Altezza spotted!!!

Duke_85

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
KL / Kedah
spotted white and black altezza gathered with rx8 @ Kuantan last night...heard that there's 3 tezzas around here here...:biggrin:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
today 9.15am~9.20am spotted one white altezza zooming fast passing Serdang Hospital outside highway.
me opposite lane, couldn't managed to spot the car number.

today ~9.40am spotted silver altezza with ducktail spoiler (TRD?) crossing traffic light
of USJ20 + main road kewajipan. i was on the other side, couldn't managed to spot the car number, blocked by front car.

Last edited:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
today ~9.40am spotted silver altezza with ducktail spoiler (TRD?) crossing traffic light
of USJ20 + main road kewajipan. i was on the other side, couldn't managed to spot the car number, blocked by front car
Seen this car before couple of times..I believe he is always in USJ 19

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
@wfhan: i was there when u saw the silver tezza too. i took a picture of it.. will post it up soon. its WMS XXXX. the car is always at the tyre shops.

i spotted WXX 5555 black-tezza at USJ10 today. parked right in front of a mamak shop.

ALT3224

Known Member
Aug 20, 2008
Spotted white WJC xxxx parked outside The Curve just now around 9pm...

Genezza

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
@wfhan: i was there when u saw the silver tezza too. i took a picture of it.. will post it up soon. its WMS XXXX. the car is always at the tyre shops.

i spotted WXX 5555 black-tezza at USJ10 today. parked right in front of a mamak shop.

not USJ10, is USJ9 :wavey:

Spotted White tezza WXX 2233 at Kuchai Lama..

Genezza

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yes bro, that's my ride :)

Nice to meet you..

you guys have any TT soon so that i can join and get to know more Tezza's owner ? since i already saw quite a numbers of Tezza roaming around USJ/Sunway area.. hehe..

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Spotted greytezza driving in bandar utama talking over the handphone without hands free hahahahahaha ,becarefull, don't marah eddie , so how are you my friend , long time didn't c u

Cheers

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Genezza,
Seen your car few time in USJ. Mine also silver WRJ XXX.

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Spotted greytezza driving in bandar utama talking over the handphone without hands free hahahahahaha ,becarefull, don't marah eddie , so how are you my friend , long time didn't c u
What time did u spot me Steven?? Sometime no choice lah...have to take call from boss mah. Cannot find my hands free when I need it..hahaha...better take the chance then kena fried sotong later.
I am fine and you can still find me in Trial sometime...

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Genezza,
Seen your car few time in USJ. Mine also silver WRJ XXX.
That's a black altezza WPF ****, genezza's car...if im not mistaken. Previous owner was Kenji Tan.
Genezza: U live around subang too?

Genezza

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
AE111_SEG : i think i saw ur car too, is ur number 7xx ?

blacktezza : yeah, previously Kenji's ride, bought from him not long ago, and Yes, i live in Subang :D

So next time can join you guys for a drink ya :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The answer is - YES!!!

I'll let the pictures do the talking:

This is the said panel - for Kancil....

Soaked/washed with Meg's Degeraser then Meg's APC

After wash & clay. White spots are paints overspray (or better description would be careless overspray) curtesy from those people doing renovation works for my neighbour...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience