gunnerzz's Recent Activity

1. gunnerzz replied to the thread Rm8k Wira ownership experience-A long way to go.

Agreed, need to mod the hook or better, install the hood lock thing. I forget to closed my hood properly once or twice and was driving...

Nov 20, 2019 at 4:17 PM
  2. gunnerzz replied to the thread Rm8k Wira ownership experience-A long way to go.

Agreed, need to mod the hook or better, install the hood lock thing. I forget to closed my hood properly once or twice and was driving...

Nov 20, 2019 at 4:10 PM
  3. gunnerzz replied to the thread Rm8k Wira ownership experience-A long way to go.

Nah....when he want to claim, the insurance company will magically come with the market value figure and said we declared wrongly.

Nov 18, 2019 at 3:00 PM
  4. gunnerzz replied to the thread How long does pdrm speedtrap process into portal?.

Within 1 week for me abt 5 years ago. Was surprised when receiving 'Urusan Seri Paduka Baginda' letter in the mailbox but laugh when...

Nov 18, 2019 at 9:58 AM
  5. gunnerzz liked sanekit's post in the thread Discussion On Your Daily Ride.

yeah. reflector housing if use LED the beam is all scattered. can see this vid for example on halogen vs led vs HID vs retrofit. [MEDIA]

Nov 15, 2019 at 12:30 PM