Accord CL9

kimae

kimae

Jul 27, 2009
Subang Jaya
bien......ahahaha, change urs to brass lah, confirm no sweat one...brass maaaa :biggrin:

me, to be honest never tried 200kph over with a honda before, but yes with a beemer 525 belongs to my brother, that one ok but this CL9 dunno la...huhuhu

alrite, will try tgk2 kat SHC...see what they got over there.

cheers..

helmistaley

Known Member

helmistaley

Known Member
Jul 12, 2006
Hi kimae,
How's ur ride after installed the eibachs......does it goes well with ur tyres and wheels setup?

kimae

kimae

Jul 27, 2009
Subang Jaya
hi helmi....

lama ilang? u shud stay for jalan2 after minum2 during last TT u know, fun!! :biggrin:

btw.....still not installing the eibachs, still looking for the right wheels actually. Budget quite tight, dat's y lambat skit. Doesn't matter la...pelan2 kayuh...hehe! I'll let u know hows the feel once I'm done with it.

Muhammed

Known Member

Muhammed

Known Member
Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.dezignercustoms.com
Hi Kimae

Can you do me A Huge Favour , Have a Look at the Eibach Springs that you bought , and Please post up the model Number thats Printed on it , I am Ordering a Set and Want to know if the CL7-R and the CL9 use the Same Part Number , The Eibach Website Does not have categories per Model , Thanks

kimae

kimae

Jul 27, 2009
Subang Jaya
Muhammed,
The Eibach already being installed, didn't managed to look at the part no. However, I can assure u it is exactly the same for CL7. I believed someone in this forum had mentioned about it earlier.

Helmi,
The springs works really well with the suspension & the body. SUPERB!!! That's is the only word which could describe how perfect it's feel when I switch from 205/55/R16 to 225/40/R18. With help from the eibach set, the handling feels lighter, stiff.

Guys...
Anyone has experience with Trust Greedy E-Manage Blue???? Is it fix with K-series engine??

kimae

kimae

Jul 27, 2009
Subang Jaya
V manage.....is it?? The one that i have rite now is E-Manage and accordng to JC Racing Sunway, no problem to install and will functioning well with K24A, i will give it a try. The only thing holding me rite now is need to replace exhaust system 1st, intend to go for one time setup for the whole system.

and now...still looking for suitable exhaust system....:smokin:

minivan

1,500 RPM

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Just to share guys... i'm running e-manage blue on my EP3 and it won't do wonders. Its just a step above SAFC in that it has ignition timing. So don't expect too much...

Alternatively u can look at the e-manage ultimate, which is said a step above the blue and is the best piggy-back management out there. And use the v-manage on top of that to be able to control VTEC. Remember that the V only works with the ultimate, not the blue...

Or alternatively go all out with the trump card hondata k-pro!!

spiderman

spiderman

Apr 26, 2008
What are u waiting 4 Kimae..,go 4 it..:biggrin:
Ultimate + V = perghh...........

kimae

kimae

Jul 27, 2009
Subang Jaya
hahaha....apa aku plak??? u guys geng2 red head CL7 la grab those things. Me x padan lorrrr.

p/s: whose CL7 arrr cucuk gue yesterday evening from NPE SS15 towards Subang entrance to NKVE??? aiiyooo.....:rofl: huhuhu!

khairiaz

Known Member

khairiaz

Known Member
Jan 21, 2006
Gentlemen, I have two questions here, which are kinda off-topic. Appreciate if you can provide me the answers:
1. Is there a CL model that comes with 3.5V6 engine? What is the model code?
2. I read somewhere in the internet that Honda already ceases future Euro-R production. Can somebody comments?

aja

4,000 RPM

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Gentlemen, I have two questions here, which are kinda off-topic. Appreciate if you can provide me the answers:
2. I read somewhere in the internet that Honda already ceases future Euro-R production. Can somebody comments?
1. That one not a Accord model. It's Legend model. In Malaysia the selling price about RM230k unreg (brand new year 2005).

2. Not sure.

tweftfom

tweftfom

Apr 10, 2009
1. That one not a Accord model. It's Legend model. In Malaysia the selling price about RM230k unreg (brand new year 2005).

2. Not sure.
1. correct

2. stop production? Yes....ceased? not known...

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

other than legend, Accord 3.5 V6 is also a premium luxury Accord model in our country....it features the J35A 3.5l SOHC V6 i-VTEC engine which is fitted with Honda's latest VCM....new 3.5 V6 features 500cc extra displacment and an impressive 275ps max power....but still both are not under CL code....

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mclaren super rookie, Lewis Hamilton was caught speeding on a French highway on Sunday afternoon.

Hamilton, 22, was clocked by radar doing a very normal 196kmh (for his standard) at the wheel of a Mercedes CLK. French police have suspended the F1 driver’s license for a period of one month and fined him 600 euros. His car also got confiscated, but police gave Hamilton a lift to his hotel.

Policemen said Hamilton...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience