Altezza spotted!!!

Duke_85

Sep 26, 2006
KL / Kedah
spotted white and black altezza gathered with rx8 @ Kuantan last night...heard that there's 3 tezzas around here here...:biggrin:

wfhan

today 9.15am~9.20am spotted one white altezza zooming fast passing Serdang Hospital outside highway.
me opposite lane, couldn't managed to spot the car number.

today ~9.40am spotted silver altezza with ducktail spoiler (TRD?) crossing traffic light
of USJ20 + main road kewajipan. i was on the other side, couldn't managed to spot the car number, blocked by front car.

Greytezza

Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
today ~9.40am spotted silver altezza with ducktail spoiler (TRD?) crossing traffic light
of USJ20 + main road kewajipan. i was on the other side, couldn't managed to spot the car number, blocked by front car
Seen this car before couple of times..I believe he is always in USJ 19

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
@wfhan: i was there when u saw the silver tezza too. i took a picture of it.. will post it up soon. its WMS XXXX. the car is always at the tyre shops.

i spotted WXX 5555 black-tezza at USJ10 today. parked right in front of a mamak shop.

ALT3224

Aug 20, 2008
Spotted white WJC xxxx parked outside The Curve just now around 9pm...

Genezza

Apr 8, 2010
@wfhan: i was there when u saw the silver tezza too. i took a picture of it.. will post it up soon. its WMS XXXX. the car is always at the tyre shops.

i spotted WXX 5555 black-tezza at USJ10 today. parked right in front of a mamak shop.

not USJ10, is USJ9 :wavey:

Spotted White tezza WXX 2233 at Kuchai Lama..

Genezza

Apr 8, 2010
yes bro, that's my ride :)

Nice to meet you..

you guys have any TT soon so that i can join and get to know more Tezza's owner ? since i already saw quite a numbers of Tezza roaming around USJ/Sunway area.. hehe..

stepwyew

Feb 10, 2006
Spotted greytezza driving in bandar utama talking over the handphone without hands free hahahahahaha ,becarefull, don't marah eddie , so how are you my friend , long time didn't c u

Cheers

AE111_SEG

May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Genezza,
Seen your car few time in USJ. Mine also silver WRJ XXX.

Greytezza

Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Spotted greytezza driving in bandar utama talking over the handphone without hands free hahahahahaha ,becarefull, don't marah eddie , so how are you my friend , long time didn't c u
What time did u spot me Steven?? Sometime no choice lah...have to take call from boss mah. Cannot find my hands free when I need it..hahaha...better take the chance then kena fried sotong later.
I am fine and you can still find me in Trial sometime...

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

Apr 15, 2006
Genezza,
Seen your car few time in USJ. Mine also silver WRJ XXX.
That's a black altezza WPF ****, genezza's car...if im not mistaken. Previous owner was Kenji Tan.
Genezza: U live around subang too?

Genezza

Apr 8, 2010
AE111_SEG : i think i saw ur car too, is ur number 7xx ?

blacktezza : yeah, previously Kenji's ride, bought from him not long ago, and Yes, i live in Subang :D

So next time can join you guys for a drink ya :biggrin:

The answer is - YES!!!

I'll let the pictures do the talking:

This is the said panel - for Kancil....

Soaked/washed with Meg's Degeraser then Meg's APC

After wash & clay. White spots are paints overspray (or better description would be careless overspray) curtesy from those people doing renovation works for my neighbour...