My experience in workshop.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
bro danz, you mean they simply change new spark plugs without ur knowledge or they swap out your good ones with old ones?

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Danz...so this week is the court case? what day? remember pakai smart smart hahahha

actually u can accumulate all the faulty parts n workmanship problems into another settlement n sue for about RM4999 mah hahahah

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bro danz, you mean they simply change new spark plugs without ur knowledge or they swap out your good ones with old ones?
yes bro...previously i was using bosch fusion plugs, then my car semput2....
when i went for check up, the foreman took out my plugs, it was NGK R ones..
(used for kancil, wira 1.3).....the foreman told me my car cannot use those ones...
will lasts for 1-2 weeks only...so i got no choice i had to change to DENSO iridium ones
rm360 for 6pcs + workmanship.....so i x puas hati la.....today i filed a case to TTPM....

i got 2 cases...
1st case (mahkamah rendah) RM4990 to claim for my other parts faulty done by the accident.
2nd case (TTPM, Tribunal) RM360 to file claims that done damaged to my engine only or parts swapped.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Danz...so this week is the court case? what day? remember pakai smart smart hahahha

actually u can accumulate all the faulty parts n workmanship problems into another settlement n sue for about RM4999 mah hahahah
if i accumulate all the parts, sure cecah rm5k...so i need to hire a lawyer...
so i split into 2 cases, 1 at mahkamah(not engine related), 1 more at tribunal (engine related)

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
good for you bro danz... teach them a lesson not to mess with car owners. workshops that has such lousy attitude should be punished. i hope they tutup kedai soon after you get all your claims. serve those pariah mechanics right. :biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
good for you bro danz... teach them a lesson not to mess with car owners. workshops that has such lousy attitude should be punished. i hope they tutup kedai soon after you get all your claims. serve those pariah mechanics right. :biggrin:
tq bro...i must really teach them a lesson...
i just hope i get the full amount of my claims....

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

tribunal called me, my hearing is on 16th june, 1030am.
same place.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
wah....wednesday. lucky is in the morning...wonder how long have to wait b4 yr turn. so taking halfday or full day leave hehehe need to sue for loss of income due to negligence of the workshop(whooo starting to talk law lingo already)

tpl

Known Member
Jan 6, 2005
tq bro...i must really teach them a lesson...
i just hope i get the full amount of my claims....

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

tribunal called me, my hearing is on 16th june, 1030am.
same place.
good luck bro....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
wah....wednesday. lucky is in the morning...wonder how long have to wait b4 yr turn. so taking halfday or full day leave hehehe need to sue for loss of income due to negligence of the workshop(whooo starting to talk law lingo already)
i tot if my turn at 9am, by 1030 will be completed...but mine starts at 1030am,
dunno wat time finish leh...maybe might take half day leave......

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

tpl,
tq bro...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
good luck in yr trial....i believe the truth can speaks for itself....all the best!

harrycath

Known Member
May 1, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
primeperdanaclub.com
.. an individual may be owed a duty of care by another, to ensure that they do not suffer any unreasonable harm or loss. If such a duty is found to be breached, a legal liability is imposed upon the duty-ower, to compensate the victim for any losses they incur.. :proud:

Jun 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
good lucky bro in your case.. so lucky still can go court.

i encounter a bad experience in one of the penang car mod shop...i get to know from friend about this shop.. inside the shop look complete with jack and everything and i heard the mechanic is quite reputable.
the shop name call ^&*L+ Racing shop where the Owner threatened ppl even the issue not yet resolve
nearly escape with my life... lucky with my friend help.
the mechanic is a rascal ,.. i talk with him how come this issue no resolve. he giving alot excuse until become quarrel and he Close the Shop door and call rascal in to ths shop to have debate. .. :hmmmm:

so who in penang better bk4 the this type of mod shop in penang....when try mod anything in penang.. try avoid shop name with name at the back end with racing...

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Edwin Chong, why don't you make a police report?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4g9b-bTvIUA" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="200" width="335"></iframe>

Satria Neo owners rejoice! Please enjoy this video of our Pro Neo Concept, packed with our range of Works Engineering products developed specifically for the Satria Neo. Let us introduce you to the range of performance products we have in stock. Turn the tired Neo into a real pocket rocket!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience