Godzilla might hit the 500+hp mark

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
not only in initial D...

just go search GTchannel in youtube and watch every race involving this(stock and tuned..not race version) latest nissan gtr...watch and hear what the driver have to say about nissan gtr's weight..especially from DK-keiichi..

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
not only in initial D...

just go search GTchannel in youtube and watch every race involving this(stock and tuned..not race version) latest nissan gtr...watch and hear what the driver have to say about nissan gtr's weight..especially from DK-keiichi..
Cool brader cool....~~

Cause not everyone surf u tube... But 90% watches Initial D...

Just to let him know....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i'm chill...huhuh..don't worry.... :adore:

i oso cannot surf u-tube now...but back at home when online can watch.... :p

btw...enjoy holiday...envy those who manage to buy gtr in malaysia..really kaya wooo....

TAR35

Aug 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
From my experience doing 127 laps(accumulative without changing tyre and brake pad) with my GTR in SIC,i dont experience any deterioration in tyre grip and braking performance. So..As long you are not bring your GTR to take a race in Japan GT(the Japan GT race car is not road legal though), the weight doesn't bother you at all. I mean,what i'm trying to stress is,when you buying a road car,you compare it with road car lar. Is there any Audi R8 5.2 V10 owner here to test with me in SIC to prove that Nissan Chief Engineer's saying(balance is much important than weight) is correct? Just my 2 cent.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, may i know where can i bored by throttle body? Any shop provide this service around PJ area? thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience