A true enthusiast is not necessarily a good driver

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
[PIMPIN];4523924 said:
Don't worry bro, I've found that most Skyline owners are a bit :stupid:

If you don't feel comfortable, don't try and keep up. Stick your own pace and what you feel comfortable with.

I'm not an all out Federal Highway/Genting guy either. Usually if I have a bad feeling, the road can be empty and I'll drive at 80km/h but if I feel confident and the roads are familiar and conditions are good then perhaps I'll push until speedcut.
Pimpin, give any road to u , u will make it straight.. but cant agree more with pimpin. stick to ur pace. no one pushing u .. spirited driving is all about the spirit, not competing.. anyways, who in the world would terrorize federal highway.. psych man!!!

ngiing

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
haha..u edi got skill in uk ma...sleepy monster !....Deras.....:driver:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
Pimpin, give any road to u , u will make it straight.. but cant agree more with pimpin. stick to ur pace. no one pushing u .. spirited driving is all about the spirit, not competing.. anyways, who in the world would terrorize federal highway.. psych man!!!
Theres no trophy waiting at the end, if it dont feel right, theres always another night

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
A true enthusiast needs only passion.

A good/terror driver needs talent, skill, balls and sometimes ego bigger than their balls.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i want to ask any sifu here aboute the knuckle rvr
izzit same among knuckle rvr and evo1.2.3?or event 4g91?

now my problem is like this. i brought the half cut rvr and installed in wira body, but the knuckle was 5 lug.pic as below

1.how i wana convert it to 4 lug wira use pcd100 ?
2.by using the spacer 5 to 4 lug.and many ppl say dun hv in the market. if tempah thy say can not tahan.can break .
3.the drive shaft...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience