mods on Accord CF4

ameng

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
for ameng & pok ya...thanks for small TT last night...walaupun sekejap tp mesra..later we convoy to putrajaya for big TT with otai2....nice ur car abe ameng...hehee
huhu..thanks to pyang and pok ya...can convoi to putrajaya..no prob..has to invite also another CL owner..

slownstedy

Known Member
Dec 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
complete set euro r emblem 250 - 300......

the euro r with sunroof belong to cik din kepala batas.......just converted.....but engine still f20b i think.....niceeeeee

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

pyang, not invite kawe pung??????..........

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

bro, should be a lot different.......ce4 more similiar to sv4......
abe cat, do u have euro r emblem complete set? sel to me la........murah2 hehe

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

huhu..thanks to pyang and pok ya...can convoi to putrajaya..no prob..has to invite also another CL owner..
surely want to convoi to pjaya.........but set the date early, better our weekend,fri n saturday........

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
hello otai otai and abang abang disini.. i am a newcomer.. harap boleh bagi tips sikit kat adik :)
i have a cf4 called white fairy converted to sir-t and now want to convert to cl1 engine... anybody know where got halfcut for sale?? needed quite urgently before the impulse to change to red panties wears off.. ( sudden urge for a red panty in my engine bay ).... and then my sir-t engine and gearbox dan lain lain is up for sale kalau ada sesiapa nak.. ( kalau takde pun takpe i buat engine spare but maybe my mum might kill me sebab rumah jadi macam kedai potong :p....

saya sebagai budak baru disini berterima kasih to all abang abang and otai otai here :) hehehe.... cabut:biggrin:

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
hello otai otai and abang abang disini.. i am a newcomer.. harap boleh bagi tips sikit kat adik :)
i have a cf4 called white fairy converted to sir-t and now want to convert to cl1 engine... anybody know where got halfcut for sale?? needed quite urgently before the impulse to change to red panties wears off.. ( sudden urge for a red panty in my engine bay ).... and then my sir-t engine and gearbox dan lain lain is up for sale kalau ada sesiapa nak.. ( kalau takde pun takpe i buat engine spare but maybe my mum might kill me sebab rumah jadi macam kedai potong :p....

saya sebagai budak baru disini berterima kasih to all abang abang and otai otai here :) hehehe.... cabut:biggrin:
budak baru belajar yeeeee........how much your budget bro??????

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

fairy, did last night u miss called me?????.......

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
abe cat77...sorry ter'miss' invite u..hehehe...nnt we do badminton friendly yer...

abe fairy.....budak baru belajar yer...always 'chipsmore'...mana ilang????

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
abang cat... budget is quite open la.. tapi tak la banyak sangat.. hehehe.. but i memang nak panty merah sekarang :)

semalam i call tapi suddenly line cut off...

abang pyang.. hehehe... i tak hilang, cuma busy sikit dengan kerja dan mengurat pompuan.. hehehe...

by the way,

Buah cempedak di luar pagar,
Ambil galah tolong jolokkan;
Saya budak baru belajar,
Kalau salah tolong tunjukkan.

ataupun

buah dada yg amat besar,
guna tangan tolong rabakan,
saya budak baru belajar,
kalau salah tolong tunjukkan..

hehehehe.. cabut:biggrin:

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
this thread has become spooky la........

anyway, anyone going to sepang to watch f1???

sloth

Known Member
Apr 8, 2007
sato,

u can use euro-R twin mufflers... no prob. edddial was running F20B and euro R mufflers. no big2 problems.

bulet... ur fren can change to 20" oso no prob. the gear ratio is fixed inside the gearbox. it will not change unless you can some cogs inside.

speedometer reading... yes it may change so take into consideration the circumference of the new tyre size in regard of the oem size. don't let the difference be too big... 1 to 2% should be ok.

my ex-CF4 was runing on 15 and i upgraded to 17... tarak problem. if u want accuracy for the speedometer... the stock one you have is not even accurate... better buy a garmin unit... more accurate. totally forget about the speedo and tell ur fren to upgrade to 22" macam cayenne turbo hehe
AFAIK 2 inches up is permissible.
Plus unless you use some unfamiliar width + profile tyres, the 17" tyres people normally use are more or less within 3% increase in diameter over the standard 15" ones (this based on the original 14"/15"/16" on CF3/CF4/CL1 vs 205/45/17 or 215/45/17)

ps: Mr Prez, circumference is ukur lilit, yes? shud be diameter kan to be compared? :hmmmm:

mcm kenal je...hehe...CL7R blue color ker???can join..no problem..

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

pok ya....maybe kite ber3 je...hehe..bro ameng oso join kot...
How many CL7R here in kerteh? i thot there is only one - white kaler somewhere near MMC office. :adore:
Sorry cant joined the TT - was in Swiss Garden that time..

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

legit or dodgy?

[WTS] Tender Cars

that E90 325 is quite interesting..

slownstedy

Known Member
Dec 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
AFAIK 2 inches up is permissible.
Plus unless you use some unfamiliar width + profile tyres, the 17" tyres people normally use are more or less within 3% increase in diameter over the standard 15" ones (this based on the original 14"/15"/16" on CF3/CF4/CL1 vs 205/45/17 or 215/45/17)

ps: Mr Prez, circumference is ukur lilit, yes? shud be diameter kan to be compared? :hmmmm:

How many CL7R here in kerteh? i thot there is only one - white kaler somewhere near MMC office. :adore:
Sorry cant joined the TT - was in Swiss Garden that time..

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

legit or dodgy?

[WTS] Tender Cars

that E90 325 is quite interesting..
the cl7r white color is ameng's

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

salam otai2.........pleas help me...
this morning my car got sound in front, when i swithed off aircond, it silent.......then i consentrate to aircond temp, sometime feel not so cold......i opened bonet, saw some bubles/water draining near to compresor joining piping........does the compresor already kong or just it seal broken........
tq

sloth

Known Member
Apr 8, 2007
huhuhu.. just checked my lil sis' math book, circumference = pi * diameter
so yeah, both can be used! :adore:

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
geng.. my car is now in the workshop doing transplant.. i now have a spare sir-t halfcut with lsd gearbox.. anybody need anything? hehe

tuned-r

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
Kawasaki
www.tuned-r.net
Oliver...next is yr heart transplant.......

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

To all the Otai's...when TT. Btw Fob's where huh? MIA too long. Lats heard was shopping for a RR.

T-R
"What is meant for today should not be put tomorrow..."