Owners' career

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Yes, but thats too much time for a 5 day trip bro. Have u tried to barge ur car into Langkawi?
yes i have done it before....but not with my DC5. ha ha u r rite better rent the car while u there. dont forget to drive up to gunung raya.it got a fantastic view. and also dont miss out the mangrove tour. just make sure u have good guide to explain u things

ilovemydc5

Known Member
Jan 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi i am working as sales engineer, selling industrial products like circuit breaker, contactor, air circuit breaker and stuff like that. My customers are switchboard makers, contractors and dealers. :-)

At night, i am teaching music and performing in klang valley. I teach classical guitar and electrical guitar...hehehe..anybody interested for a jamming session?

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
yes i have done it before....but not with my DC5. ha ha u r rite better rent the car while u there. dont forget to drive up to gunung raya.it got a fantastic view. and also dont miss out the mangrove tour. just make sure u have good guide to explain u things
Hehehe, imagine if the barge capsize and thers a DC5 in it, confirm it will be the headline of the country bro. DOn't worry, im not bringing mine to langkawi, as my car still stuck at the paintshop. I want to try the cable car. Been there in 2006 and it was killer! its like a basket hanging few hundred feet and strong wind blows the cable car! nice scary experience! :biggrin: Andaman is the best beach in langkawi ! :biggrin:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Hehehe, imagine if the barge capsize and thers a DC5 in it, confirm it will be the headline of the country bro. DOn't worry, im not bringing mine to langkawi, as my car still stuck at the paintshop. I want to try the cable car. Been there in 2006 and it was killer! its like a basket hanging few hundred feet and strong wind blows the cable car! nice scary experience! :biggrin: Andaman is the best beach in langkawi ! :biggrin:
DUDE frankly speaking i am SCARED of the cable car!! i have problem with heights but the view on top of the gunung is certainly worth it. if the sky is clear laaaa!!

i would say tg rhu has the best beach!! errr how do u get to andaman beach without going thru the resort?? care to share coz i cant afford the andaman heh heh

p/s and why lerr this thread has become travel discussion heh heh sorry yer original poster

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
DUDE frankly speaking i am SCARED of the cable car!! i have problem with heights but the view on top of the gunung is certainly worth it. if the sky is clear laaaa!!

i would say tg rhu has the best beach!! errr how do u get to andaman beach without going thru the resort?? care to share coz i cant afford the andaman heh heh

p/s and why lerr this thread has become travel discussion heh heh sorry yer original poster

Hahahaha, i was scared too bro, its not abt the height, its the damn wind blowing makes the cable car swinginh like hell ! plus its 360 degree all glass window makes u have that sick feeling of u gonna fall down antime. :biggrin: but, like u said the view on top of the mountain & platform is tha best!

Tanjong Rhu, which part of the island is that bro? I never been there before. U should go to andaman laa bro, it has a california beach / hawaii feel! Im shockked that ur a subcon working on a project in Langkawi and have not landed in Andaman the ......backdoor way. :biggrin: no probs bro, ill guide u :biggrin:

steviedevil

Known Member
Apr 3, 2006
Well, I guess I'm the only one doing sales here. Been in the Banking Sales line for more than 4 years. I'm currently running an Agency doing Ko-op Loan a.k.a Koperasi Loan Utk Kakitangan Kerajaan Shj, or Govt Link company. Its some sort of personal loan whereby monthly installment is deducted straight from their monthly salary.

Currently expanding and also doing multiple loan products as well. Basically I'm a Licensed Ah Long! haha... Siapa mau pinjam $$$ call saya la ya... :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

lightningfield - oil and gas
massive - oil and gas
subcon - civil engineer
wafs - tourism business
minivan - banking sector
fuazuri - commercial pilot
boulala- IT sector
slick - IT sector
NFS - IT sector
hasukyo - IT sector
Prasath5338- Trading Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals
Steviedevil - Banking Sales Sector

Here's the updates...

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
Well, I guess I'm the only one doing sales here. Been in the Banking Sales line for more than 4 years. I'm currently running an Agency doing Ko-op Loan a.k.a Koperasi Loan Utk Kakitangan Kerajaan Shj, or Govt Link company. Its some sort of personal loan whereby monthly installment is deducted straight from their monthly salary.

Currently expanding and also doing multiple loan products as well. Basically I'm a Licensed Ah Long! haha... Siapa mau pinjam $$$ call saya la ya... :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

massive - oil and gas
subcon - civil engineer
wafs - tourism business
minivan - banking sector
boulala- IT sector
slick - IT sector
NFS - IT sector
hasukyo - IT sector

Here's the updates...
untuk kakitangan kerajaan SAHAJA.. Tiu...Private cannot arr? Mau pinjam wang, mau kawin..

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor

massive - oil and gas
subcon - civil engineer
wafs - tourism business
minivan - banking sector
boulala- IT sector
slick - IT sector
NFS - IT sector
hasukyo - IT sector

Here's the updates...
Hehehe cool bro, My housemate and I wanted to start this type of business too! 'Financial Management Advisor' a.k.a ah long as a part time :biggrin: the problem is, we have the 'tools' already but no capital to start :biggrin: joking2

dvino

Known Member
Mar 16, 2009
very interesting indeed...the photos that u attached...where are those panel located at? german?

The first picture is in German and if im not wrong it is located somewhere Waldpolenz ( dont ask me where it is :biggrin: ) and teh second one is situated in Nevada ( dekat Area 51 kot :smokin: )

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
very interesting indeed...the photos that u attached...where are those panel located at? german?

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

is faisal DC5 penang has the same job like u?

ha ha , no la. Faisal DC5 Penang is a FULL TIME GIGOLO :thefinger:

he's in KL at the moment, if any of you bump into him , please tell him i said that :biggrin:

actually, he manages complexes (management team)

previously used to manage a gov complex, but now managing a shopping complex in penang, which my company was previously marketing while the complex was under construction.

rajamacho

Known Member
Mar 31, 2008
yo my friend...im working as a structural engineer for an oil n gas sector. what im doing before was designed an oil platform but currently im doing for the subsea exploration and design (some picture for you guyz...to know what is subsea..a.k.a deepwater)..that is why im really damn busy and cannot even pop into the forum..demmmmm hahahahaah..

p/s: the truth story is because my company block the website ..hahaha

massive - oil and gas
subcon - civil engineer
wafs - tourism business
minivan - banking sector
boulala- IT sector
slick - IT sector
NFS - IT sector
hasukyo - IT sector
rajamacho - oil and gas

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey..currently i'm using daihatsu move l9 turbo engin 3 cylynder

when i acclerate above 120km/j my check light on

y ah?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience