how do you feel when you lose race with other?

Feb 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro, don't race with other cars on street. I not mind to let them pass if they want to tailgate me. Normally i only drive around 80-120km/h on highway and not more than that unless midnight. Some of my friends said I drive too slow, they said skyliner should at least 200km/h but sorry. Our life is not only worth for 5 sen.... Actually is quite susah to be a performance car owner, drive fast let ppl say u r showing off; drive slow let ppl buuu n say u lousy..... sien....
I could not agree with NeniNeniBoBo more. I find it so hard to drive slow on the roads & just want to put my foot down but it just takes that 1 split second for something to go wrong and your hole live and others can be turned up side down. Find a track before trouble finds you

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
I could not agree with NeniNeniBoBo more. I find it so hard to drive slow on the roads & just want to put my foot down but it just takes that 1 split second for something to go wrong and your hole live and others can be turned up side down. Find a track before trouble finds you
?? U mean I'm driving too fast? I know it's hard to control ur foot and I agree that is dangerous speeding on road. That is why I usually not more than 120km/h ^_^

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Yes...GTR very slow. GTT faster.... hehehehheh...:biggrin:

But, I think...I think la.... if you have a GTR, you park anywhere also you win already.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Safe driving is one thing, but what's the point in driving a BNR34 when you wouldn't drive past 120km/h?:hmmmm:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I don't own a Skyline but I understand sometimes it is very hard to control your foot also, especially when the boost and the feel comes. :biggrin:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Better don't race with others, those people you hardly know, even they ask for it! Unless you are with your own closed gang play around then its okay..at least they are not "really" try to smoke you away...

RB4840

Mar 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yes i agreed dont race with other that u dont know.a lot of risk that u have to take. i prefer to be on the safe side.

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i agree....win doesnt mean everything .....
lose doesnt mean you cant win back......some times race is depent on location the the competitor car ....last time i do race with alot of car just using a very simple van C22 ,
i race with wira , putra , mazda , honda civic even turbo ......location is very important , why i said that , i met this guys who driving putra ......he said i sure win you stupid van C22 on the spot no need open an eye ....he said let me decide the location and time to race cos he said i sure win....sometimes dont over confident when u driving , dont too depend on car CC or HP , then i decide to take a challenge on LDP from Damansara to SUnway college.....i deicide the time around 6 after working hours ( cos i know that time is a jam time and jam times is good for me to win the car.....big cc but small heart , scared to bang the car and worry for the repairing the car.....come on when u challenge plp u must accept the risk ....driver always must take risk ,and depent on how smart you drive the car , and not the HP / big cc determnt the winner. but if i race on highway without jam... i sure i will loose until i cant see the car....bcos big cc will determint the winner .agree?

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
i agree....win doesnt mean everything .....
lose doesnt mean you cant win back......some times race is depent on location the the competitor car ....last time i do race with alot of car just using a very simple van C22 ,
i race with wira , putra , mazda , honda civic even turbo ......location is very important , why i said that , i met this guys who driving putra ......he said i sure win you stupid van C22 on the spot no need open an eye ....he said let me decide the location and time to race cos he said i sure win....sometimes dont over confident when u driving , dont too depend on car CC or HP , then i decide to take a challenge on LDP from Damansara to SUnway college.....i deicide the time around 6 after working hours ( cos i know that time is a jam time and jam times is good for me to win the car.....big cc but small heart , scared to bang the car and worry for the repairing the car.....come on when u challenge plp u must accept the risk ....driver always must take risk ,and depent on how smart you drive the car , and not the HP / big cc determnt the winner. but if i race on highway without jam... i sure i will loose until i cant see the car....bcos big cc will determint the winner .agree?
if u really did it,u might be spotted here

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/your-shots/85069-idiot-drivers.html

C22 vs putra,6pm & LDP...good luck mate :rolleyes:

i met 1 van driver 7 years ago,6.30am tailgate me from jln kuching all the way to jln cheras...try to avoid him by side off & give way,still stick at my back,speed off for a short distance & he comes again until i stopped him infront badminton court before tmn maluri cheras & "invite" him out of the van,asked the reason why is the tailgate for such a long distance...reason given is=just try to test

i was in a putra tho...

drive safe & don't risk your/others life just to proof you are faster/better...self ego could be fatal

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
agree my friends, that time i really crazy when my age on 18-21 , i retire liao from doing such a bad thing and dangerous thing to others..that time i was too ego....n want to prove to them that drive big car /sport car even high HP didnt mean u can be show off , dont too proud on your big toys ........win is not use everything for me ...but the looser will feel how the loose look like .i didnt mean to harm or to challenge someone i just speak out from my heart .....nvr look down on plp who drive a small or old car even a van.

nows days race is not siut for me ...race is just a game , and a game of death ,the games wont help you win a money or anything , a game might harm to someone even myself....a game is over .....for me .i really thanks god that everytime i race and i save from disaster.

carbonfac3d

Jan 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Street race......U kill yourself nevermind .... Just do not involve into an accident with some poor father that is going to work for his kids..
Kalau kita ada duit bergaya ngan skyline, kenalah perihatin sikit dengan keselamatan orang lain.(pakai otak).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

On the last Friday night, my friend park his car under the midvalley
parking and within a hour later he found that his car tires & rims was
been stolen.
Beside that he noted and informed that the car park which not installed the
cctv in the area.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience