gdi engine maintenance

tanchong

Known Member
May 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi to all bro here. i just buy a Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6 GLX 06. can it be fully convert to evolution VII or VIII body ? thanks

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
it can be done but for front bodypart only. in fact u can convert ur engine to Evo7 also :) :) :)

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

there is one MLOC Melaka member who does the CS3A front conversion to E7. I saw this during AGM trip at Genting

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
hi to all bro here. i just buy a Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6 GLX 06. can it be fully convert to evolution VII or VIII body ? thanks
definitely can convert from the outlook and engine, and you will have choice either to choose from Evo 7 , 8 or 9,,,,,:driver:

GTpuI

500 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
anybody know where is the place to do full conversion for lancer glx to evo,especially rear side,widebody and tail lamp...

nikolaiski

Known Member
Nov 4, 2005
urgh....even gdi thread can OT into widebody...i thought got some hope of pple here using GDI engine :(

anyway, 4G93T GDI..is DAMN troublesome.

Start only got idling problem, sensor problem, and then cannot mod beyond 250 bhp if not the engine piang because compression ratio too high, injectors cannot change, got a high pressure fuel pump and e-throttle body which always rosak and is VERY expensive (RM2000 around there brand new)...

GSR la...settle...haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi SIFUs at ZerotoHundred, I am new to machine polishing and recently I had try out the Meguairs D300 compound with their microfiber finishing disk and got the result below. The result is good but I think it could been better as I feel like there is light haze from the compound.

Before:

After:

From the picture I hope...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience