Idiot Drivers

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
The driver confirm as a tard. but where the tard genes come from? from the father, which possibly a Minister

I scared to think Malaysia is run by such Minister with tard mind....

Before this tard Minister to convince Malaysian to be a good, responsible and caring citizens, he himself should start looking at his son first, living under the same roof.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
their income earned too easiness..........:smokin:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
these kids have absolutely no idea whats it like to live a day where u think of "whether i got enuff money to eat later or not"

so sad.

When the day comes that they have no more financial support........habis mati katak.

ziwei5

Jan 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Few months ago, i was parking at glen eagle hospital and i idiot driver parked in front of my car blocking me from going out(waited 35 minutes):mad:.... guess wat i did?:idea:.....i force my waja through and i came out of the car and gave his BMW 5 series a flying kick at the driver's door....and i felt really nice.

The jaga parking guy when i asked whose car is that can u please ask the owner to move his car, he says" tak tau, tak tau....tak nampak" and when i kicked the car....he know whose car, he wan to go call the owner. I shouted at him and left saying " tak payah la panggil panggil, u kan pandai cakap tak nampak tak tau, so u cakap sama itu owner la u tak nampak tak tau.":thefinger:

The parking guy then say itu kereta dato la, then i reply him" dato ke nenek ke i tak peduli, dato ada 3 atau 4 lanci*o ar? boleh park macam ni ar":thefinger: then i drove away

I felt so man la there but after i left the place, i damn scared in the car:smokin:...thinking wat will happen...wat if someone come for me or something or police or wat...... one night cannot sleep properly... my lanci*o was like shrinking....ahhahaha. i also dunno why i acted like that:confused:...

My car was damaged until now also not yet repair:rofl:....will post the foto of my car door tomorrow or when free... his BMW only lampu cracked and kemek abit + damage at the stupid driver's door.

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
I remember this truck pic was taken previously.....then KY add some speed & warp effect to the truck too....simulating it's high speed...
yeap u are right TR...the pic i capture...But not same truck...
this kind of truck u better cut him off...Then run as fast...Dont want the truck later cant brake bang behind us...

Christ-R

Known Member
Mar 13, 2010
KL
Few months ago, i was parking at glen eagle hospital and i idiot driver parked in front of my car blocking me from going out(waited 35 minutes):mad:.... guess wat i did?:idea:.....i force my waja through and i came out of the car and gave his BMW 5 series a flying kick at the driver's door....and i felt really nice.

The jaga parking guy when i asked whose car is that can u please ask the owner to move his car, he says" tak tau, tak tau....tak nampak" and when i kicked the car....he know whose car, he wan to go call the owner. I shouted at him and left saying " tak payah la panggil panggil, u kan pandai cakap tak nampak tak tau, so u cakap sama itu owner la u tak nampak tak tau.":thefinger:

The parking guy then say itu kereta dato la, then i reply him" dato ke nenek ke i tak peduli, dato ada 3 atau 4 lanci*o ar? boleh park macam ni ar":thefinger: then i drove away

I felt so man la there but after i left the place, i damn scared in the car:smokin:...thinking wat will happen...wat if someone come for me or something or police or wat...... one night cannot sleep properly... my lanci*o was like shrinking....ahhahaha. i also dunno why i acted like that:confused:...

My car was damaged until now also not yet repair:rofl:....will post the foto of my car door tomorrow or when free... his BMW only lampu cracked and kemek abit + damage at the stupid driver's door.
wow... u did a great job...:adore::rofl::rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
NBU 5027 Grey Proton Wira

I met this fellow on a weekday after coming out from the Jalan Sg. Ujong traffic light I was heading towards S2 so is he. Don't know that day his brain malfunction or didn't get a blow job from his wife the night before...it was a 2 lane road. I was on the right lane and there was a slower car on my left. He cut the slower car from the left, after over taking the slower car he swerve to my lane and almost bang into my side. I honked blared my horn at him and he swerve back to the left a bit and try to give me that F*cking face..He can't see me clearly because my car side windows were double tinted. After that he try to cut into my lane again when a bus exit from the bus stop on the left...again almost bang onto me...blared my horn again. Then I think in myself....you dare to bang then try lah..see whose damage will be more....my tires at taller than your front fender...I can easily climb on top of your car and crush you...

Idiot driver...:adore:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
i too have a story... not sure if it is suitable here...

it happen last year... when i just bought my Celica.... exterior was in very bad shape....(but its very powerful) so i was driving home from sunway to usj as i took the elevated highway driving around 80kmh on the left lane at around 3 am.... then there is a kancil turbo came and cucuk my car... then i was like.. ok.... i still maintain my speed and he overtook me and drives slowly infront of me.. then i got pissed.... ok wanna test power.. ok.. then i lower my gear to 3rd gear... and tarik... b4 i changed my gear to the 4th i could already barely see his headlights...

for me.. i consider sedar diri sikit lah when cucuk people.. see if its the same rank... no point for me to race a kancil... even if i win nothing to be bragged about.. just loose more petrol.. lol.... might as well drive slow and enjoy the drive..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Kancil turbo or they always convert to L2 Mira or something like that might win on the start from 0km/h but top speed surely lose out lo...

What celica u driving that time? Gt-S or the older version ones? bro?

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
BRO.. its... 2.0 liter turbo... 5th gen celica with 3SGTE engine.. XD

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
alantjw:
:rofl: Like that I got nothing to comment about that kancil :rofl:

Anyway, there was one idiotic kiasu driver around Sri Bintang, Kepong. Driving this type of Proton Saga:

I didn't look at the number plate as I was driving my sis and her fren in my car. Well, anyway no point posting their numbers since there are too many idiot drivers for us to remember. Even a notebook is not enough to list down all these bastards.

I was at this crossroad traffic light in Sri Bintang. So, there are two lanes. One is turning right that leads to Manjalara and I was on the left and also the correct lane as I wanna drive straight ahead to those shop houses.

So, when the light turn green, the vios next to me make a right turn as I was going straight then the 2nd car which is this Saga owner knowing as I'm going straight purposely revving his car and trying to prevent me from going 1st. I'm still maintaining my speed but he is getting too close to my car so as I was slowing down for him to past 1st, that bugger suddenly swing in front of me in order to turn left to the shophouses but his driving skills are just so terrible and kiasu that he couldn't make the complete turn as his estimation was so bad. In the end I have to reverse slightly so that he can reverse a bit and make that turn.

I mean wth? If you are making a left turn why don't you let me through 1st and save the trouble of unable to turn because of your Kopi license? Before that, he got the guts to stare at me. I just look at him like normal and wanted to let him past. After letting him past, he keeps looking at his rear view mirror. :banghead: If i were to honk him, we might end up in a fight or I could say he will surely get down from the car by judging at his ah beng look. A skinny guy that looks kinda young but trying to act as an adult by keeping a mustache there.

By the way, I think he is one of the supplier for that corner restaurant as he stopped there with his rear trunk opened. For those who is staying around Kepong will know that restaurant. Just be careful with his driving style. Since, I have my sis and her fren in my car and staying nearby, wouldn't wanna create any trouble but drive away. I was frustrated, or I should say anyone in my situation yesterday would have been fired up by his reckless driving,. I just kept my cool and continue my journey.

If he were to meet an aggressive guy rather than me yesterday night, I bet he will be in deep trouble. Is getting more and more road bullies these days. Some, they just don't know themselves well. Look at yourself before you wanna bully others or you might end up being beaten up instead. *sigh*

What goes around, comes around. :wink:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys...i currently wan to change my exhaust system...coz i'm driving a wira 1.5 auto den all stock exhaust system except da tabung coz i change dy....but my car is so dam fuel consuming and noisy....i started to get boring and mad about dat sound..btw after modify to da extractor,piping and tabung will it be more fuel consumption???but if i change da extractor and piping but put a quiet or stock tabund behind will it be more bete fuel consumption..need help here..coz very confusing
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience