VW Golf

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
hey guys, i've been reading some of the past pages already...but i cnt find any suggestions for a good n reliable VW workshop/mech.

so, if it has already been stated somewhere in this thread, pls forgive me, but i malas wan 2 cari la...hehehe:rolleyes:

so guys, do u hv any good mech/workshops to recommend around TTDI/PJ/Sunway area? either a mod shop or stock mech also can...

actually, it's my fren's VW Vento...now repairing gearbox la at his current mech, but his muffler now bocor liow, so he was thinking of goin to a reputable mech/workshop that is good in tuning VW's...he is considerin to change his muffler as well, any good brands to recommend? n where to find?

thx guys

cheers

Sep 22, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
dear friends, hi i'm new in here. i've heard from a friend of mine that there's a 2 door mk2 gti that is for sale somewhere in subang or usj, but the engine is not running, does anybody know of this car and where i can find it or the owner?

H2Zero

500 RPM
Sep 8, 2005
New Territories
hey guys, i've been reading some of the past pages already...but i cnt find any suggestions for a good n reliable VW workshop/mech.

so, if it has already been stated somewhere in this thread, pls forgive me, but i malas wan 2 cari la...hehehe:rolleyes:

so guys, do u hv any good mech/workshops to recommend around TTDI/PJ/Sunway area? either a mod shop or stock mech also can...

actually, it's my fren's VW Vento...now repairing gearbox la at his current mech, but his muffler now bocor liow, so he was thinking of goin to a reputable mech/workshop that is good in tuning VW's...he is considerin to change his muffler as well, any good brands to recommend? n where to find?

thx guys

cheers

The newer models you do not have much choice as you guys have ECU..... best place to go to is back to VW.

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

dear friends, hi i'm new in here. i've heard from a friend of mine that there's a 2 door mk2 gti that is for sale somewhere in subang or usj, but the engine is not running, does anybody know of this car and where i can find it or the owner?
Who did you hear it from ask that person ......

Last edited:

jwrx

Known Member
Apr 29, 2004
Visit site
hi guys,

just popped by to say that theres a new online hangout for malaysian VW fanatics at Cool Dubs

its still new, but its bound to gain traction once the mk6 and scirocco owners start getting thier new cars

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
So.. any ideas as to where I can find myself a Mk 4?

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
Okay.. you mean MkIV right? Cuz I'm not looking for MkV GTi. Not that I need to; those things are up for sale in a dozen nowdays.

mnkh0027

Known Member
Jan 14, 2004
Pj, Selangor
www.audio-creations.com
Thinking of letting go my Vw Golf Mk3 Gti. May want to buy an Audi B7 la. Cannot afford Golf MkVI :( Any takers?

Comes with:
zesty ABF 2L 16v 150hp engine - a nice 115k on the clock (hits 230km/h / meter max is 240)
yummy Manual gearbox and very new VR6/ABF GTi Sachs clutch kit (changed late last year)
VR6 rear torsion-beam axle and disc
newly wrapped leather steering & leather shifter sarong few mths ago + Audi TT gearknobs
new timing belt, bearing blah blah (2 weeks ago)
new engine mounts (1 week ago)
new absorbers, mounts & bushings (2 mths ago)
recently checked all bushes, transmission and drivetrain and replaced where applicable

other barang that makes it look good/garang/different: VR6 front bumper spoiler/chin - Oettinger grills - Oettinger muffler and Oettinger tips - Rear spoiler with 3rd brake light - Mk4-look crystal lights + Philips (Germany) HID - front and rear fog lamps - mk4 side repeaters - 5 lug PCD100 Audi TT 16" rims - 120A alternator (bought new 2yrs ago) - hoses are good - water pump changed when needed and too many things to list down

p.s. I have some parts & spares too

What it needs?
1) a good owner with TLC
2) a new coat of paint
3) steering rack is making noise and needs to be replaced (find one from a half cut?)
4) little things like wheel bearings when it gets worn

... time for bed.

michael 0123315669

Last edited:

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
other barang that makes it look good/garang/different: VR6 front bumper spoiler/chin - Oettinger grills - Oettinger muffler and Oettinger tips - Rear spoiler with 3rd brake light - Mk4-look crystal lights + Philips (Germany) HID - front and rear fog lamps - mk4 side repeaters - 5 lug PCD100 Audi TT 16" rims - 120A alternator (bought new 2yrs ago) - hoses are good - water pump changed when needed and too many things to list down

... time for bed.
time for pics! :itsme:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First ever street legal Edo - The MC12 Corsa. Perfectly manipulated by the German tuner, namely, upping horsepower with a high-flow exhaust system.

The Corsa is also equipped with a sports suspension that includes a nose lift feature, increasing driveability on the road. New wheels complete the ground control division...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience