Magnet will make my car fly?

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Many of you mod the car by putting the magnet at fuel line. After that it can fly?
WTF.
:banghead::banghead:

Fuel is neutral molecules. - hydrocarbons. The majority of hydrocarbon inside a fuel is called Alkanes with formula of molecule CnH2n+2.

What is a molecule? It is just a STABLE and NON POLARIZED, NON FERRIC combination of atoms. Hence, it will not be affected by electric field nor magnetic fields. Its like water. You put magnet on water can make water into what? Nothing. Exactly.

Ok.

Go ahead and pasang 100 magnets to your fuel line. It will fly. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
it can fly for a 4-5 sec if you drove it 10 floor up a building then jump down...before realizing the fuel magnet suck...hehe

i buy it once..5 years back then...as soon after realizing it's a hoax...i use it as a magnetic oil filter...just stick the magnet to the oil filter...hoping unwanted iron particle will caught in the oil filter...bravo!!!

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
tht's why i nvr buy these kind of thing....:biggrin:

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
at least this dude know how's the fuel made off and can even explain some basic structure of different Hc.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

that good for u:biggrin:
Actually i didn't buy this crap,RM150 a pc is nuz !! its just my own believe n i got some broke fan motor . DIY myself 4 free with 0 cost :biggrin:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
but as educated as people are ..... there are still some dumb-f**ks who will fall for it :biggrin:

like they say : "there's a market for everything!"

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
at least this dude know how's the fuel made off and can even explain some basic structure of different Hc.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Actually i didn't buy this crap,RM150 a pc is nuz !! its just my own believe n i got some broke fan motor . DIY myself 4 free with 0 cost :biggrin:
rm150 ??
if lke that i better and some more money buy a vs or some taiwan made meter gauge.....:driver:

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
but as educated as people are ..... there are still some dumb-f**ks who will fall for it :biggrin:

like they say : "there's a market for everything!"
Dude ur say is cool mann !!

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

rm150 ??
if lke that i better and some more money buy a vs or some taiwan made meter gauge.....:driver:
Wat to do, some even worse selling at RM 200 ....... But for 2 pc of magnet n a housing not really that worth. To me D I Y is good enough. Like u said better buy taiwan product ....

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Many of you mod the car by putting the magnet at fuel line. After that it can fly?
WTF.
:banghead::banghead:

Fuel is neutral molecules. - hydrocarbons. The majority of hydrocarbon inside a fuel is called Alkanes with formula of molecule CnH2n+2.

What is a molecule? It is just a STABLE and NON POLARIZED, NON FERRIC combination of atoms. Hence, it will not be affected by electric field nor magnetic fields. Its like water. You put magnet on water can make water into what? Nothing. Exactly.

Ok.

Go ahead and pasang 100 magnets to your fuel line. It will fly. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thanks for sharing,tried this magnet thingy 8-9 years ago (taken from halfcut) & there's no significant effect on fc & power.

Btw,you sound like those who using this product did something terrible to you.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
5115, I never use magnet before.

Abt 7 years back (while I was young and naive), I also tempted. The only conjob thing I bought is the Stromberg. RM199 WTF!?

Not only there is no difference, but the bugger even introduce some noise to my FM sumore. LOL!!

But as you grow more and learn more about cars (and not limited to local scene), you tend to wise up and do a research before actually buying any of these craps.

For those who get fuel improvement using magnet: Let me tell you, it is NOT the magnet. It is a psychological/placebo effect. You anticipated the existance of the magnet in your car hence expecting the results of better fuel consumption. Your brain is telling you, unconciously, to be at ease with the pedal. And it shows finally in lower fuel consumption.

I have done this test. I have not put anything inside my car. Normal driving I get around 270km per RM35. But for one week I did a less pressing at the pedal a bit during all of my driving. Hey presto. I got 310km per RM35. Thats all it takes, your WILL to save fuel.

There is another hot product that does nothing to your fuel consumption/power too. But I think if i state it here, people would be furious, cry daddy cry mommy liao. Hahahaa

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The next time you’re yacking away on your ultra high-tech, state of the art hands free kit consider this; a person using a hands free device is four times more likely to crash.

It was also found that drivers talking on either hand-held or hands-free mobile phones have an average reaction time that is 30 per cent slower than drunk drivers and an astonishing 50 per cent slower reaction time than sober drivers. This was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience