Newcomer: Engine oil

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
One thing I've been unable to notice: the difference of performance between different brands of 5w-40 ................ i suspect brand name vs performance is partly psychological.

I'm running 5w-50 myself. used to use both 5w-40 and 0w-50 ........ all ok for the engine

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
One thing I've been unable to notice: the difference of performance between different brands of 5w-40 ................ i suspect brand name vs performance is partly psychological.

I'm running 5w-50 myself. used to use both 5w-40 and 0w-50 ........ all ok for the engine
There's performance difference and it ranges from one engine oil to another like some u'll feel only minimal diff. and some of it u can feel quite significant. I experienced it last time with my previous dc2, when i changed to Selenia racing oil, there were significant difference in performance. Haven't tried on dc5 yet. I heard also Torco and Eneos good for k20a.

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
There's performance difference and it ranges from one engine oil to another like some u'll feel only minimal diff. and some of it u can feel quite significant. I experienced it last time with my previous dc2, when i changed to Selenia racing oil, there were significant difference in performance. Haven't tried on dc5 yet. I heard also Torco and Eneos good for k20a.
LOL , butt dyno :biggrin:

dvino

Known Member
Mar 16, 2009
hi guys,

have anybody heard of this engine oil from german before : VOLTRONIX?
~Rm200 for 4 liters.

dvino

Known Member
Mar 16, 2009
yeah..makes me wonder as the mechanic said its good.....:stupid:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I would like to have some inputs from those had used it, been using, stop using or just anybody know about this. I know that electronic throttle on modern cars nowadays using pulse signal to control the throttle opening well thats in a layman term. So as for my readings and understanding, this throttle controller will somehow make the pulse response better?

So my question is, I am interested and considering with Pivot throttle controller, i just want to know, how efficient it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience