Skyline Family Day BBQ

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Speaking of whom, where is he. He's not on the list.

In fact... WHERE are the other SKYLINERS????

;D
Today I met a big group of true blue SKYLINERs....even got a ride in one of their cars, awesome fast and still sub-400hp.... hehehe just the response was superquick and felt like N/A

Even met the owner of a certain NUR!!!!:adore::adore::adore: I'm not worthy.....it was dripping in Nismo stuff.... really big ticket items.....

Hope to get them alongside....:love:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
It was overflowing with Nismo stuffs in the engine bay, exterior, interior and under the skirts. :biggrin:

naklaju

Known Member
Jul 17, 2005
Rawang
im in for the 4th of dec..if nothing came accross

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Bro..how many pax in your party?

Eagle

Known Member
Jun 29, 2009
Speaking of whom, where is he. He's not on the list.

In fact... WHERE are the other SKYLINERS????

;D
Azmir,
It has been a very hectic week and could not respond to you earlier. By the way, Thanks to You for Volunteering me to drive my Skyline :driver:.... whilst you and Razlan decide to drive your SUVs instead, which I'm sure you both did it with a very good reason:hmmmm:. I've should have driven a SUV too considering the narrow road to the location.... just kidding....
Yes, you are right that my Skyline was able to pass through the road without any problem. But agree with Razlan that it is not necessary to drive your beloved Skyline as being there and join this Fun BBQ activity is the most important part.

I would like to join this BBQ but could not confirm at this time as there are many activities happening for the next couple of months especially the Formula Drift events in Bangkok and KL. Will let you know in due course should I'm able to join.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Azmir,
It has been a very hectic week and could not respond to you earlier. By the way, Thanks to You for Volunteering me to drive my Skyline :driver:.... whilst you and Razlan decide to drive your SUVs instead, which I'm sure you both did it with a very good reason:hmmmm:. I've should have driven a SUV too considering the narrow road to the location.... just kidding....
Yes, you are right that my Skyline was able to pass through the road without any problem. But agree with Razlan that it is not necessary to drive your beloved Skyline as being there and join this Fun BBQ activity is the most important part.

I would like to join this BBQ but could not confirm at this time as there are many activities happening for the next couple of months especially the Formula Drift events in Bangkok and KL. Will let you know in due course should I'm able to join.
I drove SUV because one of my o2 sensors wasn't registering any voltage so I didn't want to risk it. Would be great if you do manage to come being the most photographed Skyline owner here haha but truly understand if you cannot make it. In fact, I don't even know how you find time to practice. :burnout:

Btw, I was joking about the PA. I'm sure you'd be on ZTH if you had the time. :biggrin:

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Azmir,

The Eagle has landed!

Sir, I had a very good reason for driving my Trek - I was hauling my family. :proud:

Still.. I had fun trying to chase your GTR!!! Oh wait a minute... I think we were chasing the Black Lexus from HELL!!!

Anyways, I hope you can make it.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
The Eagle has landed!

Sir, I had a very good reason for driving my Trek - I was hauling my family. :proud:

Still.. I had fun trying to chase your GTR!!! Oh wait a minute... I think we were chasing the Black Lexus from HELL!!!

Anyways, I hope you can make it.
Was I going too fast? Looks like you should have bought the Forrester instead! :biggrin:

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
[PIMPIN];4508157 said:
Was I going too fast? Looks like you should have bought the Forrester instead! :biggrin:
It didn't matter what I drove, even if you were in a Kancil it would be miraculous if I could keep up with your brass balls!

:driver:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
It didn't matter what I drove, even if you were in a Kancil it would be miraculous if I could keep up with your brass balls!

:driver:
Ok firstly, they are titanium.

Secondly, when I drive Kancils, I tend to cruise rather than speed. On straight roads my belly keeps the steering straight and when I approach corners, I just steer with my double chin. So not really all out driving. :driver:

Eagle

Known Member
Jun 29, 2009
I tend to agree with Azmir that no matter what car YB Pimpin drives, he is super fast

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day bro...

yesterday i open my trunk to take some tools. unfortunately, my car key left inside and i don't have spare key. i watch many way to open the door without using key on youtube. some of them require special tool. some of them might work with ordinary tool..

do you guys have any idea? anyone know if there is any locksmith in penang who can open my door..

Thanks..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience