Idiot Drivers

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Luckily you didnt' stare or give :thefinger: at them, nowadays people are violent and furious due to the hot weather burns up to their brain. You won't know what they will do to you, some cases you have read in Car Crimes and Security thread. So better to stay calm and just leave it. Don't even horn or flash hi-beam, nowadays people can't take it for some reason.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Cuz I have brains not like those low mentality ppl who love to stare and think they are that damn great and only them who is right all the time and everyone among them is wrong :banghead:

If I'm an orphan, I wouldn't give a damn but give him a hell of a beating as I have got nothing to lose. Seriously, I felt like getting down and just break his driver side mirror with my fist and drag him out. You will be frustrated too if you are in the car with me. The way he drives really will bring out the anger in u. I just kept my cool and don't want to be known as a gangster or putting down my level to his level of mentality. If he wants to stare, then stare all you want. I don't lose anything.

Nah, nowadays I prefer not to horn if my car or my life is not in danger. I don't bother to educate this kind of people but let them be and let them learn the lesson the hard way. Honking them is educating them and letting them know about their driving style is wrong or dangerous to others. So, couldn't give a damn about them. Some ppl need to learn it the hard way to realise where they go wrong. :wink: :top:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
btw mr Supra_Fanatics what car do u drive??? a supra??? if so sure he wont dare bully u

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
btw mr Supra_Fanatics what car do u drive??? a supra??? if so sure he wont dare bully u
yup, he is driving a pink color Toyota Supra with big HKS Intercooler infront, up for sales if not mistaken. :rofl: Even he is driving Supra also got ppl cucuk his butt, but he keep calm which is a good thing :proud:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
alantjw:
I wish I'm able to drive a supra at such a young age but still can't afford yet. Just driving my dad's Altis.

If I'm driving Supra, I think I would stay far away from his car as I don't want to damage my car man. If I drive Supra, I think this type of ppl would like to agitate me even more :rofl:

Is that your celica bro in your display pic? Nice man.

yeehau86:
Ya..I'm driving a Supraltis or u meant the supra that i drive in Need For Speed Most Wanted? :rofl:

Last edited:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Supraltis, :idea: Ohh, actually you mean you got 2JZ in your Altis, so you name it Supraltis? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I want to see, I want to see :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Supraltis, :idea: Ohh, actually you mean you got 2JZ in your Altis, so you name it Supraltis? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I want to see, I want to see :biggrin:
LOLZ! :rofl: Beh tahan you adi keep zha kaw me lolz! :banghead: x 100

I give up adi I don't want to revenge liao lolz! You win :adore: :rofl:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
LOLZ! :rofl: Beh tahan you adi keep zha kaw me lolz! :banghead: x 100

I give up adi I don't want to revenge liao lolz! You win :adore: :rofl:
Coz you say Supraltis, suddenly it came across my mine :idea:

I pronounce the Supraltis is like Super Altis..hahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

don't make me laugh infront of my monitor lah, my colleagues taught I got mental problem :stupid: :rofl:

Okay, I win. Let me quote this as prove :biggrin:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
alantjw:
I wish I'm able to drive a supra at such a young age but still can't afford yet. Just driving my dad's Altis.

If I'm driving Supra, I think I would stay far away from his car as I don't want to damage my car man. If I drive Supra, I think this type of ppl would like to agitate me even more :rofl:

Is that your celica bro in your display pic? Nice man.

yeehau86:
Ya..I'm driving a Supraltis or u meant the supra that i drive in Need For Speed Most Wanted? :rofl:
yeah man... the pic is my celica.. XD... btw... somehow if u drive those type of car.. normally people wont messed with u.. lol.. i use to drive civic also people keep bully me.. then i changed to celica.. less people bully me de... samore i paint it yellow on purpous to make sure they see me.. hahaha... and trying to tell them dun mess with me.. hahaha.. 1 day when u get ur supra de.. remember make a brights colour so that people can see u.. lol...

BTW back to topic here..
My friend is driving a Black supra and was travelling on a highway on the right lane around 130kmh... cruising only.. then he saw a car from the back with lots of lights everywhere.. like neons everywhere.. keep flashing peoples car to move a side ans keep overtaking... so my fren wan to see what car is that... so he maintain on the right lane to see... then the car came kina close and keep flashing my friend... then only he notice its a supra... i think he was like "Tiu loh supra leh.. high lite liao".. then the fella hide behind a car to keep out of my friends sight.. so my friend slows down to see.. he also slows down and continue to hide.. then my friend was like laughing at him...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No bro SF, you won. I'm not in the position to beat you even though mine is fitted with 2ZZ-GTE and yet still lose to your 1ZZ-FTE and your zha-ing skills are better than mine :rofl:
:thefinger: :rofl:

If mine is Super Altis which is only 1ZZ-FE, then yours with 2ZZ-GTE is consider as what leh :rofl:

Nevermind, tanjung rambutan still got extra rooms geh. :thefinger:

No need to quote lar cuz quote can be created geh lolz! So it might be fake that I admit defeat :evil:

You also admit that you lost ma :rofl: :laugh:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Ah Beng car saw a Monster car, of course scared and runaway :vroam:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
last night on my way home on kerinchi link i was on the right lane switching to left lane,
so there was an opening, i put signal & switch to left lane, there was a caldina on that lane, he saw me switching to his lane but honked me,...as if i cannot use his lane..... i was like WTF man, he is a malay guy, with a ciggarette in his hand out the window, summore from Caldina Club Msia, but didnt manage to get his member number... i mean, dont think u drive big/turbo car, u have to lansi........if u wanna lansi, we settle in sepang la...show how powdeful your car is.......

if your reading this, just a reminder that dont show off with your cigarette in your hand with your so called powderful car & think its your father's road. Its a public road.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yeah man... the pic is my celica.. XD... btw... somehow if u drive those type of car.. normally people wont messed with u.. lol.. i use to drive civic also people keep bully me.. then i changed to celica.. less people bully me de... samore i paint it yellow on purpous to make sure they see me.. hahaha... and trying to tell them dun mess with me.. hahaha.. 1 day when u get ur supra de.. remember make a brights colour so that people can see u.. lol...

BTW back to topic here..
My friend is driving a Black supra and was travelling on a highway on the right lane around 130kmh... cruising only.. then he saw a car from the back with lots of lights everywhere.. like neons everywhere.. keep flashing peoples car to move a side ans keep overtaking... so my fren wan to see what car is that... so he maintain on the right lane to see... then the car came kina close and keep flashing my friend... then only he notice its a supra... i think he was like "Tiu loh supra leh.. high lite liao".. then the fella hide behind a car to keep out of my friends sight.. so my friend slows down to see.. he also slows down and continue to hide.. then my friend was like laughing at him...
I think to have aggressive look on one's car is Black or maybe White with dark tints and widebodykit with hot rims. Well, hope is true but a kancil mess with u wor lolz!

I think that car must be some Ah Beng's car gua with all the lightings like a christmas tree. :rofl:
So, once he see a Supra, he dare not cucuk lo lolz! But at least he knows his own limits. There was once I was driving fast on a right lane and too many slow cars on the right lane adi and suddenly, saw a Porsche 911 with No. RE 55. I just follow lo lolz! Porsche ma how to overtake lolz!

Ya hope to get my dream car ASAP in future. Actually can get ST205 also happy la. But of course better to aim higher. If can get a ride on your friend's supra would be great lolz! :rofl:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
hahaa.... can buy ST 205 also mah... supra they say need lot of skill drive leh... if not the back very easy to buang or loose grip....

ok back to topic again.. lol...
last year i think.. i was driving my civic.. i just did my custom back bumper and just came out from the paint shop... on the way home while waiting at the summit traffic lights.. a bike just come and hit my back... i was like WTF.. i just painted it.. not even 1hour ago.. =.= then he just give me a sorry face and drove off... lucky when i got back i saw a small scratch only.. so i polished it up and it looks good as new again =.=

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i got the 12v LED thingy which meant to install at undercarridge car like neon... i try to read thru neon thread, but i found out there's still soemthing diff like ballast, i dun think the LED nit it rite?..so dicide to open new thread...how am i going to do the wiring?...i want to have switch to be turn on or off whenever i like....and on when i open my door....can this be done?...where should i link my cable?....anyone help?...where can i buy the switch aswell?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience