A true enthusiast is not necessarily a good driver

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Discuss.

(Now I lepak with a certain skyline gang. They are super-drivers, terrorizing Federal Hiway, Genting and Lukut. So I'm feeling a bit insecure because I'm a grandma-type driver hehehehehe:lollypop::handkiss: )

rizalaris

Aug 14, 2008
Discuss.

(Now I lepak with a certain skyline gang. They are super-drivers, terrorizing Federal Hiway, Genting and Lukut. So I'm feeling a bit insecure because I'm a grandma-type driver hehehehehe:lollypop::handkiss: )
are you mention about "suku clan"? hehee....

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Don't worry bro, I've found that most Skyline owners are a bit :stupid:

If you don't feel comfortable, don't try and keep up. Stick your own pace and what you feel comfortable with.

I'm not an all out Federal Highway/Genting guy either. Usually if I have a bad feeling, the road can be empty and I'll drive at 80km/h but if I feel confident and the roads are familiar and conditions are good then perhaps I'll push until speedcut.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
PIMPIN, your car has got no speedcut. So you can push all the way to 300km/h when the feeling and condition is right. :biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Haha I don't drive fast usually to be honest. Only when pressured from behind and not only am I lead car, I don't even know where Frasier's Hill is and how to get there.

(Following has nothing to do with thread but was convenient to sidetrack V-Spec)

:burnout:

Dude, will email you by Saturday regarding the thing and that place from that time; not the ones with the ladyboys but the other other time. You know what I'm talking about. Update you by Saturday.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Haha I don't drive fast usually to be honest. Only when pressured from behind and not only am I lead car, I don't even know where Frasier's Hill is and how to get there.

(Following has nothing to do with thread but was convenient to sidetrack V-Spec)

:burnout:

Dude, will email you by Saturday regarding the thing and that place from that time; not the ones with the ladyboys but the other other time. You know what I'm talking about. Update you by Saturday.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
PIMPIN, you overtook the lead car thus kena chase la. LOL :biggrin:

Ok bro, will wait for your update. Thanks.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
CasperR, that's not true. I don't drive that fast. Really!

Yea man, been neglecting my blog for a bit now. But fret not, finally there's some cool upgrades in the pipeline. :P

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
You have an obese car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All please spread the news
My car was stolen on 24th nov 4.00 am infront of my house. The thief left a stolen satria in front of the house. The car was full of stolen goods. Anyone seen the car around please contact me:-

Make: Proton Satria 1.5
Color: Brownish Gray
Additional Info: Fitted with Gti Body kit, sport rim and tinted with grey black.
If found please call 017-6029630(Asif)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience