What is the perfect exhaust to Honda?

briconner

Sep 28, 2010
Long Beach, Cal
I have this honda hatchback and I am really planning to change its exhaust so that it can be more of a drag racing car. Do you have any idead of what exhaust to use? My hatchback is yellow.. with 20 inch rims...

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
well...a honda hatch with 20's wheel sure doesn't make it go faster mate...even if the sounds does go faster than the reality....

well..if u really want some screamer exhaust,then go 4-1 extractor and completely straight pipe until the rear of your car... :adore:

briconner

Sep 28, 2010
Long Beach, Cal
well...a honda hatch with 20's wheel sure doesn't make it go faster mate...even if the sounds does go faster than the reality....

well..if u really want some screamer exhaust,then go 4-1 extractor and completely straight pipe until the rear of your car... :adore:
Thanks phomen!! I am already researching on it online. can you recommend a great site for it? thanks again man. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Not enough information! But if you're not very familiar with exhaust systems just buy a correct spec, full set system (manifold to rear muffler) from Toda or J's Racing or something as your best bet... whether brand new or used.

Exhaust system tuning is a life-long art and if youre serious about racing, you dont want anyone other than a pro setting it up for you.

Cheers.

briconner

Sep 28, 2010
Long Beach, Cal
Not enough information! But if you're not very familiar with exhaust systems just buy a correct spec, full set system (manifold to rear muffler) from Toda or J's Racing or something as your best bet... whether brand new or used.

Exhaust system tuning is a life-long art and if youre serious about racing, you dont want anyone other than a pro setting it up for you.

Cheers.
Thanks for the info. I am planning to purchase it online since most parts are readily available there. My friends will be helping out in setting it up.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi..can anyone tell me where i can get air filter box for my kelisa and wht is the estimate price?I am residing in Kajang & i really need you guys to help me out.Tq:bawling:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience