Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

RM40 ONLY!!Meguair's Gold Class Car Wash+Detail+Wax+Cabin Sanitizing

jojo9984

5,000 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
Hi guys,

Hey hey, we have a new and exciting deal for you this week. Everyone loves going for spa, massages, sauna at least once in your lifetime. Why? Simply because we should all be pampered, plus it keeps us looking good!

This week, its your car’s turn to be loved! Pay only RM40 for WAXSON’s RM83 Ultimate Car Pampering Services inclusive of Meguiar’s gold class car wash, detailing (making the surface shine), waxing (Usual price RM48) and WAXSON’s total cabin sanitizing solution (Usual price RM35). The best thing is, WAXSON is centrally located in Petaling Jaya’s Sunway Mas Commercial Centre, next to Bandar Utama and Aman Suria.
WAXSON is no stranger to car lovers as WAXSON is known for their meticulous detailing methodology, care and passion! Every single service that is executed by WAXSON’s highly trained and supervised staff meets stringent quality standards and control measures.

Unlike other car care centres out there, WAXSON ensures that there are no scratches to your car by using highly sophisticated technologies such as application of microfibre mitt for sensitive surfaces and highly pressurized water spraying techniques. The shampoo used has a luxurious lather and a rich conditioner that nourishes your paint finish too!
WAXSON’s Cabin Sanitizing System – transforms your car interior to a healthy environment making it safe for you and your passengers. The sanitizing system eliminates 99.9% of the harmful bacteria, viruses, bad odour, dust mites, mold and other airborne pollutants which commonly causes allergies and asthma.

In terms of waxing, the combination usage of Meguiar’s Ultimate Quick Detailer and Ultimate Quick Wax service (based on Hydrophobic Polymer Technology) is a very potent mix. When applied by professionals, it becomes the missing link between washing and waxing as it not only restores your car’s perfect finish but also protects and beads water relentlessly. So what’s the final outcome? An unbelieavable show car shine!
So wait no longer, buy this deal immediately at togethergether.com and transform your car today!

Expires 12/09/2010
Coupon is valid until 12/09/10 (2 month period)
Every coupon is valid for one time use only
Closed on Mondays
Call ahead for bookings to skip queues and avoid delays
Valid for sedan cars only, upgrade option for SUV and MPV available at RM10 and RM20 respectively payable upon redemption

To purchase this coupon..visit www.togethergether.com

Promotion Lasts 1 Week only

Last edited:

doppelganger

Known Member
May 5, 2006
how long will the car spa treatment take?

doppelganger

Known Member
May 5, 2006
hi, i dun have credit card but wan to buy 2 coupons how? do you have bank acct. i can bank-in the money?

jojo9984

5,000 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
hi, i dun have credit card but wan to buy 2 coupons how? do you have bank acct. i can bank-in the money?
hi..let me check n i will get back to u k??

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Guys..Payments can be made thru credit card and maybank2u as well as interbank transfers.

doppelganger

Known Member
May 5, 2006
ok, noted. Thx.

kacw

Known Member
May 6, 2006
Anyone tried waxons services before? Any feedback on service/detailing provided?

jojo9984

5,000 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
Anyone tried waxons services before? Any feedback on service/detailing provided?
I have tried it myself..I've been with them for 3 years...satisfied with their service..my car still looks like brand new..well..if there are any other members who have used Waxson's service,please leave ur feedback here..

kacw

Known Member
May 6, 2006
Thanks bro, so after buying the coupon can we do an online booking as well?

blackmetal

Known Member
Jul 31, 2005
pj
hi bro jojo, if jst walk in, can? or hve 2 book online? 1 more q, my engine compartment very dirty and greasy, think got oil leak, how much 2 wash or clean? thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The central lock for passenger side already got problem for quite some time but recently got worsen.
Can't open from outside anymore. So it's time to replace it.

At first I thought it's something like proton central lock, but for my Toyota SEG the central lock is in one assembly with door lock mechanism. So went to halftcut to find a replacement.

Fisrtly remove internal door cover which I've not shown here.
Then remove 4 screws at the door as in the picture. 3 screws for door lock...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience