alcyon's Recent Activity

1. alcyon replied to the thread Did I make a financial mistake buying an EG?.

its ya know, JDM yo ! :biggrin:

May 20, 2019 at 4:03 PM
  2. alcyon liked ixeo's post in the thread Engine Oil from Tesco.

https://www.thestar.com.my/metro/metro-news/2019/05/18/fake-engine--oil-worth-rm45000-seized/ Always buy from Tesco... such a big...

May 19, 2019 at 9:57 PM
  3. alcyon liked mADmAN's post in the thread Did I make a financial mistake buying an EG?.

i had a kelisa... spent almost an EG sedan price.... sold kelisa and bought EG hatch....spent almost another EG sedan price. sold EG n...

May 19, 2019 at 9:54 PM
  4. alcyon replied to the thread Did I make a financial mistake buying an EG?.

You MUST REALLY REALLY hate this... https://www.mudah.my/Toyota+Mark+II+2+5+M+1Jz-74288504.htm

May 19, 2019 at 9:53 PM
  5. alcyon liked Mitevo7's post in the thread Did I make a financial mistake buying an EG?.

You gotta salute those guys that are able to live with that man. For me i don't even want to try, so i pay them the respects they...

May 16, 2019 at 3:12 PM
  6. alcyon replied to the thread Did I make a financial mistake buying an EG?.

Sounds like a normie to me. Not a car guy.

May 15, 2019 at 11:43 AM
  7. alcyon liked mADmAN's post in the thread Did I make a financial mistake buying an EG?.

not really wat i meant....they tend to cry like babies whenever they see someone say "fuck honda" or "honda sux" or anything of that...

May 15, 2019 at 8:29 AM
  8. alcyon liked Mitevo7's post in the thread Did I make a financial mistake buying an EG?.

Budak Honda ? Fan boys you meant ? Lots of Honda drivers i knew back then are jerks and douchebags in college, worshipped the Type Rs...

May 14, 2019
  9. alcyon liked mADmAN's post in the thread Did I make a financial mistake buying an EG?.

pink myvi is win.... jangan persoal i dont see it as a financial mistake if he truly enjoys it either.. however, considering the...

May 14, 2019
  10. alcyon replied to the thread Did I make a financial mistake buying an EG?.

I am guessing he probably have not endorsed the engine and still paying original roadtax cost ?

May 14, 2019
  11. alcyon liked gunnerzz's post in the thread Did I make a financial mistake buying an EG?.

I just need to rethink my whole life planning after reading someone sold an EG and replaced is with a PINK Myvi.

May 14, 2019
  12. alcyon replied to the thread Did I make a financial mistake buying an EG?.

Err, thats the whole point of the statement worth it for you not for me. Worth it for some people not worth it for others.

May 14, 2019
  13. alcyon replied to the thread Is it wise for me to buy these second hand cars?.

Its ok cause everytime I drive it it feels like a special occasion,,,

May 14, 2019
  14. alcyon replied to the thread Did I make a financial mistake buying an EG?.

I disagree, AE86 is very much a cult car.besides, you are missing the point. the point is how much would you pay for car is different...

May 14, 2019
  15. alcyon replied to the thread Did I make a financial mistake buying an EG?.

Its not all about performance. AE86 will get a lot of people drooling and opening their eyes really wide. It can get you attention...

May 14, 2019