need advice on getting skyline R34

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Indeed, is quite difficult to check all but at least you can try few steps as "Sticky:Buying a GTR" posted by DC. :smile: By the way, before read this, you have to know which spec do you looking? a standard GTR34? V-Spec 1 or 2? M-Spec? Nur Spec? Different spec have different features to determine which spec is it. Hopefully can give u clearer picture~

Last edited:

Jin_Jat

Known Member
May 2, 2009
Hometown:Penang
Indeed, is quite difficult to check all but at least you can try few steps as "Sticky:Buying a GTR" posted by DC. :smile: By the way, before read this, you have to know which spec do you looking? a standard GTR34? V-Spec 1 or 2? M-Spec? Nur Spec? Different spec have different features to determine which spec is it. Hopefully can give u clearer picture~
thx for the info...all of u guys gave me useful knowledge...thx:proud:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
In UK a lot of R35s are being sold off.
Why? Buyers expected Nissan price, Nissan maintenance costs and Ferrari/Porsche beating performance.

They got 2 out of 3... maintenance costs are not Nissan, more like Ferrari/Porsche.

Jin_Jat

Known Member
May 2, 2009
In UK a lot of R35s are being sold off.
Why? Buyers expected Nissan price, Nissan maintenance costs and Ferrari/Porsche beating performance.

They got 2 out of 3... maintenance costs are not Nissan, more like Ferrari/Porsche.
is it?? wow, how about maintenance over here in Malaysia? that expensive too?

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
I think it should be more expensive at here since our ambient temperature. Brake rotor, transmission gear box and drive shaft is easy to die. And I read from some forum said that every 100k km need to change the plasma linear, it cost very expensive some more don't know our country available such technician or not.....

Jin_Jat

Known Member
May 2, 2009
I think it should be more expensive at here since our ambient temperature. Brake rotor, transmission gear box and drive shaft is easy to die. And I read from some forum said that every 100k km need to change the plasma linear, it cost very expensive some more don't know our country available such technician or not.....
Do Nissan over here in Malaysia have the parts and technician? If not it would be a hassle to r35 drivers right?

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Do Nissan over here in Malaysia have the parts and technician? If not it would be a hassle to r35 drivers right?
I'm not so sure about this bro, for tranny n disc rotor should not be a problem for all power house here, only the plasma linear a bit new to our country.

slzzz

Jan 11, 2005
I did mine at GT-Auto for the whole car for RM100 last Dec..

cool down guys, let get back to the topic ok?

Where can i get a fullbody check up for Skyline before i close any deal with potential seller?

I check with Subaru PJ said they give 18point check at RM 80. Do NISSAN give this kind of service too and if yes, what would be the price?

Subaru WRX STI V8 would be one of my consideration apart from Skyline but Skyline is my 1st choice unless I really can't find a nice ride here :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda Malaysia has announced plans to provide a free-of-charge service to replace the fuel pump unit involving 55,354 cars nationwide. This is a precautionary measure that is in line with Honda’s global fuel pump recall. However, no Hondas made in 2020 or onwards are affected.

“All affected customers will be informed via notification letters, which will include details of the product recall. Honda Malaysia urges all affected customers to contact any Honda authorized dealer to make an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience