how do you feel when you lose race with other?

rainbow

Mar 9, 2009
Anyway my ride just in stock condition, BNR34 gtr, i found tat i always very hard to cut those other car, even those project car. like old car modified, hmmm...just now try with one old car modified, yes, i win him half car like tat almost one car range when, but i cut him so hardly, macam i lose.but its ok la, just feel a bit sad, but still hmmm...no wonder many BNR34 modified, if not, really so hard cari makan. LOL ! don attack me ah, i m just talking only, still new on skyline, if you feel i m nonsence, just ignore me and keep quiet, not nid reply.

Thank you.:wavey::rolleyes::driver:

omaroDDin

Dec 25, 2006
It's dangerous!
take it from a guy who has had an accident doing stupid shit on wet roads. trust me. it's not worth it. :(

NeniNeniBoBo

Jan 8, 2009
Bro, don't race with other cars on street. I not mind to let them pass if they want to tailgate me. Normally i only drive around 80-120km/h on highway and not more than that unless midnight. Some of my friends said I drive too slow, they said skyliner should at least 200km/h but sorry. Our life is not only worth for 5 sen.... Actually is quite susah to be a performance car owner, drive fast let ppl say u r showing off; drive slow let ppl buuu n say u lousy..... sien....

gobiz

May 16, 2004
Fren, no need to race on the road. 1st thing is love your life, you want to feel syiok is when you blast down an empty road or getting out of tollbooth...no need race people.

2nd thing is stock R34 is very easy to beat. DC5 can give you eat smoke :rofl::rofl::rofl: Not yet Evo, Wiralution, Wajalution or even Iswaralution and Sagalution come into picture. Then of course not just smoke, you will eat their tyre dust also :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Unless you put in 700cc injector and 2860-5s, then u have some chance...still you cannot beat 1000hp Kembara with Stack dash.

rizalaris

Aug 14, 2008
Anyway my ride just in stock condition, BNR34 gtr, i found tat i always very hard to cut those other car, even those project car. like old car modified, hmmm...just now try with one old car modified, yes, i win him half car like tat almost one car range when, but i cut him so hardly, macam i lose.but its ok la, just feel a bit sad, but still hmmm...no wonder many BNR34 modified, if not, really so hard cari makan. LOL ! don attack me ah, i m just talking only, still new on skyline, if you feel i m nonsence, just ignore me and keep quiet, not nid reply.

Thank you.:wavey::rolleyes::driver:
at least you are still driving almost everyone's dream car..
ppl still envy at you no matter how stock your car is..
if you don't trust me, just put urself in their shoes..

drift_devil05

Feb 26, 2008
Edited For Neutral

drift_devil05

Feb 26, 2008
Rizalaris,

i'm doing this by respect some senior skyliner and moderators here, (bukan wa takut sama lu)

Please accept my apology.. that u couldn't accept the comment. Anyway..

Ayam Beri Soli......

p/s: seniors & mod's i've done what i shud... accept or not its up to him..

DewA_LavaU

Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
for me nothing wrong if u losing on impromptu streetrace hehehe coz u learn frm your weaknesses. A good driver is the one who can identify weaknesses of his ride and slowly upgrade frm it according to his need (leslie quote this for me 3 years ago hahaha)

anyway yes plz don't race at road. too dangerous. we have safe avenue to release the horsepower. Gymkhana, Sepang, HPC etc plz do it in safe & manner way :biggrin:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
woah, DD - you very clever to bodek ah i see...anyway, somtimes your comment is abit too harsh that easily offends other forumers or give the wrong idea..but I can see you have your own point to convey and I hope you mean well to others for the sake of sharing. from Evo thread to Skyline thread...good to see ur active too.

gobiz

May 16, 2004
at least you are still driving almost everyone's dream car..
ppl still envy at you no matter how stock your car is..
if you don't trust me, just put urself in their shoes..
Aisehmen bro hehehe no need to ego like this :rofl::rofl::rofl: actually 'almost everyone's dream car' will more likely to be something like Ferrari, Lambo, Zonda or Porsche....

It's ok to proud of your ride, but no need to think everyone will envy you...otherwise your pants tak muat :rofl: Its just a car, a 10 year old car...:driver:

Even for diehard gtr enthusiasts like me, R34 is not my dream car, I bought my dream car already - its grandpa hehehe :rofl::rofl::rofl:

drift_devil05

Feb 26, 2008
Salute you bro Gobiz.. this is wat i try to mean... :biggrin: but for some reason fired up...

hehehe..

NeniNeniBoBo

Jan 8, 2009
My dream car is Subaru s204, but I bought gtr34, lol~ everycar is good just depend which one u prefer.
Vtec (na king)
scoobie (boxer sound)
gtr (street icon) and many more~

My dream car is Subaru s204, but I bought gtr34, lol~ everycar is good just depend which one u prefer.
Vtec (na king)
scoobie (boxer sound)
gtr (street icon) and many more~
s204 is very powerful..but the outlook not so attractive, compare to fairlady etc etc

gtr is dream car for man, but not for gals....

this is wat i noticed :)