret.

Someone did mail to me some pics. I'll try to upload it.

a31gtst

500 RPM
May 27, 2004
Hi all :D

Just want to say it was a good meet up, it has been a while since i actually saw so many a31's together! The last time was probably at awan besar meet. Sorry i had to leave early, i hope tht we can have more get togethers and possibly some activities such as little trips and maybe a friendly go kart...heheh or dorifto! :lol:

SpaceCowboy,Lazy6, and everyone else that made it happen....cheers!

koopang

Known Member
Oct 19, 2004
Originally posted by 7urn57yl3@Jan 17 2005, 19:53
(I'm so sick of car mags with pics of chicks man...if i wanted to look at chicks, I'll buy FHM or somethin'... hahaha)
agreeeee!! B) B)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car stranded yesterday infront KFC...car cant start...when turn the key no whining sound from the pump...try to shaken abit the the f-pump relay..but not working like b4 as what i always did..., left the car whole night there..nxt morning came with my mechanic.. they give a try and suddenly the car can start...can hear the f-pump whining when put car key to 'on'.. the question is...what happen to my car?? izzit the fuel pump relay going bad or that the sign of my fuel pump will gone after...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience