Lancer/Evo Owner - What u do for living? :D

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
i sell used/new car parts ...

Azu MET008

Known Member
May 28, 2009
i'm in Marine Engine Repair / Recon division.

Mainly for Main Engine Recondition for Japan Ship:wavey:

because my boss is Nippon mari.:rofl:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
i'm in Marine Engine Repair / Recon division.

Mainly for Main Engine Recondition for Japan Ship:wavey:

because my boss is Nippon mari.:rofl:
Which company bro...??? Used to do calibration on the marine engine speed control... But now I'm a DVD seller...:wavey::wavey:

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
James taikor....

Sim wanna brings U to meet SUE YIN laaaa.... LUCKY aaaa U...:rofl::rofl:
But he brings me to Sue Hole laa....What a wonderful Ms Hole...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Which company bro...??? Used to do calibration on the marine engine speed control... But now I'm a DVD seller...:wavey::wavey:
Bobo ah...Can you get me the Semua Lobang Cantik Molek Dvd ka? hehehe:biggrin:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
James : Have also.... Don't worry.. Next TT I bring the catalogue....:wavey::wavey:

Bob : Any hole also have... Birdie, pussycat, fish etc... Hole in one also have...:rofl::rofl:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
nice yee sang dinner just now...u guys so active in here...why never come for the dinner?
missed out...got special TTS announcement just now!

Azu MET008

Known Member
May 28, 2009
I know Bro MI also in this sector. Only when no go onboard then u sell DVD right? @ u sell DVD onboard..

i'm working with Polestar Marine Eng. But my job not go onboard. in workshop only, once complete send back to the ship @ entertain Dry Dock. Servicing will be cater by sister company - PME - Consultant.:biggrin:

But nothing to proud off.. Kuli aje bro:wavey:

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
I am providing special service to young MILF and cute ladies in order to maintain and drive my Lancer...If I wan to op for Evo..I need to form a team to provide the service nation wide.....Ha ha

Any 1 here wan to join the boat ????

Last edited:

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
I am providing special service to young MILF and cute ladies in order to maintain and drive my Lancer...If I wan to op for Evo..I need to form a team to provide the service nation wide.....Ha ha

Any 1 here wan to join the boat ????
hahaha i want i want!

my story, i am only an spm holder, no diploma or degree, work my ass off since 98' after spm exam, started work as a cybercafe boy, then the stories continue, from cybercafe boy to heavy construction worker to rink guard at pyramid ice to cashier in disco to call center agent to technical support rep to junior engineer to senior engineer to manager, only 4 months ago can afford to buy the new lancer, and the story not yet end up here, 3 years from now i will sell this lancer and buy an Evo, the top of the line in mitsu generation.

May God bless my journey :biggrin:

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
rewlie u big boss at green logo? hehe:biggrin:

me even worst. I was all-time mat rempit after my spm. suddenly saw stack of cash beside road after college. that makes me to buy my ride :wavey:

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
rewlie u big boss at green logo? hehe:biggrin:

me even worst. I was all-time mat rempit after my spm. suddenly saw stack of cash beside road after college. that makes me to buy my ride :wavey:
got fren inside that green logo but not yet into that green logo, hehe.. still feel very comfortable here, i got my ceo balls here ma, haha.

u must be kidding me.

Nazman

Known Member
Feb 8, 2010
East Coast
hahaha i want i want!

my story, i am only an spm holder, no diploma or degree, work my ass off since 98' after spm exam, started work as a cybercafe boy, then the stories continue, from cybercafe boy to heavy construction worker to rink guard at pyramid ice to cashier in disco to call center agent to technical support rep to junior engineer to senior engineer to manager, only 4 months ago can afford to buy the new lancer, and the story not yet end up here, 3 years from now i will sell this lancer and buy an Evo, the top of the line in mitsu generation.

May God bless my journey :biggrin:
With SPM also can be be Engineer meh...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im iswara users.....can any one....gv your opinnion on this engine into my car.....i hears this is the only 1 engine that 99% fit into iswara,.....after install any bad or othings need 2 consider and modidy....or just install........anyway im here thanks for u all 1st 4 giving me such gd knwlegde....thanksss MANn.....!!! :tee:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience