Raya Minum2

ajidsky

Known Member
Mar 14, 2008
Wangsa Maju,KL
hehe ok bro..yes my car now undergo maintainence by brother ijat... btw thanks for your concern..

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

thanks for your concern...yes im being patience right now..hmm thinking about upgrading my engine will effect my other ongoing projects haha..in fact i already gave the car to my wife so actually i cannot give a powerful car to her...later on she will race with everyone..fyi she drove more faster than me!!not sure where she put the balls on haha... btw ajid, just take out all items in your dash and sell it!!!kinda jeolous...:mad:
hahaha .. I was too old to collect money and purchase all the goods .. just think the best buy and only buy once only .. significant patient to buy a particular item is the best .. If I want to sell let me know you .. hahaha :biggrin:

Ajid Skyline

From Facebook
Aug 20, 2010
www.facebook.com
I took a long time to collect money and buy all the goods .. just think the best buy and buy only once .. The most important patient when to buy an item and select the best .. later, I got things I want to sell ... I tell you .. hahahaha .. :biggrin::driver:

Last edited:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Hehehe, nice chat last night Feedz...thanks for calling...

So jealous can't join u all touge to Janda Baik... another hobby to do ie. fishing :love:

Next week larr....we should have a TT session in Puchong.... usha2 parts...at least better than usha2 awek since we are all married men and SB (sayang Bini) LOL :dancing::dancing:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my

So jealous can't join u all touge to Janda Baik... another hobby to do ie. fishing :love:

Next week larr....we should have a TT session in Puchong.... usha2 parts...at least better than usha2 awek since we are all married men and SB (sayang Bini) LOL :dancing::dancing:

yeah you too gobiz!!!yes agreed about the SB!!ok just let me know once you are free ya gobiz!:adore:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
feez sori didnt pick up ya call yesterday...u know la jobless single man..always busy haha
hehe its ok..btw thanks about yesterday outing ya :proud:..jalan2 cari engine..where are you bro?

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
feez, has found the engine? rb25 or rb26 engine?:driver:

nope..only 3 sets of RB26 found in puchong and jalan klang lama..but the price and engine condition not really nice..so im still searching and perhaps one of our team member will give me crazy deal later on..who knows right haha...:biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004

No touge lah bro, just recce for future BBQ with the whole group. Plus, Azmir driving up with his family so we're not going to be driving fast.

nope..only 3 sets of RB26 found in puchong and jalan klang lama..but the price and engine condition not really nice..so im still searching and perhaps one of our team member will give me crazy deal later on..who knows right haha...:biggrin:
What's the price difference and condition not good in what sense?

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
[PIMPIN];4495144 said:
No touge lah bro, just recce for future BBQ with the whole group. Plus, Azmir driving up with his family so we're not going to be driving fast.

What's the price difference and condition not good in what sense?
got 2 in mun lee- both engine from r32..1 engine is stock standard without body parts, steering and dashbord condition very bad..selling at RM 8800 and another 1 selling at RM 9600 because got oil cooler..accident car with intercooler and oil cooler bend..no body parts as well and engine need to refurbish again..

found 1 in jalan klang lama..r33gtr model with complete gtr bodykit..stock standard but they selling at RM 17000..:bawling:

in klang also got 1 r32 gtr..indian chop shop...selling at rm 12k..all stock standard... :hmmmm:

geber

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Bro if u buy the gtr33 halfcut, i booked the gtr bodypart and the brembo..hehehe

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Hehehe team member here sure give good deal wannnnnn..... plus can also confirm the engine is still running nice when come out of the car... the mechanic also magician wannn....i thought got bearing cabut....suddenly when he started..smooth only hehe :idea:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Hehehe team member here sure give good deal wannnnnn..... plus can also confirm the engine is still running nice when come out of the car... the mechanic also magician wannn....i thought got bearing cabut....suddenly when he started..smooth only hehe :idea:

Bro.. I want ur pipes.. masuk buku 555 dulu boleh? :biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
got 2 in mun lee- both engine from r32..1 engine is stock standard without body parts, steering and dashbord condition very bad..selling at RM 8800 and another 1 selling at RM 9600 because got oil cooler..accident car with intercooler and oil cooler bend..no body parts as well and engine need to refurbish again..

found 1 in jalan klang lama..r33gtr model with complete gtr bodykit..stock standard but they selling at RM 17000..:bawling:

in klang also got 1 r32 gtr..indian chop shop...selling at rm 12k..all stock standard... :hmmmm:
What a bullshit price. Mun Lee selling R32 engine at R33 price?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Right off the factory floor, the Honda CR-Z could be labeled quite a decent hot hatch. It might not be leaving rubber strips on the apexes of corners like its Civic Type-R sibling but it has received some promising reviews from the motoring press.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience