Felixia Yeap

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
bro
have u got her number after so long?
Lolz! :eek: When I 1st got attracted to her was when I saw her in Hypertune Mag. Really have a seductive and sexy look.

I don't know her yet and have not met her before. So, kinda impossible to have her number not until we end up as friends in future. (hopefully)

Still, now I'm just one of her fans out there and im already attached lar, can't think more than being friends or Best of Friends...lolz! :rofl:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
unusual hobbies of collecting lingerie n shoes? but those are typical girly stuff

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
PocketRocket: bro, actually in our country, Malaysia, I would say that it is consider as unusual hobbies for collecting lingeries but Shoes are very common for girls exactly.

9 out of 10 GIRL friends I have, according to their dressings and character, or even so I bet not many malaysian girls collect lingeries and love it a lot...even my frens gf or my gf does not own one. Shoes I can say, I guess I can start a store at pasar malam when I'm retired from work selling 2nd hand ladies shoes and heels lolz! :banghead: :rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

there we have a diehard supporter of Ipoh leng lui..:biggrin:
If you are single still melody, I bet he will go after u if he is a diehard supporter/fan of Ipoh Leng LuiS lolz! :rofl::banghead:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
unusual (but still acceptable) hobbies for girls would be like: collecting exotic animals, handicrafts....bla bla.......

9 out of 10 girls that i know collect lingerie. One of them sells them. One even collects the S&M stuff like chains and whips.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
unusual (but still acceptable) hobbies for girls would be like: collecting exotic animals, handicrafts....bla bla.......

9 out of 10 girls that i know collect lingerie. One of them sells them. One even collects the S&M stuff like chains and whips. One of them is my gf :rofl:
Lolz! You are damn lucky guy to have such girl friends...yes, hope FY would end up posting here for fun as well...she is quite open-minded and she is not the quiet type, might see her reply after seeing this thread but give me some time to complete it...thanks! :biggrin:

(P.S: Btw, when is the Bidor trip going to be held bro?)

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Lolz! You are damn lucky guy to have such girl friends...yes, hope FY would end up posting here for fun as well...she is quite open-minded and she is not the quiet type, might see her reply after seeing this thread but give me some time to complete it...thanks! :biggrin:

(P.S: Btw, when is the Bidor trip going to be held bro?)
Hahahaha! no lah that wan not my GF, that one is an olde friend who is almost going to get married already but still denying it.

Bidor trip im still thinking, cause next weekend we will be in penang, then the 6 and 7th of feb we are going to broga hill, and then the sky trek in bukit cahaya.

anyone else wanna join us for the 6 and 7th? :wavey:

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
PocketRocket: bro, actually in our country, Malaysia, I would say that it is consider as unusual hobbies for collecting lingeries but Shoes are very common for girls exactly.

9 out of 10 GIRL friends I have, according to their dressings and character, or even so I bet not many malaysian girls collect lingeries and love it a lot...even my frens gf or my gf does not own one. Shoes I can say, I guess I can start a store at pasar malam when I'm retired from work selling 2nd hand ladies shoes and heels lolz! :banghead: :rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

If you are single still melody, I bet he will go after u if he is a diehard supporter/fan of Ipoh Leng LuiS lolz! :rofl::banghead:
I don't fancy lingerie but i have plenty of shoes & costume accessories..
Stiletto, boots etc..
I do collect watches esp SWATCH brand..
Guess when i run out of money, i can open a garage sales on my stuff..:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I don't fancy lingerie but i have plenty of shoes & costume accessories..
Stiletto, boots etc..
I do collect watches esp SWATCH brand..
Guess when i run out of money, i can open a garage sales on my stuff..:biggrin:
I dun mind helping u out on your garage sales that time lolz! But i guess a smart girl like u will not run out of money geh...

mokomoko: But i bet u got a hot gf for urself geh hehe!

Aiya, denying that going to get marry still okay...i got a lady friend worse. She adi got bf but she actually decided to break up with him many times liao as she said she felt bored and no more feeling...goes on also is cuz bf cried each time wanna break up...she has a good bf but dunno how to appreciate and keep telling others that she is still available...and would leave him once the right ones comes in...:banghead:

Last edited:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Nah for u Supra_Fanatic......sure u fantasize this wan.......
if she wears this means GG (Good Game) already LOL

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Good Game or Game Over? lolz!

I like a few wedding dress photos that Felixia posed when u see also can see that she is such a beautiful bride... As she grows older, she is gettined much prettier, I have seen a few pics of her when she was younger..pretty but she is much prettier now. :love:

She is very friendly as well. At least she does reply her fans and thank them for some compliments made to her...very nice girl...just too perfect.

P.S: Post have been revised in order to prevent any misunderstandings of the message and to prevent from the possibility of ruining other people's image.

Last edited:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Good Game or Game Over? lolz!
She is very friendly as well. At least she does reply her fans and thank them for some compliments made to her...very nice girl...just too perfect.
This fella really smittened by FY already. Habis la u.......every day night makan minum also FY already. :proud:

I had her pic of her in the 'angel wings' on my desktop for about 2 months last year. Too bad no bigger resolution pic of that photoshoot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

People, as a reference point, kindly list down urself & what was taken from your car so that everyone here can refer to it for future security.

I'll go first:

1. polyxtroy

What's taken:
SAFC 2, Apexi pen timer, HKS EL Boost & Temp, HU, All 4 speakers & amp, rims, spare tyre, & etc.. (little things I don care bout)

& Following is the list:

1. POLYXTROY
2. JINEIL2EN
3. RoryTate
4. Grimster- safc and pioneer mp3 cd player...USJ sad.gif in front of hse
5. Crash - RM10K Fujitsu notebook...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience