My experience in workshop.

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
eh if can ar monday night txt me la... let me know the result.. and i will buy champane celabrate for u~

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
anyways here the story goes,
was in court at 9am, in this room with about 15ppl, all waiting for hearing.....
my turn was at 10am, we sat down....bla bla bla....then the president told me
that i can only claim the rm2.5k for the engine part only....she told me to get another mechanic to see
wat are the faulty parts of my engine, but i told her, there is nothing much problems on the engine side,
the problems are at the undercarriage, clutch plate, dashboard etc.....

so ok, she said, in that case, if i wanna claim wat the mech had done that caused my parts to be faulty,
i have to file a case at Mahkamah Majistret Civil in Jln Duta.....i said i will do it, she asked me, is the amount more than rm5k or less?
i said more than rm5k, she said i might to have to employ a lawyer or might not.

i said alright......then she said will batal my case at TTPM.

later after that i straight away went to Mahkamah Majistret Civil....turun naik the building looking for the right counter..
all the ppl there give wrong info....damn..!!....last2 i found it......

i told the reception i wanted to file my case, told her the story, she asked me will the claim be rm5k or more?
i said its more, the exact amount rm9.6k, she said..OOOO...like that u must fill in the form according to procedure &
get a lawyer to rectify it, i said if less than rm5k pulak? she said no need to employ lawyer, just fill in the form ....i said ok...
after i fill in the form...i passed it to her with the related documents.....she said, could i come back on thurs cos the person in charge on leave.......damn again...."think i got no work to do ah?"...
i didnt say that, i told her i am going outstation till next week...she said ok, i submit to her, she will pass it to the person on thurs....

after that i got out from the court, outside there were alot of photographers...so i asked wat was happening, they said
Anwar Ibrahim case in proceeding.....hehe...

I went home makan, then went to my workshop (another 1, not the stupid Din Mez)....to change my spark plugs,
cos my car was jerking.....when the mech opened the plugs & showed me, guess wat, ..i was right....my plugs was changed.. it was NGK R plugs (rm20 for 4pcs type, used on iswara, wira 1.3),
i was like wtf man....before this i was using (bosch fusion iridium that costs me rm200) WTF man....summore can change my plugs, dunno wat else they change....
bloody f**K man....even my new mech also wanna tiu kau him.....

when everyting was done, i went home, with anger...feeling like wacking the bugger....!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Danz:
Damn man...that Bloody bastard really got the guts to do such thing as in changing ur spark plugs to another one which doesn't even match your car?

WTH is wrong man! This bugger really deserve a beating. Lucky you didn't let him go and file the case. Really must claim kaw kaw as much as possible until he got no money left to maintain his filthy workshop. This type of workshop and mechanic is not qualified at all. Should be sacked and closed down his workshop to prevent any further victims..

1st time I come across such a bad and cunning mechanic. Irresponsible yet really dirty bugger. Dunno whether he switched other parts of your car or not...better ask ur new mech to do a thorough check on the parts.

*Sigh* :banghead: arsehole...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
SF,
thats y im so mad...thinking wat other parts he swapped with......
during the hearing yesterday he just sat there & kept quiet...he got nothing to say....
the max i can claim is rm4950....not more than rm5k....so i think it should be sufficient...
some other wshops near DIn Mez also are unhappy wat he did to my car after i told them the story......

but so far after i changed to new spark plugs....the performance was back to normal.....

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Looks like the sorhai mechanic is trying to do a donut with your car dude.

If me i saman kaw him. :mad:

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

btw i lazy to read all leh..

er.. can post again what the workshop name? should be avoided by all

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
bro... i really feel sorry abt it... hmmm tonight free? come out yam cha la...
i will pm u my number
*the workshop very easy to kao dim only...
RM2 then settle thw workshop already...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
don..
yeah, thats exactly wat he did...he try to do handbrake turn...but failed....
the wshop pic & name below.

Ming Fai,
cannot la bro....already 3weeks i neva go out YC wid frens...
got lotsa work to do....summore must jaga anak....if free will call u bro...
no hal...

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

the address is at
Taman Petaling Utama,
PJS 1,
Petaling Jaya,

few shops below is Daz Garage & the famous D'Pro garage for BOT's

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
haaaaaaaaiiiiiiyyyyaaaaa...x at fault oso lots of problems 2 go thru...

don..
yeah, thats exactly wat he did...he try to do handbrake turn...but failed....
the wshop pic & name below.

Ming Fai,
cannot la bro....already 3weeks i neva go out YC wid frens...
got lotsa work to do....summore must jaga anak....if free will call u bro...
no hal...

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

the address is at
Taman Petaling Utama,
PJS 1,
Petaling Jaya,

few shops below is Daz Garage & the famous D'Pro garage for BOT's

tpl

Known Member
Jan 6, 2005
Bro Danz the mech u went right hand side got mamak stall next to mamak stall got chinese mech fix my bro's waterpump. workmanship quite good. price is reasonable too. cos i go sparepart shop and ask the price before send to them. but i dont think you wan to go back that area la.. anyways u will win the case. make it 4999. when they ask y 4999 tell them u dowan find lawyer. if find lawyer will be 49999. hahahaha

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yeah... got 1 chinese mech..
he always wear the motul shirt, wshop together wid tyre shop is it?>
last time he also frequently go to Din Mez.....
my new wshop is at the other end....beside the rm2 shop.....just before tmn medan...
wshop + aircond + kedai ketuk all in 1...

i recalculate edi...total rm4950..kira ok la.....
i dowan to hire lawyer....incurred costs again...
will fight the case myself :)

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
bro better find a lawyer la..
re-case la...
i tell my brother about this case already...
my brother said got 2 option for u
1. DAP or MCA no need money de the fight for the right only...
2. Hired Lawyer.

My brother got a pesonal lawyer ... if u need her juz tell me... the lawyer fee will pay by the lose case people dun worried.
Your this kind of case sap sap sui only la...
Last time i at school time i fight with a teacher teach teakwondo i also brake his nose and head student and headmaster i also fight... many court case in school already... she also can fight case until not my wrong... :proud:
My brother pesonal lawyer is his wife... lol...

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

my new wshop is at the other end....beside the rm2 shop.....just before tmn medan...

kor kor no need lawyer la then...
MCA DAP will do it for u.. lol~
FREE*

tpl

Known Member
Jan 6, 2005

err.. got tyre shop meh? i think they fix mostly radiator, fan belt n stuffs. just 2 shops away from mamak. cant remember his shirt lo. maybe u tell the shop name i can recall abit.. totally forgot the shop name. hahaha.

unless you are 100% sure win then can hire MingFai lawyer. If you calculate 4950 then settle yourself lo. given me ill do it myself too.

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
err.. got tyre shop meh? i think they fix mostly radiator, fan belt n stuffs. just 2 shops away from mamak. cant remember his shirt lo. maybe u tell the shop name i can recall abit.. totally forgot the shop name. hahaha.

unless you are 100% sure win then can hire MingFai lawyer. If you calculate 4950 then settle yourself lo. given me ill do it myself too.
bro u try and see la... the car Danz sent to them nice nice ask to rebuild only ma... dint ask them to test connering with Vbrake ma.. that is not the owner wrong ma... is the workshop wrong... if me my mouth will very itchy and got custmer walk in i will tell them dun go in the mech will bang ur car like Danz car....:biggrin:

tpl

Known Member
Jan 6, 2005
bro u try and see la... the car Danz sent to them nice nice ask to rebuild only ma... dint ask them to test connering with Vbrake ma.. that is not the owner wrong ma... is the workshop wrong... if me my mouth will very itchy and got custmer walk in i will tell them dun go in the mech will bang ur car like Danz car....:biggrin:
Don't get me wrong bro MF. I feel for bro Danz too. But seems like Bro Danz doesnt want to spend too much on lawyer. And if the workshop hire lawyer too then the case will drag few yrs.

Bro Danz u want to give it a go? Hire a lawyer?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i received a text message from one of my buddy last 2 days ago while i was at home. he mentioned that his car front hood kena some stain that cannot be removed by hand polishing, then he asked for my help immediately through message, so i invited him to my place to have a look.

at 1st i thought it was white cement stain but closely inspect i was wrong. i tried scratch lightly but it didnt came...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience