Accord CL9

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
1. correct

2. stop production? Yes....ceased? not known...

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

other than legend, Accord 3.5 V6 is also a premium luxury Accord model in our country....it features the J35A 3.5l SOHC V6 i-VTEC engine which is fitted with Honda's latest VCM....new 3.5 V6 features 500cc extra displacment and an impressive 275ps max power....but still both are not under CL code....
thanks dudes for your answers.

USJ101

Known Member
Aug 1, 2009
Selangor
special orderlah bro

or get a CM2 TypeS. Sporto Wagong.

But wait, the RB1 Absolute packs the same punch as a CM2.
Bien,

No budget to special order lar, that's why looking for pre-used one mar.

You mean RB1 = CM2? Wa-ka-ri-ma-sen ler..

USJ101

Known Member
Aug 1, 2009
Selangor
here at subang jaya got one......but maybe available on 2011 onwards only....hehehehe:smokin:

juz kiddin la bro....me still enjoy the driving pleasure...:driver:
Maybe we can TT one day... I stay at USJ... u? Which part of subang Jaya?

kimae

Jul 27, 2009
Subang Jaya
Maybe u could joined TT amongst CL7 fellas sometimes, I'd always join them...very nice group. Who knows u will fall in love with CL7. As for me, very satisfied with the CL9 so far since mostly drive in the city...u know all the traffic stuff, auto tranny become an advantage. But when it comes to 'rempit' session during TT with other R'ss....hrmmm, really exhausted la to catch up :rofl:.

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Maybe u could joined TT amongst CL7 fellas sometimes, I'd always join them...very nice group. Who knows u will fall in love with CL7. As for me, very satisfied with the CL9 so far since mostly drive in the city...u know all the traffic stuff, auto tranny become an advantage. But when it comes to 'rempit' session during TT with other R'ss....hrmmm, really exhausted la to catch up :rofl:.
In fact, most of the time your CL9 always on the lead during rempit-ting!! hehehehe

helmistaley

Known Member
Jul 12, 2006
for the time being no plan to remove the speed cut ler....very seldom cruising >180 kph.but if kena smoked time then menyesal la...hehe.i even have extra speed cut sitting on my front passenger seat...hehehe

kimae

Jul 27, 2009
Subang Jaya
guys...

i'm just come back from 1 week holidays....went back to my hometown Kelantan. Got unlucky on d way back to KL yesterday, my front windscreen hit by a stone from nowhere...hit at bottom parts so can't be saved....one line crack from bottom to middle area.

Since the windscreen got few accessories attached to it i.e rain sensor, anybody here got experiences where is the best place to fix the windscreen???? And the damage it will cost me please? :rolleyes:

cl9

Jan 13, 2014
Penang
CL9 is a Honda machine that all the Honda's fans must own once in your life. The design, the power, the ride, and the respect .... superb!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Second hand fuel saver-air compressor for sale. Still in good condition, 70% new.

Previously installed in my Kenari, can reach 600km per tank(40liter) in normal driving attitude.

If interested, SMS me at 012-6667234, sell at RM150 only.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience