Branded Car Solar Tint Film at RM180 only

sullalulla

Feb 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Item(s): BRANDED Car Solar Tint Film

Package includes:
- ALL Windows + Front Screen + Rear Screen
- Workmanship
- 1 Year Windows Coverage Insurance (Will Issue Covernote)
- 7 Years Warranty (Will Issue Warranty Card)

Price: RM 180.00 (Special Promotion FREE Car Windows Coverage Insurance)

Warranty: 7 Years with Warranty Card + 1 Year Windows Coverage Insurance

Dealing method: Cash / Credit Card

Location of seller: 5 Branches
1) Kepong / Sri Damansara
2) PJ / Damansara Utama
3) Puchong
4) Setapak
5) Sri Petaling / Bukit Jalil

Age of item: Brand New with 7 Years Warranty

Item Spec:
Metalized (Various Colour)
Visible Light Transmitted : 55%
Visible Light Reflected : 16%
Ultra Violet Rays Rejected : 99%
Infrared Heat Rejected : 65%

Reason for sale: No Hidden Charges, No Scam. RM180 means RM180 Special Promotion till tbc date.
FREE insurance supplied by Fastlane Insurance =CLICK HERE=

FAQ

1) What time does it open when its the off day?
No off day, its open EVERYDAY from 10am-7:30pm

2) Any hidden charges or is this a scam?
NO rules and regulations
NO hidden charges
NO extra costs
Pay RM180 & YOU ARE GOOD TO GO

3) Is this JPJ compliant or offer me any warranty?
Yes it is 100% JPJ compliant and comes with 7 YEARS WARRANTY! Will issue warranty card on the spot!

4) What kindna insurance you are giving out for free?
The insurance worth RM 350.00 its your for FREE when you install the tint. Further information can be check at FASTLANE http://www.fastlane2u.com

5) You said BRANDED, what's the brand?
Due to price discretion please PM me for the company name.

6) What is the original price?
Its is RM 450.00 We are giving this price because we want you to intro more friends to purchase from us.

7) When does this promotion ends?
Valid till 31/12/2009. EXTENDED TILL TBC DATE!!

8) My Car is MPV do you charge additionally?
Yes, an additinal RM 100.00 will be charged.

So tear off you old, bubbled, blurry tint and change a new one for small price!

Any enquiries pls call 012-8677338

For those who confirm the deal pls SMS me yr details as follow:
your name:
car type:
car num plate:
hp no.:
branch you wanna go:
date & time you are going:

after i receive yr SMS, i'll reply you with full address and confirm your appointment with us. MUST SMS IN ORDER TO GET PROMO PRICE!!!

THANKS!! HAPPY TINTING!!

Imperial

Known Member
Jan 15, 2004
Visit site
Pls PM me the tint brand & shop name/address for... 1) Kepong / Sri Damansara
2) PJ / Damansara Utama. TQ.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Dear topic starter:

Please for CONSUMER'S convenience, post the brand, authenticity of it and the location of these branches. Thanks for posting your number but we'd like to see a solid / concrete information posted before we the decision to dial your number. It is really a "put off" for consumers when a 'seller' do not post all there is to know...

Thanks

vics_85

Known Member
Oct 28, 2005
Ipoh Mali
yaya TS.....agree on bro BLaCkHoWLiNG.....

im interested too....setapak area.....

sullalulla

Feb 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Dear topic starter:

Please for CONSUMER'S convenience, post the brand, authenticity of it and the location of these branches. Thanks for posting your number but we'd like to see a solid / concrete information posted before we the decision to dial your number. It is really a "put off" for consumers when a 'seller' do not post all there is to know...

Thanks
Thanks for your advice but due to company R&R it's not advisable to leave our brand visiblen to our competitor brands. Secondly, to post up addresses in a forum isn't a wise move either. Besides, we only deal in booking appointment and not walk in.

Therefore the best way as i stated is to PM me (if you think SMS would cost u alot) or some might SMS me your name, car type, car num plate, date and time you wana go to book your appointment. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

BTW guys feel free to check out my thread at LYN to read my positive comments in order to prove my authenticity.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

fucking scam...i already go but don't get the promotion price
hi,

so sorry to get back to u so late. i just got response fr my manager that currently sri petaling branch is going thru some management issues, therefore there's a conflict of miscommunications.

Is it possible for you to go puchong or uptown branch? i'll give u some discount for apologies.

MaN BuDaK BaiK

Jan 24, 2010
Negeri Sembilan
Sori for my rudeness...actually i already have make appoinment to come n when i come ON TIME, your worker just said there are no promotion like that and ask me to come after 6pm if want to tint my car with the cheap tint material.
I come to your company from rembau N9 and get thet fucking treat.
I call this no (012-8677338) and she said that she will call me back to confirm.
I wait her call untill evening and going back with nothing. Anyway, thanks for your "NICE" treatment.

sullalulla

Feb 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry but it is my number. Because this is the first time it happens so i've called up my manager and he gotto check with branch manager n so delay much of time.

very sorry abt yr experience and i understand yr situation. Is there anything i can make it up for u? our shop will be open on 22nd feb.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello...i'm new in Kota Kinabalu.i don't know any good workshops around here.does anybody knows where i can paint my rims here in Kota Kinabalu?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience