Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, that's not E7 lah...

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
Lolz! Let me tell u a secret about the owner. I saw him at Car Wash at Taman Bukit Maluri before. I told u guys about this Accord owner before but I don't have picture nia.

This will be more Bengness to TitanRev. This was the Accord that I told you guys about. Best of all it has a Manual Scissors Door for the 2 front doors. When the car wash guy close his scissors door also hard to close. Like a bit not done right. Close like a normal door bang sound lolz! :rofl:

His is not pull right down and shut tight. I saw it close before. It has to pull down to normal door height then shut the door from inside like normal. Just pull lolz! but not much lar...a bit nia..as long as is not an electronic or easy open up door...from what i see lar...can't really tell as I did not close the door before...looks like it though

Then as when he got out from the car time like a bit show off cuz only his car got scissors door...lolz!
bai...in this thread pictures speaks louder then words....:biggrin:

boxxie

Feb 4, 2010
ipoh, perak
the spirits of bosozoku.. =D

hey guys, since u all know how to rate a car 'ah beng or not', i want to ask all otai here about a minor modification on exterior of my wira. so, i want to put a mivec bodypart on the front and the low GSR spoiler on the rear. and if my budget is ok, the wira goes yellow in colour. what do u all think?

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
ahbeng must be so proud driving his/her proton subaru......damn y proton can't even think of come out with new model based on msian mod for example this one:smokin::smokin:
must get spy to check this 'subaru' new model engine.....maybe EJ22 inside :rofl:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
lol.. the proton baru looks almost real.. hahaha... hampir ditipu... i think i saw b4... i see wah subaru.. then pass de.. ehh... asal kecik... =.=

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
somehow i feel the blue wira not bad... nice work... got lah beng a little.. but it looks good...

monazarudin

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
yea. i agree. the blue wira is ayte. a lil over the top but not that bad la. and look properly, the workmanship is really good.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday my proton putra red color was stolen in front of the house at shah alam section 8.

Car details are as follow:
Model: Proton Putra
Color: Red
Engine: GSR (but looks normal from outside)
No Plate: WJF 2929

My putra have front PROMOTE bumper, other than that theres no side or rear lips whatsoever the outlook is pretty much standard overall. Although it have gsr engine, the exhaust and intercooler including rims are also stock standard. At the left side on the back theres a small...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience