Raya Minum2

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Bro.. I want ur pipes.. masuk buku 555 dulu boleh? :biggrin:
Caannn....sudah ramai worang mau itu pipes....but must buy whole package including the 2 big balls (2540s) laaaa....

even the turbo elbows stainless steel hks punya mari worrrr.....manyak kilat....

masuk buku 555 no halll bro....but meaning is cash selit in buku 555 laaaa....:star::star::star:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Bro if u buy the gtr33 halfcut, i booked the gtr bodypart and the brembo..hehehe

haha sure no problem..just dam me the money hahahahah...

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

[PIMPIN];4495903 said:
What a bullshit price. Mun Lee selling R32 engine at R33 price?
nope..mun lee selling r32gtr..the r33gtr at jalan klang lama...but last time r33gtr can get around 11k if im not mistaken..still remember 1 chinese chop shop at klang offered me r33gtr at that price..but no brembo on it..:hmmmm:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Caannn....sudah ramai worang mau itu pipes....but must buy whole package including the 2 big balls (2540s) laaaa....

even the turbo elbows stainless steel hks punya mari worrrr.....manyak kilat....

masuk buku 555 no halll bro....but meaning is cash selit in buku 555 laaaa....:star::star::star:

harharhar.. i can only scribble IOU in the buku 555.. selit cash currently kenot wor, kena tunggu naik pangkat.. huhuhu..

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
On a separate note, I really couldn't stop myself from standing up for the Skyline. If you're ignorant about your own car, what makes you an expert on other cars?

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/351095-subaru-imprezza-sti-v9-s204-for-sale-limited-edition-very-rare-4.html#post4496212

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

got 2 in mun lee- both engine from r32..1 engine is stock standard without body parts, steering and dashbord condition very bad..selling at RM 8800 and another 1 selling at RM 9600 because got oil cooler..accident car with intercooler and oil cooler bend..no body parts as well and engine need to refurbish again..

found 1 in jalan klang lama..r33gtr model with complete gtr bodykit..stock standard but they selling at RM 17000..:bawling:

in klang also got 1 r32 gtr..indian chop shop...selling at rm 12k..all stock standard... :hmmmm:
Bro,

As mentioned earlier, my friend has found an engine for you and a visual inspection reveals adjustable cam gears and when they started the engine to make sure it actually runs, it seems the car probably has aftermarket cams as well. He does not know if the internals are stock but it's probably best to assume it's stock.

Anyways, he has told me what the price range is and I can assure you that even if he did not get any discount, it'll still work out cheaper than what you have found. I will be seeing him later today and when I will fill you in tomorrow.

I thought I'd post it here for other interested parties but it goes without saying that since this was sourced specifically for you, would only sell to others if you decline. In fact, I might put a deposit first later this morning so worst case scenario I got another spare. :driver:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Ada berani ka? Revised offer. My STI was running on 1.3 bar pun baru 340-350 atw and I've spent at least 50% more than what he claims to have spent. So at the price, 400hp @ only 1 bar is a bargain man. Stock everything yet awesome power.

I'm not being malicious; I've owned a Subaru before and I consider myself a genuine buyer neither am I kidding about the payment either. Therefore I have every right to ask those questions. Plus the R34 statement was what really got to me.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/351095-subaru-imprezza-sti-v9-s204-for-sale-limited-edition-very-rare-4.html#post4497241

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
[PIMPIN] :
Are you try getting Imprezza again?hehe ...just straight get a new 4D Imprezza which just release with that kind of price~

http://movie.autoc-one.jp/subaru-547526/

As what I know, to get a 400 AWHP on previous Scooby is sick....gearbox give way 1st than engine or snap driveshaft above 350awhp .... but yet there is sentimental value for limited S204 which originally comes with 320ps engine.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
[PIMPIN] :
Are you try getting Imprezza again?hehe ...just straight get a new 4D Imprezza which just release with that kind of price~

http://movie.autoc-one.jp/subaru-547526/

As what I know, to get a 400 AWHP on previous Scooby is sick....gearbox give way 1st than engine or snap driveshaft above 350awhp .... but yet there is sentimental value for limited S204 which originally comes with 320ps engine.
Hahah bro, of course I know all this. That's why if you read my post, I'm prepared to pay for a stock S204 that puts out 400hp @ 1 bar.

Next time he shouldn't pick on Skylines. It's like insulting a family member :mad:

Hahahah. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have here a grey BMW F30 today, for some light corrections and Optimum Coating. Initial conditions of the car was that it is in quite a good shape, paint was clean, seldom driven as the owner was waiting for us to do the coating before he drove it. The only defect we could spot was...

So as we can see from...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience