Buying a Lancer Evo?

greenmivec

Known Member
Nov 10, 2005
Guys thanks a lot for your advise. I totally agree with u happy feeling, thinking of our car. We always think bad thing might happen.

Last night was a kenduri at my house. Parking is full. Have to park out side, since the car porch was use to place buffet table, out side were a few of our car including my brother sports car. Cannot disclose what car, agree with bro bonesgarage they can track us online.

This will be my lesson learnt.

Guys anybody can tell me or have the small triangle glass?on the left side?i really need it, dobt know where to find. Please letme kbow if u have it, i need it by today

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
bro green sorry to hear that from you. Damn thiefs why la u need to steal as if Malaysia dont have enough legal jobs to do.
i wish that the police can shoot the legs or bontot of those damn thiefs before they run away

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
bro MI, how much for the captor GPS now??how about the installation??is it so complicated or just simple wiring only?thx..cheers:driver:
Depends on what U want as an optional... As for the basic unit, it will cost U around RM 2K & annual fees of RM 120.... The latest system from Captor is automatic switchin' from Radio Frequency to GSM to GPS depends on where's your location....
The installation will take around 4-5 hours...

greenmivec

Known Member
Nov 10, 2005
Hi bro kanan,

They are stupid n that is why they did that.

Just return from repairing. Total lost, thanks god just a very minimum. But the time and sweat spent, is not worth it at all. But the feeling is different. Just like your babe being raped. But i will always and take care of her.

I would like to thank to PDRM D9 for their action. Really appreciate your cooperation guys.

BonesGarage

Known Member
Jul 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Sadly in Malaysia owning an evo or other similar performance cars also means one should ensure that the areas that one live in must be extra safe. That means properly gated and guarded areas with high grade security. Not some chain linked fence and a retired ex-army 79year old with a baton in a pondok.

greenmivec

Known Member
Nov 10, 2005
Bro bonesgarage our area is gated. Nevertheless it will happen sooner or later. They will come when the guards are not patrolling. I m thinkng of sueing the security company for failin to provide total security.

This evo is really a magnet. Brought my car to half cut shop this evening, while i m in the shop less than 5mins there was a guy standing at ny car looking inside. Dont know what was his intention, but i got really mad and chased him away. F#*k those penyamun!!! Now i m getting paranoid haha

Bro lalu

It happened in Subang Jaya. Becareful guys.

ONEshot_3121

Jan 21, 2006
selangor
sry to hear about ur car bro...im very shocked about what happen to u because ur car less den a month but u have gone through bad experienced....damn thief hope:mad: u will cursed 'kene langgar lori sampah'...after this all evo's owner much more alerts because of hari raya coming soon..so, more thief will appeared from now to make easy money:banghead:...anyway sry to hear again..

greenmivec

Known Member
Nov 10, 2005
Bro one shot, not one month, but less than one week only

But i take it as a fate. Let us move on n be very extra careful

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
Bro greenmivec, my stream use this called connex honda. The provider website http://www.cobra.com.my.it cost me 3k++ and the annual fee is 360. Read thru i think it quite ok. Honda have agreement with cobra connex to provide this security. Im sure they do provide other car also. Worth if our ride is pricey n hot . 24x7x365 standby

greenmivec

Known Member
Nov 10, 2005
Thanks bro kanan,

I ll look in to that. Now will focus on safety tint first to avoid them from getting in the car. Any recommended tint shop?

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
the v-kool 8 mil is the very thick one bro . hehehe but have to have thick pocket oso lah.

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
greenmivec,

Please choose wisely on the thicknest of the tint.
Too thick will jammed/slow/stuck your power window (up & down).
But the small triangle glass at the back put the thickest you could get.

greenmivec

Known Member
Nov 10, 2005
Bro pangyau 2am still not sleep?

Thanks for the advise. Do you have any recommended reliable tint shop?

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
greenmivec,

working till late la bro to pay the ride.
Since my location not in KL hard to say which is good.
You need to "Jalan-jalan" around KL first will "buruk" ride & ask for quoation.
The cost slightly close/more RM3K (Brand 3M, V-Kool & Eco Tint)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car-1991 mit galant super saloon

doin a corner n feel the rear swinging n the front like...... understeeer. not sure also but i know very dangerous if continue to take corners wif such suspension.
so experts.....wat suggestion of Titan suspension system to improve? giv price also...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience